Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Teikanmi posted:

That's a hell of a look

Bald with sunburned (?) scalp?, open shirt with shaved hair that's growing in, ugly glasses, fat and sweaty

Welcome to Hollywood

Also finance, lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

SickZip posted:

why would you want the parties to work together? its always the most repulsive garbage when they come together.

bipartisanship in the 90s brought us wall street deregulation, more people in jail, welfare reform, etc, etc.
the last 2 great bipartisan bills were the Patriot Act and TARP.

pointless republican obstructionism literally saved social security

I think that's the whole point SPH is making, both parties work for the same masters and they are not looking out for your best interests. It's why the health care bill isn't a full repeal, they just nibble around the edges of the bill because it's what the masters wanted in the first place. You have a few independent senators like Rand Paul and Bernie (wouldhave1), but that's pretty much it. Even Warren turned coward during the primaries and bent the knee to Hillary.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

SickZip posted:

why would you want the parties to work together? its always the most repulsive garbage when they come together.

bipartisanship in the 90s brought us wall street deregulation, more people in jail, welfare reform, etc, etc.
the last 2 great bipartisan bills were the Patriot Act and TARP.

pointless republican obstructionism literally saved social security

OK this is a good post

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe

my head is full of king cake too

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009
we should not have a president for some time just to try it out. all the states do their own thing and then maybe in a decade we can try it again.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Yug posted:

I think that's the whole point SPH is making, both parties work for the same masters and they are not looking out for your best interests. It's why the health care bill isn't a full repeal, they just nibble around the edges of the bill because it's what the masters wanted in the first place. You have a few independent senators like Rand Paul and Bernie (wouldhave1), but that's pretty much it. Even Warren turned coward during the primaries and bent the knee to Hillary.

Didn't a Democrat just sink Single Payer in California? That's all you have to know about our system

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Waterbed Wendy posted:

we should not have a president for some time just to try it out. all the states do their own thing and then maybe in a decade we can try it again.

Welcome to the Republican Party.

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

rezatahs posted:

my head is full of king cake too

king cake has green in it, philistine.

solar energy panel
Apr 30, 2007

Boner Zone posted:

Fox news and Rush Limbaugh aren't fringe and they've been dehumanizing the opposition for 20 years, and doesn't infowars have white house press credentials now lol

Sorry I don't watch Fox news or listen to Rush because its garbage. Keep your mitts off Alex Jones though, hes a national treasure.

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

Yug posted:

Welcome to the Republican Party.

no but, not a president. it's more like the libertarian party.

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Didn't a Democrat just sink Single Payer in California? That's all you have to know about our system

lol yup, liberals lined up to kick the single payer football. This time it's happening, they're going to get to kick it and AAUUUUGGHHHH

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/879678356450676736

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

World War Mammories posted:

man, surely you remember how incredibly astroturfed the tea party was. rick santelli and all that poo poo.

and also, goddamn once again. I know you're a reasonable dude (all who understand that Bernie Would Have Won are by default) but you're saying that if someone is a war criminal, it's someone else's fault when they point that out. don't pull that poo poo, it's gross.

you're right about tribalism and sports and whatever but that doesn't change the history of the tea party and the bush admin

See though, you're attributing this poo poo to me on a personal level like I'm defending the other side, I'm not. I know that the Tea Party was astroturfed but astroturfing only works if it grabs people and motivates them, unless you think all of those thousands of people protesting in 2010 were paid by the Koch brothers. Also I'm not blaming the Democrats for rightly calling Bush a war criminal, just pointing out that Republicans used that to excuse bad behavior towards Obama. There's been a continual slide of disrespecting the office since at least Clinton, but likely more back to Nixon, who deserved it.

Teikanmi posted:

I just look at the white supremacists at the houston rally thing and be like "i could never be in the same party as anyone like that" and it's weird that some of you ignore them

i mean i realize there are also idiots like that on the left too but it just seems like it's so much more prevalent among the right

Both sides have extremists and if you think one side has a monopoly you probably aren't taking in enough varied sources. Did you notice the Antifa members at that Houston rally? Perhaps you think they are correct and that the white supremacists are the bad ones, and don't think that both sides are violent agitators that make the situation worse. If that's the case then the issue is your personal bias and no amount of evidence of bad actors on the left will change your mind.

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

solar energy panel posted:

Sorry I don't watch Fox news or listen to Rush because its garbage. Keep your mitts off Alex Jones though, hes a national treasure.

Rush is extremely entertaining and hilarious. He's no Alex Jones but definitely worth a listen.

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Waterbed Wendy posted:

drat, start waving a confederate flag lol

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Waterbed Wendy posted:

well if trump wins the next election you'll have no president for 8 years total so hopefully that's close enough

currently trump is showing that golfing and tweeting about CNN are his top priorities, i.e. not being a president

Boner Zone
Jan 14, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo

VikingSkull posted:

so how far back should we go to lay blame for violent rhetoric, because for every "lol right wingers back then did this" someone can go back a few more years and say "well lol those people are responding to left wingers doing this"

we'll just keep doing that forever because MY side is the right side and YOUR side is evil and must be destroyed

what the heck are right wingers responding to from the left that has led them to murder hundreds over the past 20 years?

pretty much all leftwing terrorism dropped off in the 70s and 80s and never had that kind of death toll anyway so wtf

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

drat, start waving a confederate flag lol

but i'm not racist?

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

Teikanmi posted:

well if trump wins the next election you'll have no president for 8 years total so hopefully that's close enough

currently trump is showing that golfing and tweeting about CNN are his top priorities, i.e. not being a president

accept that trump is president. it doesn't make you look credible if you deny it. you look like those idiot birthers. yes i know the main one is president now.

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Waterbed Wendy posted:

accept that trump is president. it doesn't make you look credible if you deny it. you look like those idiot birthers. yes i know the main one is president now.

trump is president, i know that homie

i'm just saying he does the same function as not having a president

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Yug posted:

God Melania is so freaking hot I can;t stand it

I like to think of Donald's fat pasty gut bouncing off her as his limp sweaty egg shaped dilz flops at her ineffectually. And then unless he's changed since the Ivana days he beats her and then mocks her for it.

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Yug posted:

lol the hamster guy is having an hours long meltdown screaming about meltdowns

very meta

It's frankly rather unexpected, I was sure the emaciated guy av boner whatever was gonna be the next meltdown but here comes hamster guy and his shrill shrieking nonstop

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

scrubs season six posted:

I like to think of Donald's fat pasty gut bouncing off her as his limp sweaty egg shaped dilz flops at her ineffectually. And then unless he's changed since the Ivana days he beats her and then mocks her for it.

Wtf

Hail Mr. Satan!
Oct 3, 2009

by zen death robot

T.S. Smelliot posted:

It's frankly rather unexpected, I was sure the emaciated guy av boner whatever was gonna be the next meltdown but here comes hamster guy and his shrill shrieking nonstop

Why can't you stop melting down bro

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Do you usually go around with perverted fantasies in your head

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

Boner Zone posted:

what the heck are right wingers responding to from the left that has led them to murder hundreds over the past 20 years?

pretty much all leftwing terrorism dropped off in the 70s and 80s and never had that kind of death toll anyway so wtf

You can't be this dumb. The point is justifying violence from either side is loving stupid because how far back do you go to justify violence

It's self evident why this is stupid.

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

i know how you can get them out

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Boner Zone posted:

If we're going back that far, it seems like right-wingers are the ones getting murdered by the ATF, etc.

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009
ISIL is very right wing.

your move cumtards :shepface:

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

Yug posted:

You'll find a much more reasoned and intellectual discussion on the rush limbaugh show and infowars than you ever will on cnn.
Infowars doesn't pander to intellectuals though, is the thing.
Paranoia stem from a lack of knowledge, not a lack of ignorance.

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

If we're going back that far, it seems like right-wingers are the ones getting murdered by the ATF, etc.

This is why Infowars went into hyperdrive against Hillary and won it for Trump. The Clintons have been at war with the patriots since the 80s

kickascii
Mar 30, 2010

Boner Zone posted:

Fox news and Rush Limbaugh aren't fringe and they've been dehumanizing the opposition for 20 years, and doesn't infowars have white house press credentials now lol

To infowars the opposition are the mega wealthy banksters, unelected rulers, the "nwo." drat, now that I think about it they're one of the most progressive news outlets out there.

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Waterbed Wendy posted:

ISIL is very right wing.

your move cumtards :shepface:

It's ISIS, please don't be anti-Semitic,

Speaking of Jews, I'd let her traffic me if you know what I mean

https://twitter.com/ivankatrump/status/879744463916216324

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008

T.S. Smelliot posted:

If the whole thread goes nuclear do you think anyone will get those neat cleaner medals the Soviets gave to civilians who cleared debris from Chernobyl? Will we be forewarned about the radiation?

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Chillax, it's just locker room talk

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

that's because you're mentally ill

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009
oy vey!

kickascii
Mar 30, 2010

Avirosb posted:

Infowars doesn't pander to intellectuals though, is the thing.
Paranoia stem from a lack of knowledge, not a lack of ignorance.

That AV, that reg date. Linking shareblue unironically as a news source. Gentleman, could we have one of the most genius parody shitposting accounts in SA history on our hands?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
one thing i can get behind (heh) with ivanka AND melania is that fake tits are awesome

• Locked thread