Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jurgan
May 8, 2007

Just pour it directly into your gaping mouth-hole you decadent slut

Alhazred posted:

If you're an american at work I would think twice about clicking on this link: http://imgur.com/jB6fT1i

"Risk STD?" Which one of them is infected?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spiffster
Oct 7, 2009

I'm good... I Haven't slept for a solid 83 hours, but yeah... I'm good...

Lipstick Apathy

Jurgan posted:

"Risk STD?" Which one of them is infected?

Open relationships lead to increased risk. If you aren't in a closed sexual relationship you should always get regularly checked for the good of all partners. She doesn't seem like she wants to be exclusively linked to this guy so...

Jurgan
May 8, 2007

Just pour it directly into your gaping mouth-hole you decadent slut

Spiffster posted:

Open relationships lead to increased risk. If you aren't in a closed sexual relationship you should always get regularly checked for the good of all partners. She doesn't seem like she wants to be exclusively linked to this guy so...

Yeah, I guess that's true. One of them could have something and not even know it.

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

The joke, if it can be called that, doesn't work if you know it's pronounced Muller.

Trapezium Dave
Oct 22, 2012

First Dog on the Moon:

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

I mean, I'm not surprised Tinsley hasn't heard of soul food.

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
Yeah Tinsley everything is racist so give up on saying anything, going outside, or interacting with other humans in any way. We won't miss you.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

We should set up a Gofundme to get :tinsley: enough booze that he can silently drink himself to death and never has to create another comic.

Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

Fuck it then. For another pit sandwich and some 'tater salad, I'll post a few more.

Apple Pie Hubbub posted:

The joke, if it can be called that, doesn't work if you know it's pronounced Muller.

It's actually pronounced "sword".

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

Yay racial slurs. :D

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.

Unkempt posted:

What the hell is going on here? Is that Marx at bottom left? Who are the others?

edit: also gently caress the actual message of the cartoon, obviously

Hahaha, that's amazing. How utterly, pointlessly subtle! Here's my stab at who's who

The Lenin is definite, that very strong shadow on his face. The other, I'm not so sure, I couldn't find a direct photo match. The top left is either Trotsky or a young Stalin, I went for Trotsky because in pics of Stalin with bushy, unkempt hair he's not got that huge black mustache. Similarly, I'm not 100% sold on the Sanders, but you can make out the glasses. My other guess was Gorbachov but it felt unlike Delonas to not make the most of his birthmark.

Selachian
Oct 9, 2012

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

Oh no, tiny-eyed Mueller with his giant, bushy eyebrows is going to stick his hand up my butt! :eek:

:mmmhmm: :redass: :tutbutt:

FronzelNeekburm
Jun 1, 2001

STOP, MORTTIME

In this case, the pound of flesh is literally the refugees from Middle Eastern nations we've bombed, fleeing the bloody knife of terrorism.

Trazz
Jun 11, 2008

"Well guys, it's time to call off the investigation, James O'Keefe is up to his old tricks again!"
*Disappointed Democrats sigh, walk away, a couple of them kick rocks, one of them throws his hat on the ground and stomps on it with both feet*

Angular Cyrus
May 29, 2007

everything is so much harder than it looks

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I'm so sick of this poo poo.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

So... just ignore it or else you aren't being a true progressive?

Did Ted Rall write this?

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

Durrrr protesting real fascism and corruption is the same as lying about your opponent creating death panels. I'm the reasonable democrat, please admire my ability to not care about anything.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Ularg posted:

So... just ignore it or else you aren't being a true progressive?

Did Ted Rall write this?

My interpretation was "nothing you say is going to make Republicans turn on the leader of their own party anyway so there's no point in getting swept up in nationalism"

There are people out there who think a Democratic politician talking about anything other than Russia will Ruin Everything somehow, as the GOP guts our healthcare

Post 9-11 User
Apr 14, 2010

Healthy skepticism is now treated the same way as believing in a hollow Earth. GG

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer

Radio Shack lol well we all know where Stiglich liked to buy his remote controls

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
Are there democrat politicians who talk about nothing but Russia? I figured this was mostly a media thing they like to cover.

Because Russia having a hand in our election is a really big deal. It's not about trying to turn republicans on Trump, but not letting foreign governments use their powers and influence on other governments. There's also, you know, being able to care about more than one thing at the same time.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Ularg posted:

Are there democrat politicians who talk about nothing but Russia? I figured this was mostly a media thing they like to cover.

Because Russia having a hand in our election is a really big deal. It's not about trying to turn republicans on Trump, but not letting foreign governments use their powers and influence on other governments. There's also, you know, being able to care about more than one thing at the same time.

I'm with you on that, my take on it is "let Mueller do his job and see what he turns up," but there are people on Twitter who @ politicians angrily if they tweet something like "please stop tweeting at me about Russia because I am trying to save healthcare"

Shangri-Law School
Feb 19, 2013

Ularg posted:

There are none, but outfits like The Intercept love to pretend that Dems are only talking about Russia.

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer
My take is that the Democrats are keeping it on the backburner until they can find out just how much Mueller digs up.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

Shangri-Law School posted:

There are none, but outfits like The Intercept love to pretend that Dems are only talking about Russia.

To be honest it feels like Dems barely talk at all to anything. Maybe it's just the media saturation of the GOP. The last Dem thing I ever saw was them doing a parody of the board-room kissing trump's rear end thing.

Shangri-Law School
Feb 19, 2013

Ularg posted:

To be honest it feels like Dems barely talk at all to anything. Maybe it's just the media saturation of the GOP. The last Dem thing I ever saw was them doing a parody of the board-room kissing trump's rear end thing.

It sucks not having a lapdog propaganda network. I feel like the Tea Party got way more coverage than current resistance efforts.

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug

Shangri-Law School posted:

It sucks not having a lapdog propaganda network. I feel like the Tea Party got way more coverage than current resistance efforts.
They definitely get the downside of having a propaganda network, i.e. their opponents constantly attacking them for it, but without the benefit of actually having one.

Wistful of Dollars
Aug 25, 2009

Hahahaha

BarbarianElephant
Feb 12, 2015
The fairy of forgiveness has removed your red text.

Samurai Sanders posted:

They definitely get the downside of having a propaganda network, i.e. their opponents constantly attacking them for it, but without the benefit of actually having one.

I guess all those late night political comedy shows could count.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

BarbarianElephant posted:

I guess all those late night political comedy shows could count.

None of those shows are pro-democrats, they're just anti-republicans.

BarbarianElephant
Feb 12, 2015
The fairy of forgiveness has removed your red text.

Lurdiak posted:

They are pro-Democrat, if not slavishly so.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

BarbarianElephant posted:

They are pro-Democrat, if not slavishly so.

They're really not, though.

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

Seth Meyers, Colbert, and Noah take deep swipes at Dem leadership whenever possible, as rightly so.

Those segments don't make Youtube top trending, that's all.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

Lurdiak posted:

They're anti-bullshit.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

Ularg posted:

They're anti-bullshit.

Why did you repeat what I said.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
Fair enough.

Edit: I really like this video on the subject,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fUDIucr2eo

Ularg fucked around with this message at 16:27 on Jun 28, 2017