Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Business Gorillas posted:

The D3 necromancer pack drops today

can you summon like 30 skeledballs and lag out peoples games and they get mad and tell you to gently caress off?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
what exactly is pissing trump off over the last couple of days
i thought things were going his way

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Serf posted:

the biggest problem with trumps anti-news pantshitting is that its ineffective. conservatives just cling harder to fox news, the trump-approved channel and the liberals dig their heels in and keep watching like cnn and msnbc which are just as bad as fox and everyone else just tunes out and tries to ignore how lovely things are

One sign that the kids are all right is that nobody under 40 watches cable news

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

The D3 necromancer pack drops today

its not good, op

wait a few months for the inevitable overhaul

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Baloogan posted:

tick tick tick

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

Look at Mr. Moneybags over here who doesn't have his office in the back of a UPS store

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

punchymcpunch posted:

can you summon like 30 skeledballs and lag out peoples games and they get mad and tell you to gently caress off?

They changed it a while ago that pets are phased so fewer of them appear on your opponents screen

Serf
May 5, 2011

this

has not been my experience

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

the trumpsday clock stands at 420 minutes to pissnight

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

"Non-profit" rents a mailbox from a UPs so what?

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

Serf posted:

the biggest problem with trumps anti-news pantshitting is that its ineffective. conservatives just cling harder to fox news, the trump-approved channel and the liberals dig their heels in and keep watching like cnn and msnbc which are just as bad as fox and everyone else just tunes out and tries to ignore how lovely things are

It also doesn't change poo poo when all this is coming down to court battles. He just can't keep his fat mouth shut when someone points out his obvious fuckups.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

hallebarrysoetoro posted:

the president is an insecure manchild with a retaliation complex

ps he also can launch nuclear weapons and end life as we know it

happy tuesday, y'all!!! :)

can he really though. is trump capable of remembering the codes long enough to input them

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:

Martin Random posted:

Depends. Are you rich, poor, or avoiding extradition?

Uruguay is popular with ultrawealthy bankers.

yes

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

Baloogan posted:

Whenever trimp gets this upset there's always a chance of mattering over the horizon

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

They changed it a while ago that pets are phased so fewer of them appear on your opponents screen

*snaps diablo 3 dvds in half*

Serf
May 5, 2011

Drunkboxer posted:

It also doesn't change poo poo when all this is coming down to court battles. He just can't keep his fat mouth shut when someone points out his obvious fuckups.

and yet just yesterday his fat mouth didn't prevent the travel ban from going into effect

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

punchymcpunch posted:

tick tick tick

Did anything good actually drop on Monday?

Martin Random
Jul 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

I tried to explain this to a campaign manager and HE WOULD HAVE NONE OF IT kids watch TV all day don't you know. Our secret is safe. Run silent, run deep.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Jose posted:

can he really though. is trump capable of remembering the codes long enough to input them

its 0000 so the pres cant forget it

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

punchymcpunch posted:

skeleton mags only summons a skelebuddy for 6 seconds lol

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

whats even the point then they should be paying ME to download that garbage

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

Serf posted:

this

has not been my experience

The median age for CNN is like 70 years old lmao

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

Boy I sure am glad that the NYT keeps giving these disingenuous assholes a platform.

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!
lol millennials get their news from those bastions of editorial standards, youtubers

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Shalebridge Cradle posted:

Did anything good actually drop on Monday?

A big turd

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

Someone make the dril candle tweet but for the NYT and bowties

Serf
May 5, 2011

The median age for CNN is like 70 years old lmao

hopefully this is true

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Pass the bill Tromp.

CheeseSpawn
Sep 15, 2004
Doctor Rope

So that does say suites 107-375, so UPS could own the a suite in the first floor. They could be another suite in probably a multitennant building, not uncommon.

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

Serf posted:

hopefully this is true

I just looked it up and I lied. CNN's is 61, which means it has the youngest audience out of all of them

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
who's your favorite right wing military ghoul they drag out to push for forever war? Mine is Jack Keene. He just said on Fox 'well I'm sure we have some proof, satellite pictures or something' about Trump's Syria threats

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
Is the rest of the world still laughing at us y/n

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Xelkelvos posted:

"Non-profit" rents a mailbox from a UPs so what?

Probably a huge coincidence that its staff includes a research fellow from the Cato Institute and the executive director of the LIBRE Initiative.

weekly font
Dec 1, 2004

Everytime I try to fly I fall
Without my wings
I feel so small
Guess I need you baby...

C-Euro posted:

Is the rest of the world still laughing at us y/n

forever

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

sexpig by night posted:

who's your favorite right wing military ghoul they drag out to push for forever war? Mine is Jack Keene. He just said on Fox 'well I'm sure we have some proof, satellite pictures or something' about Trump's Syria threats

The fact that people still talk to convicted war criminal Oliver North always floors me.

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

CheeseSpawn posted:

So that does say suites 107-375, so UPS could own the a suite in the first floor. They could be another suite in probably a multitennant building, not uncommon.

It's a lovely fake "think tank" used to promote awful conservative policies/launder money.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

CheeseSpawn posted:

Also not uncommon for these right wing organizations to just be a rented mailbox for tax purposes.

Serf
May 5, 2011

we should create a c-spam fake conservative think tank and churn out half-witted regressive policy pieces to bilk cash out of idiots with more money than sense

distribute the profits equally :getin:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Joementum posted:

Also not uncommon for these right wing organizations to just be a rented mailbox for tax purposes.

If it was wrong, in a just world there would be a law against it. ehehehehehe

• Locked thread