Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
I remember someone saying that apparently most of the dudes just use Kenny's lines even though they have seperate lines for each person, not sure if it's a bug or if they were wrong about that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tinfoil Papercut
Jul 27, 2016

by Athanatos

Drunken Baker posted:

Freddy Vs Jason wear a lovely cardigan too and is tall and damp.

X is a stocky pitbull looking badass with a flat mask and wears a straightjacket and chains. :black101:

They could easily add in a mobile science truck with a few sinks of liquid nitrogen just outside it to open up the best environment kill ever.

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.

Tinfoil Papercut posted:

I think almost all the females have unique voices? All dudes are the same.

I hereby start a petition for Gun Media to hire Burk as the official voice actor for LaChappa.

They all sound the goddamn same even if they're separate voice actors. Plus all the dudes legit sound the same. Lachappa at least should sound unique but even the black dude has a white kid voice.

Tinfoil Papercut
Jul 27, 2016

by Athanatos

Motherfucker posted:

They all sound the goddamn same even if they're separate voice actors. Plus all the dudes legit sound the same. Lachappa at least should sound unique but even the black dude has a white kid voice.

"Wha.....What happened?!"

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

"Wh-Whoa!"

Tinfoil Papercut
Jul 27, 2016

by Athanatos
"I gotta get outta here!"

Drunken Baker
Feb 3, 2015

VODKA STYLE DRINK
YOU GOTTA SEND EVERY loving COP JASON IS KILLING U- *audio file cuts out early*

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

"Oh god, what am I gonna do??"

dogstile
May 1, 2012

fucking clocks
how do they work?

Drunken Baker posted:

YOU GOTTA SEND EVERY loving COP JASON IS KILLING U- *audio file cuts out early*

"Huh, those crazy kids"

joylessdivision
Jun 15, 2013

AlliedBiscuit posted:

That was me. I had a tough go in that car because I scavenged it after a now-dead group drove it into the middle of the woods. I was actually doing pretty good off-roading for the first time, but it was slow going. Dammit I was so close to the end.

Oh yeah, you missed out on the shenanigans of them getting the car stuck in the woods and the repeated pulling the driver out if the car because they would stun me and then fail to get the car started until I was already out of stun. I recorded the match, I just need to get it off my Xbox.

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

Danaru posted:

I remember someone saying that apparently most of the dudes just use Kenny's lines even though they have seperate lines for each person, not sure if it's a bug or if they were wrong about that

yeah this is true. all the male counselors are using Kenny's voice lines for some reason even though they have their own unique voices in the game's files. no idea why this is the case, might just be an overlooked bug

Carebearz
May 6, 2008

CARE BEAR STARE

:regd10:
did this thread really turn lovely because Tinfoil and a few other people did something funny? Fuckin' goons man I swear.

Drunken Baker
Feb 3, 2015

VODKA STYLE DRINK

dogstile posted:

"Huh, those crazy kids"

Oh man, didn't even think of it that way. I just know the actual audio used to cut off right at the end before it was patched on the xbox.

Yardbomb
Jul 11, 2011

What's with the eh... bretonnian dance, sir?

BRING A G-

Tommy: Well I have a gun and have been itching to ventilate Jason, but maybe they were just trying to get some gas or something, ah well don't wanna bother the kids.

Burkion
May 10, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Tinfoil Papercut posted:

I think almost all the females have unique voices? All dudes are the same.

I hereby start a petition for Gun Media to hire Burk as the official voice actor for LaChappa.

He is my spirit animal and until we get Wheel Chair guy, the closest one I'd come to Maining.

Lastdancer
Apr 21, 2008
Wheelchair guy needs to use tank controls

Drunken Baker
Feb 3, 2015

VODKA STYLE DRINK
Friday the 13th: Kart Racing

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

Drunken Baker posted:

Friday the 13th: Kart Racing

playing as jason is like a player-controlled blue shell

AlliedBiscuit
Oct 23, 2012

Do you want to know the terrifying truth, or do you want to see me sock a few dingers?!!

joylessdivision posted:

Oh yeah, you missed out on the shenanigans of them getting the car stuck in the woods and the repeated pulling the driver out if the car because they would stun me and then fail to get the car started until I was already out of stun. I recorded the match, I just need to get it off my Xbox.

This....I gotta see.

Burkion
May 10, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Also, the glitch where you knock Jason out of the map is getting WAY too easy to pull off.

We did it by accident twice last night, and I did it by accident the day before.

Professor Beetus
Apr 12, 2007

They can fight us
But they'll never Beetus
Having just watched parts 2 and 3 for the first time, my first thought was "why the gently caress is there no wheelchair guy in the game???" I'm sure the answer is limited resources but...

Burkion
May 10, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

DrNutt posted:

Having just watched parts 2 and 3 for the first time, my first thought was "why the gently caress is there no wheelchair guy in the game???" I'm sure the answer is limited resources but...

Oh don't worry, he was one of the mid tier stretch goals. They know their audience well.

Considering how much other poo poo was a stretch goal before they just threw it into the main game, expect to see him relatively soon. First I'd expect the abandoned camp map.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
Perk found! High roller! 70% increase in all modes of wheelchair speed. + 70% vulnerability to melee. :getin:

Tinfoil Papercut
Jul 27, 2016

by Athanatos

Burkion posted:

Also, the glitch where you knock Jason out of the map is getting WAY too easy to pull off.

We did it by accident twice last night, and I did it by accident the day before.

They might patch certain bugs.

But they'll never be able to patch Burk.

Tinfoil Papercut
Jul 27, 2016

by Athanatos
I sincerely hope we have a goon game in the future where it's a frustrated Jason 3 vs seven guys clowning on him in wheelchairs.

Burkion
May 10, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Tinfoil Papercut posted:

They might patch certain bugs.

But they'll never be able to patch Burk.

I felt really bad about it too.

Terry and I were in a pub game together, he rolled Jason, I was Tommy due to reasons. So I got the car put together for the pubs and got them in it, and the plan was to get them close to the exit and then I was going to abandon them to Terry. Give them hope and then yank it away.

And then I saved one of them from being grabbed and WHOOPS there went Terry

Phyresis
Nov 2, 2004

I can't sleep, I hope I stay awake

Cause I've been running, running, running all day

Long nights, no peace

I feel like everybody's eyes on me
SEND EVERY LAST MOTHERFUCKING COP YOU GOT

Phyresis
Nov 2, 2004

I can't sleep, I hope I stay awake

Cause I've been running, running, running all day

Long nights, no peace

I feel like everybody's eyes on me

you can see jason's op combat stance in action in this screenshot, tommy went for the kill shot with his bladed weapons but jason clearly blocks it cleanly, fix this poo poo pls

Burkion
May 10, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
With Vargerd last night it was just unfortunate.

He was part 7 Jason, I was a Tiffany, and we were running around the car. I'm still not sure how it happened, but he caught me in front of the car, and some one ran up from behind and smacked him.

Cue him flying out of the map.

I still don't know how that triggered, I guess because he was so close to the car?

The second one is what really baffles me. So after that attempt, we made him Jason again to make up for it. The game gave him Part 3 Jason to compensate. I think he was loving around with me again- I don't remember if I hit him or if some one else did, but the key point is that he ends up getting smacked out of the world AGAIN. This time though, he's able to morph back due to being part 3 Jason and not being stunned as long.

In this situation, there was no car loving with him. He just got knocked the gently caress out of the map some how. It was kind of comical how we milled around after he vanished, only to have to run when he came back. Thankfully he ignored me while I triggered all of his traps, healed, strolled away, got the phone fuse, came back and put the fuse in.

Shame about people not understanding how to make phone calls.

They eventually did, after I died protecting the box, and by that point it was just Deathsworn and Weasel as Tommy left with less than two minutes on the clock. Vargerd was going pretty hard after Deathsworn, until I decided to save the day. I reminded him that Tommy was still alive and that any good Jason needed to kill Tommy, and directed him to where Tommy was. Cue Weasel trying to kill himself on a broken window as Vargerd slowly followed my instructions to him.

By the time Vargerd got up there and weasel was about to go through the window again, the match ended.

I consider that a personal victory. Always sacrifice your Tommys for time.

Jetamo
Nov 8, 2012

alright.

alright, mate.
It was me as Tommy. I was as flabbergasted as you as I was there waiting for the Chad to call the cops.

That was also definitely not the same game where I went to get the sweater and instantly died nope.

ComposerGuy
Jul 28, 2007

Conspicuous Absinthe

Burkion posted:

I consider that a personal victory. Always sacrifice your Tommys for time.

I mean, that's just Good Tommying.

Played a pubbie round with a friend last night. I'm Kenny, which I've discovered is actually pretty viable depending on load-out, and this Jason is....well he's something.

Dude is loud and obnoxious as gently caress over mic, but he's the shittiest Jason I've ever seen. He spent literally the first 10 minutes of the match tunnel-visioning my buddy, who was playing Chubs, and just leading him around Packanack Lodge on an endless chase. Absolutely nothing pulled this guy away from Chubs. gently caress up the phone repair four times? No worries. Make the call? Whatever, Jason has Chubs to catch.

The moral here is that Chubs is OP.

Drunken Baker
Feb 3, 2015

VODKA STYLE DRINK
How would wheelchair guy even work? If you're grabbed does he have to crawl back to his chair?

How is he going to kick out of a grab?

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

Drunken Baker posted:

How would wheelchair guy even work? If you're grabbed does he have to crawl back to his chair?

you wheel to a corner of the map and hope

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

Drunken Baker posted:

upper body strength.

Burkion
May 10, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Hope Jason doesn't find the only flight of stairs in the goddamn woods and push you down them

mateo360
Mar 20, 2012

TOO MANY PEOPLE MERLOCK!
ONLY ONE DIJON!

Phyresis posted:

you can see jason's op combat stance in action in this screenshot, tommy went for the kill shot with his bladed weapons but jason clearly blocks it cleanly, fix this poo poo pls

I saw this and then Burk posting under it and I had to double check which thread I was in.

Burkion
May 10, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

mateo360 posted:

I saw this and then Burk posting under it and I had to double check which thread I was in.

All of the threads we're in are converging some one send help the singularity is here

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

:marc:

Drunken Baker posted:

Lock every cabin and laugh at him being stuck at each window

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

Drunken Baker posted:

Yes.

Also let him abandon his chair at a button press and drag himself into cabins with stairs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

a self felating ouroboros of bad posts

• Locked thread