Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A TURGID FATSO
Jan 27, 2004

Here's to ya, JACKASS

Famethrowa posted:

idk maybe dont join 3stacks and squeal and scream at the people to "start already" when they are waiting for their 5th

maybe then you'll have friends 2 play with.

edit: inb4 "OMG IM SORRY IVE CHANGED AND MATURED"

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Up Circle
Apr 3, 2008
solo queue is not that bad

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

Up Circle posted:

What

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

It's not if you're somewhat well adjusted and can lead a bit.

Thom and the Heads
Oct 27, 2010

Farscape is actually pretty cool.
solo queue is great if you want to roleplay as a cool summer camp counselor and lead your group of plucky and tilted teens to victory

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!

Up Circle posted:

For real. I dont know if in the usa its like a nonstop barrage of NIGGERNIGGERNIGGER over the microphone, but like, solo queuing isnt that bad. I got to smfc like that. Come on guys.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
And before any wiseguys say it, no, i didnt get there by screaming racial slurs over the microphone.

MF_James
May 8, 2008
I CANNOT HANDLE BEING CALLED OUT ON MY DUMBASS OPINIONS ABOUT ANTI-VIRUS AND SECURITY. I REALLY LIKE TO THINK THAT I KNOW THINGS HERE

INSTEAD I AM GOING TO WHINE ABOUT IT IN OTHER THREADS SO MY OPINION CAN FEEL VALIDATED IN AN ECHO CHAMBER I LIKE

ArfJason posted:

For real. I dont know if in the usa its like a nonstop barrage of NIGGERNIGGERNIGGER over the microphone, but like, solo queuing isnt that bad. I got to smfc like that. Come on guys.

Yeah it's not that bad, you do get teamed up with idiots/assholes sometimes, and yeah you'll run into kids yelling friend of the family and buying every round but overall it's not terrible. I've solo queued a lot and bounced around MG2-LE depending on luck.

Definitely get premium or whatever where you give steam your phone number.

MF_James fucked around with this message at 21:44 on Jun 27, 2017

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Thom and the Heads posted:

solo queue is great if you want to roleplay as a cool summer camp counselor and lead your group of plucky and tilted teens to victory

It's my dream

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Up Circle posted:

yeah

Goast
Jul 23, 2011

by VideoGames
Even NA nonprime is alright from what I've played.

My only problem is smurfs, but they don't yell racial slurs over voice chat.

Salean
Mar 17, 2004

Homewrecker

ArfJason posted:

in the usa its a nonstop barrage of NIGGERNIGGERNIGGER over the microphone

It's the same in pubg if you turn on comms so it's probably just an america thing

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

*Washington Capitals #1 Fan On DeviantArt*
I don't think I've ever actually solo queued

stump collector
May 28, 2007

mcvey posted:

I don't think I've ever actually solo queued

no wonder you quit

MF_James
May 8, 2008
I CANNOT HANDLE BEING CALLED OUT ON MY DUMBASS OPINIONS ABOUT ANTI-VIRUS AND SECURITY. I REALLY LIKE TO THINK THAT I KNOW THINGS HERE

INSTEAD I AM GOING TO WHINE ABOUT IT IN OTHER THREADS SO MY OPINION CAN FEEL VALIDATED IN AN ECHO CHAMBER I LIKE

xbox was WAYYYYYY worse for people spewing vile poo poo than csgo will ever be. Some days I miss old school COD and Halo 2, being able to hear your opponents rage the moment you killed them and humped their corpse was a beautiful thing.

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

*Washington Capitals #1 Fan On DeviantArt*

stump collector posted:

no wonder you quit

Prpbably the opposite tbh. Without 5 stacking and goonman I would have quit years earlier. Even in the GO beta we stacked and had a goon server going.

I still play the odd goonman though because those are fun, but without a group playing MM isn't worth it for me.

mcvey fucked around with this message at 00:10 on Jun 28, 2017

MF_James
May 8, 2008

I also feel like esea people are probably the worst. Not for the vile poo poo they spew, but god drat, literally every game I played at least one person raged 80% of the game about everything. Rather than be constructive they'd just loving scream about this or that (not children either, most of these people sound like adults 25-40), I had to mute a person in each game to maintain sanity and be able to play effectively.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Tricking your team into being cool while making the other team tilt by talking poo poo is an art and I am still trying to master it.

Forcing someone on the other team to quit because they're so mad even though they're winning, that's what life is all about.

Bohemian Nights
Jul 14, 2006

When I wake up,
I look into the mirror
I can see a clearer, vision
I should start living today
Clapping Larry

Push El Burrito posted:

Forcing someone on the other team to quit because they're so mad even though they're winning, that's what life is all about.

let me tell you about a plucky little rifle called the SG553

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Bohemian Nights posted:

let me tell you about a plucky little rifle called the SG553

"loving COD GUNS" they yell as I slow walk everywhere tapping heads.

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

I got a P2000 skin for doing this weeks weapons expert thing and sold it for $3.50 who is paying that much for a skin to a gun that shouldn't even be in the game its so bad lmabo

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
i ranked up back to eagle then down back to dmg

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

drunken officeparty posted:

I got a P2000 skin for doing this weeks weapons expert thing and sold it for $3.50 who is paying that much for a skin to a gun that shouldn't even be in the game its so bad lmabo

gently caress you

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i dont believe im explaining this again but the p2000 is better than the usp because it has more bullets

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Someone told me it's because the USP doesn't have a predictable fire pattern but I was high and didn't care.

Also I opened a case and somehow got the stat track AWP which promptly sold for close to a hundred dollars.

Up Circle
Apr 3, 2008

Soulex posted:

Someone told me it's because the USP doesn't have a predictable fire pattern but I was high and didn't care.

Also I opened a case and somehow got the stat track AWP which promptly sold for close to a hundred dollars.

in the middle of sa steam sale? you shoud be banned

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
stop giving valve money and give it to me instead

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Up Circle posted:

in the middle of sa steam sale? you shoud be banned

I'd bought the key and earlier. It was just now that I opened it.

It let me get some great games on sale though

Fusion Restaurant
May 20, 2015
Ecs finals on mirage Fer is holding on a ramp as a CT mid round, and he mollies right next to himself so Allu thinks no one is there, giving him an easy kill when Allu pushes. It's just so sneaky. Amazing

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

trying to jack off posted:

i dont believe im explaining this again but the p2000 is better than the usp because it has more bullets

its so true

Dancer
May 23, 2011
Dual Berettas best pistol confirmed.

surc
Aug 17, 2004

Push El Burrito posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7r2ESeiu20
This is still one of my favorite games

E: Oh I didn't see the "Even though they're winning". RIP

surc fucked around with this message at 14:45 on Jun 28, 2017

Deranged M
Nov 14, 2012
Did any of you guys watch zorlokoka's guide videos https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCq9DNlDz6vPS-u8dcxkROTw/videos ? Any thoughts on it ? I think he breaks down maps really good . I feel like him explaining how to hold or attack certain spots on the map helped me with my general game sense.

edit : title on basic mechanics video is on portugese but he's actually explaining it in english . Might be worth watching for newer players.

Deranged M fucked around with this message at 15:23 on Jun 28, 2017

Carrier
May 12, 2009

does anyone still play this dead game

MF_James
May 8, 2008

Carrier posted:

does anyone still play this dead game

No people just post about it.

Thom and the Heads
Oct 27, 2010

Farscape is actually pretty cool.
sometimes i think about playing and then i correct myself

Carrier
May 12, 2009

good

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

Fusion Restaurant posted:

Ecs finals on mirage Fer is holding on a ramp as a CT mid round, and he mollies right next to himself so Allu thinks no one is there, giving him an easy kill when Allu pushes. It's just so sneaky. Amazing

I don't believe you, Fer only has one button on his keyboard and it's W

Kwilty
May 31, 2011

Deranged M posted:

Did any of you guys watch zorlokoka's guide videos https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCq9DNlDz6vPS-u8dcxkROTw/videos ? Any thoughts on it ? I think he breaks down maps really good . I feel like him explaining how to hold or attack certain spots on the map helped me with my general game sense.

edit : title on basic mechanics video is on portugese but he's actually explaining it in english . Might be worth watching for newer players.

Mechanics video had about 3 things I didn't agree with in about 2 minutes just skipping through, and the fact that in his Inferno video he said that you have to have the best spawn to take control of banana kind of hurt my head. Followed by the fact that he's way too long winded to make any videos worth watching in itself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alighieri
Dec 10, 2005

:dukedog:

Kwilty posted:

Mechanics video had about 3 things I didn't agree with in about 2 minutes just skipping through, and the fact that in his Inferno video he said that you have to have the best spawn to take control of banana kind of hurt my head. Followed by the fact that he's way too long winded to make any videos worth watching in itself.

But my timings!!! If you get the wrong spawn you should type kill in console and it will give you a better spawn.