Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

galenanorth posted:

He should have followed up with "Is that a threat to Amazon to force The Washington Post into presenting you in a better light?" so that the same reaction would look more incriminating

yeah, the media should "hold republicans in power accountable" lol praise is due to ed balls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

nooooo

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

deadgoon posted:

Kennedy Montgomery is a libertarian and a registered Republican, describing herself as a "Republitarian". She has a pink Republican elephant tattooed on her upper left thigh. She is a supporter of same-sex marriage along with privatized Social Security. She opposes the "war on drugs" and bureaucratic regulation. At MTV’s 1993 Rock ’n’ Roll Inaugural Ball for Bill Clinton, she chanted, "Nixon now! Nixon now!”, whenever the Clintons went on stage. Along with being a fan of Richard Nixon, she supported Dan Quayle and Bob Dole. She was also a speaker at the 1996 Republican National Convention. She was first introduced to libertarianism when Kurt Loder suggested she read Ayn Rand's Introduction to Objectivist Epistemology. She actively supported Gary Johnson in both the 2012 and 2016 elections.

Objectivists are objectively the dumbest people on the planet

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

deadgoon posted:

Kennedy Montgomery is a libertarian and a registered Republican, describing herself as a "Republitarian". She has a pink Republican elephant tattooed on her upper left thigh. She is a supporter of same-sex marriage along with privatized Social Security. She opposes the "war on drugs" and bureaucratic regulation. At MTV’s 1993 Rock ’n’ Roll Inaugural Ball for Bill Clinton, she chanted, "Nixon now! Nixon now!”, whenever the Clintons went on stage. Along with being a fan of Richard Nixon, she supported Dan Quayle and Bob Dole. She was also a speaker at the 1996 Republican National Convention. She was first introduced to libertarianism when Kurt Loder suggested she read Ayn Rand's Introduction to Objectivist Epistemology. She actively supported Gary Johnson in both the 2012 and 2016 elections.

more like kurt choder

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

lmfao

Main Paineframe
Oct 27, 2010

galenanorth posted:

their strategy so far is to make white supremacists and diversity protesters both happy with their product at the same time by leaving the white supremacists alone while marking their content as "sensitive" and doing PR campaigns about hiring more diverse Board members and programmers

i honestly expect the social networks to quietly go out of their way to please white supremacists, because facebook advertising is targeted and not public

if a company runs ads on Breitbart there's a risk of backlash against the company, but if a company buys a Facebook ad and targets it to "whites of medium-to-high income who like Trump and Richard Spencer", no one will ever know unless a FB employee leaks it. just like how no one knows what companies were restricting housing ads by race, in direct violation of federal law

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
Dona-aha

Donald hehehaha

Don...ahahahald Trump is hehahahaha pres ahahahaha president lmebo

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

:stare: honesty from a republican :stare:

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

ahahaha

gregday
May 23, 2003

Coincidentally "Nixon now!" describes the first 6 months of trump

Sexual Lorax
Mar 17, 2004

HERE'S TO FUCKING

Fun Shoe

anime was right posted:

whats your favorite cyberpunk soundtrack, every1

literal cyberpunk movie soundtrack esper edition of vangelis blade runner
ironic cyberpunk movie soundtrack hackers soundtrack
groovy cyberpunk william orbit strange cargo hinterland
beepy cyberpunk orbital 2 brown album
organic cyberpunk future sound of london lifeforms
paranoid schizophrenic cyberpunk conet project

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

Captain_Maclaine posted:

I can't picture him ever being that authentically enthusiastic about anything, really.

That's because he's missed his calling and doesn't know his true passion lies in putting his all into a pan flute with 9 other autists

passionate dongs
May 23, 2001

Snitchin' is Bitchin'
bring back radioshack and blockbuster

jobs jobs jobs

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

Lastgirl posted:

Dona-aha

Donald hehehaha

go home; you're drunk and not making any sense

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit

eonwe posted:

lol our pres is brokebrained as gently caress

also if the Democrats make zuck the Dem nominee I'm just straight up done with poo poo

the only redeeming knowledge is that everyone is screaming at him to log off

hopefully he will log his campaign off before 2020

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

A fair assessment.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Unperson_47 posted:

:justpost: you're drunk and not making any sense

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

jeff benzos told trump he was a sheep in turds clothing

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Chris James 2 posted:

I can't wait to see Republicans boycotting Amazon by spending more money on Amazon and then writing protest messages on the boxes when they show up

Jeez, how about going forward Amazon putting a quip about this little fiasco on all their boxes? There's an excellent idea, thanks!

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

He's not wrong, but saying that by limiting Medicaid will reduce the epidemic is like saying that roads should be destroyed to reduce drug trafficking

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.

like dogs chasing cars, the republicans

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Xelkelvos posted:

He's not wrong, but saying that by limiting Medicaid will reduce the epidemic is like saying that roads should be destroyed to reduce drug trafficking

i suspect the "opioid epidemic" has more to do with the lack of access to medical care...

:thunk:

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
the guardian of amazon not paying internet taxes, which they should, is my favorite newspaper

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/GlennThrush/status/880095831998820352

what is a pool spray

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/PressSec/status/880092408096096256

Modus Pwnens
Dec 29, 2004

Speaking of hiding dead people under a pile of manure...

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Lastgirl posted:

Dona-aha

Donald hehehaha

wow hows the view from that medium horse

sandoz
Jan 29, 2009

Lastgirl posted:

Dona-aha

Donald hehehaha

who?

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

ma party has gotten mo creative, an quite a bit mo darin

tromp...good?

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Lastgirl posted:

Dona-aha

Donald hehehaha

holy fukken loly :eyepop:

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
commander in chief of the armed forces of the united states dangpr "ayy" tavpm

sandoz
Jan 29, 2009

chvrchez la femme

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

hey sean can i borrow twenty grand for health insurance

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

yeah, the media should "hold republicans in power accountable" lol praise is due to ed balls

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
*is regular normal american having a regulat morning*

"Jaesus kreis whae in fook, Truemp issae bellend :cripes: no am no fookin embarrased tae be american"

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

MariusLecter posted:

How much for a trans flag bat?

Got a buddy who'd love this and use it.

https://degenderettes.com/order#baseball

they have sledgehammers too

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

hey sean can i borrow twenty grand for health insurance

what are u gonna do w/a year of health insurance

Brain Curry
Feb 15, 2007

People think that I'm lazy
People think that I'm this fool because
I give a fuck about the government
I didn't graduate from high school

Trump lies on his back and the pool take turns pissing all over him. This is why cameras are banned now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Modus Pwnens posted:

Speaking of hiding dead people under a pile of manure...

haha thats a cool username

• Locked thread