Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/seanhannity/status/879537341848801282

in a fair and just world super cuck would be homeless

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

Flavius Belisarius posted:

Ah, huh. I had heard it that way, but apparently it was to ease off the idea of supplying Ukraine with ordnance.

In hindsight party platforms were completely meaningless.
Trump gonna Trump and part of that is inexplicably never criticizing Putin and ignoring the cyberattacks, giving back their seized compounds for nothing, sharing code word intelligence, secret meetings in the Seychelles, dozens of undisclosed meetings with Kislyak, multiple campaign heads on the RT payroll, endless financial ties to Russian state interests, oddly specifics refusal to take a solid stance on NATO, asking the Russians to assist him on live television, firing the FBI director over said links. Really there's basically nothing there, what are you internet loon Louise Mensch?

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Intel&Sebastian posted:

lol president holes in brain is mad obama didnt stop him from getting the job he didnt really want

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

Montasque posted:

The DNC hack had an impact, but RUSSIA FAKE NEWS and RUSSIA SOCIAL MEDIA BOTS are about as powerful as 4chan in regards to meme/social media reach.

I mean considering how close the vote was in a lot of the swing states, small factors like fake news and artificial promotion of bullshit definitely played a huge factor in the narrative. You cant point to any single factor as "this is why she lost" (though campaign strategy would be high on the list), its a lot of things in combination that lead to the defeat.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Montasque posted:

If he was literally a puppet of Putin then why didn't she and the dems fight the election like they did the Florida recount in 2000?

Rhetoric is one thing, but reality is another. Did the Russians hack the DNC? Yes. Did they work with the Trump team? MAYBE(thats why the investigation is important).

Did RUSSIA hand the election to Trump through manipulating vote totals? Most likely not.

Clinton is on record for wanting to fight the illegitimate vote totals. Obama did not. She should've fought (even if they were legitimate) because look where we are now.

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

tacodaemon posted:

atlantic city, 1927

South Jersey was never good

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
I think when people say the Russians "rigged the election" they are most likely conflating a true election rig and just the heavy foreign influence, email hack, disinfo campaign, coordination with trumps team, likely money laundering related w/coordination, attempted and complete server break in, probing and likely alteration in poll rolls, etc.

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

wait, Obama not wanting to fight something?

Where have i heard this before.

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
https://twitter.com/YonhapNews/status/879534204337307648

:eyepop:

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy
trump won not because of clinton making mistakes, or due to russia. trump won because america wasn't ready for Jeb!

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

euphronius posted:

ok sorry tore fuzz ill go away

what

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

BeOSPOS posted:

I think when people say the Russians "rigged the election" they are most likely conflating a true election rig and just the heavy foreign influence, email hack, disinfo campaign, coordination with trumps team, likely money laundering related w/coordination, attempted and complete server break in, probing and likely alteration in poll rolls, etc.

don't give a gently caress about any of these words because they aren't piss

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

The Glumslinger posted:

I mean considering how close the vote was in a lot of the swing states, small factors like fake news and artificial promotion of bullshit definitely played a huge factor in the narrative. You cant point to any single factor as "this is why she lost" (though campaign strategy would be high on the list), its a lot of things in combination that lead to the defeat.

Defeat at the hands of noted reality TV pisslover Donald J Trump.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/879527520957325314

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

I'm pastor g badly

what with succ zone poo poo

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
America voted for Trump. Deal with it!

This is who we Canadians voted for:

THE PANDER

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

euphronius posted:

I'm pastor g badly

what with succ zone poo poo

You really need to get better spellcheck on your tablet, my man

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

lol prove that pandering is bad

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

deathbysnusnu posted:

In hindsight party platforms were completely meaningless.
Trump gonna Trump and part of that is inexplicably never criticizing Putin and ignoring the cyberattacks, giving back their seized compounds for nothing, sharing code word intelligence, secret meetings in the Seychelles, dozens of undisclosed meetings with Kislyak, multiple campaign heads on the RT payroll, endless financial ties to Russian state interests, oddly specifics refusal to take a solid stance on NATO, asking the Russians to assist him on live television, firing the FBI director over said links. Really there's basically nothing there, what are you internet loon Louise Mensch?

:thunk: I'm just struggling to see the common connection in all this noise. What does it all mean?

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

mask off

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Vertical Lime posted:

https://twitter.com/seanhannity/status/879537341848801282

in a fair and just world super cuck would be homeless

yeah uh..... homeless

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
Montasque is an grumpy bear tonight

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

phablets post how they post

I can't control thrm

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
ah boy. im just so tired of all this trump

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

BeOSPOS posted:

I think they literally rigged it.

And even I didn't, I'd say I did because reality has no meaning anymore. The most flagrant rhetoric imaginable wins votes.

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

it must extra suck to be North Korean lately

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

NecroMonster posted:

wait, Obama not wanting to fight something?

Where have i heard this before.

doesn't look like anything to me

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

lol if you haven't learned to let proper spelling and standardiszed grammar go

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Nichael posted:

I think they literally rigged it.

And even I didn't, I'd say I did because reality has no meaning anymore. The most flagrant rhetoric imaginable wins votes.

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

NecroMonster posted:

lol prove that pandering is bad

we electyed a fat pisspig to be president because he lied to the faces of 60 million racist whites and is one-by-one reneging on every promise he made

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

im fine w/ the succ zone i dont care at all actually im cool n jaded

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

Schnorkles posted:

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

ScrubLeague posted:

don't give a gently caress about any of these words because they aren't piss

:doh:

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Nichael posted:

:thunk: I'm just struggling to see the common connection in all this noise. What does it all mean?
the bigger twist is that the GOP as a whole is apparently willing to go to bat for russia lately

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

ScrubLeague posted:

we electyed a fat pisspig to be president because he lied to the faces of 60 million racist whites and is one-by-one reneging on every promise he made

Well obviously pandering's bad when you do it to RACISTS.

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

....pnc,tuation is for reatards yeah::;:! i said it?

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

NecroMonster posted:

....pnc,tuation is for reatards yeah::;:! i said it?

i type w/ my face

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Schnorkles posted:

he seems to have a weird thing against agitprop even though it's clearly been successful so far on the alt right both online and irl

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

:same:

face here being a euphemism for something else

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

Trump: if I lose the election is rigged!
Also Trump: Hillary had 3 million people vote illegally for her.
*russians infiltrate voting registries maybe altered data, while RNC has been actively purging voter rolls.*
Some guy: hmmm maybe this election wasn't above board???
Everyone else: what's wrong with you spouting conspiracy theories!

• Locked thread