Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
KidVanguard
Jan 27, 2006

American Diaper
so trump is calling wapo fake news because they revealed he has a fake time magazine cover (literal fake news)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

marmot25
May 16, 2004

Yam Slacker

KidVanguard posted:

so trump is calling wapo fake news because they revealed he has a fake time magazine cover (literal fake news)

:discourse:

gregday
May 23, 2003

trump told howard stern "You have to go to Russia, the women there have no morals, they'll do anything"

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

https://twitter.com/SPLC/status/880063335839825922

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

brugroffil posted:

And also nobody is really questioning that Trump would conceivably do something like this because he's bragged about his hedonism for decades

this is the funniest part. if you heard that any other president did this you'd be instantly skeptical and want proof but with trump you're just like, yup thats100% true I know it in my guts

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

all this doxxing me is getting exhausting

also :3:

byob historian has issued a correction as of 15:06 on Jun 28, 2017

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

Ramadu posted:

this is the funniest part. if you heard that any other president did this you'd be instantly skeptical and want proof but with trump you're just like, yup thats100% true I know it in my guts

Surely the dude who walks in on underage girls changing in his beauty pageant would never ever consort with prostitutes!

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

brugroffil posted:

lmao citing Avik "think tank in a UPS PO Box" Roy as an impartial and qualified expert

https://twitter.com/jonathanchait/status/880050800852160513

https://twitter.com/Avik/status/879716452797882368

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

mods cant rename me internet tax

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

TROMP GONNA KILL JEFF BEZOS :vince:

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Lysandus posted:

Can someone explain what 'piss tape' is to me?

Piss tape is real.

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

It's amazing that the GOP bill is so bad they've pulled this feat off

thrawn527
Mar 27, 2004

Thrawn/Pellaeon
Studying the art of terrorists
To keep you safe

deathbysnusnu posted:

Surely the dude who walks in on underage girls changing in his beauty pageant would never ever consort with prostitutes!

I think the thing people tend to doubt is the whole "making them piss on the bed in order to say 'gently caress you' to Obama". It's so...bizarre and specific, in a way Obama would never know about. If the story was that he hired two Russian prostitutes to bang, sure, no problem. Even to piss on him, fine, whatever, I'd believe that guy was freaky. But the bed because Obama had stayed there? I mean...why?

That being said, I've been convinced that it is 100% real.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

KidVanguard posted:

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
https://twitter.com/congressedits/status/880064389931560960

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/JuddLegum/status/880064480725524482

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

thrawn527 posted:

I think the thing people tend to doubt is the whole "making them piss on the bed in order to say 'gently caress you' to Obama". It's so...bizarre and specific, in a way Obama would never know about. If the story was that he hired two Russian prostitutes to bang, sure, no problem. Even to piss on him, fine, whatever, I'd believe that guy was freaky. But the bed because Obama had stayed there? I mean...why?

His entire Presidential run and so far drat near every action he's taken as President has been to spite Obama.

He's also extremely dumb and petty.

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
Has Time expressed any interest in suing the POTUS for trademark infringement?

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

KidVanguard posted:

All news is fake unless it's approved by Fox News, it's fair and balanced you know

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/879887867060924416

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

note that trump told comey without prompt that he definitely did not visit any prostitutes while in russia and the russians do not have any blackmail on him no sirree

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

america's future

https://twitter.com/AP_Politics/status/880063045480873984

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Bu$h == monkey

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

This makes me additionally sad because I had a huge crush on Kennedy back in the 90's :smith:

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

brugroffil posted:

It's amazing that the GOP bill is so bad they've pulled this feat off

I'd say that we'd literally be better off if we ripped out Obamacare with no replacement because then we'd at least be up $600b, but this is 100% working as intended.

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

thrawn527 posted:

look at this dumb rear end noob tryna make sense of trump :smugdon:

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Ekster posted:

note that trump told comey without prompt that he definitely did not visit any prostitutes while in russia and the russians do not have any blackmail on him no sirree

""Hookers""

thrawn527
Mar 27, 2004

Thrawn/Pellaeon
Studying the art of terrorists
To keep you safe

Samurai Sanders posted:

Has Time expressed any interest in suing the POTUS for trademark infringement?

Time magazine asks Trump to remove fake covers from display at golf clubs

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

MariusLecter posted:

Zuckerberg wins 2020, what happens in the first 100 days?

we all get a video shared to our timeline that says "you've been part of zuckmerica for 100 days! we made a video for you, we hope you like it."

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Iron Crowned posted:

All news is fake unless it's approved by Fox News, it's fair and balanced you know

no they aint not no more! :freep:

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

KUSH!

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

oh

https://twitter.com/CNBCnow/status/703296870521528320

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer

Mr. Jive posted:

Too many government interventions preventing a true free market from sorting itself out, driving down prices and incentivizing innovation across the board

Chokes McGee posted:

huh

we're livin on the edge

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

I hate twitter but this tweet is intensely brutal

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

:oh:

isn't this illegal?

Main Paineframe
Oct 27, 2010
did anyone mention Palin suing the NYT yet?

because holy moly do I ever hate this timeline

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

zuck is gonna lose worse than hillary you cucks

unless he hacks the election again :tinfoil:

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

LMAO Kennedy.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Iron Crowned posted:

This makes me additionally sad because I had a huge crush on Kennedy back in the 90's :smith:

why would that make you sad

like your childhood fantasy about loving someone you saw on tv is bad now because of possible political incompatibility should you marry and holding that crystallized memory of a young confused boner is important enough to cause quantifiable emotional harm twenty years later

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Baloogan posted:

one has failed after 200 years one is still going strong after 4000

hmmmm

"going strong" yeah no bumps in the road there

• Locked thread