Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!
how far from the charleston docks can you go in sc before hearin someone holler cuck, hun?

the chancellor of shadows
the lord of the dance
edward michael balls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.

the man is clearly unwell. we're all just enabling whatever brain parasite is eating him alive by simply watching it play out and not giving him the immediate medical treatment he clearly needs

velvet milkman
Feb 13, 2012

by R. Guyovich
jason, uhhh, chaffed-dick

boethius
Jul 10, 2001

Space bunnies have three ears

Trumps Baby Hands posted:

the man is clearly unwell. we're all just enabling whatever brain parasite is eating him alive by simply watching it play out and not giving him the immediate medical treatment he clearly needs

When a client asks me for details on a project, I usually just say "it's gonna be great" and they are satisfied

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/BraddJaffy/status/880097595795935238

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

mormonpartyboat posted:

what are u gonna do w/a year of health insurance

s t f u ~ ima tell him its for insurance and buy a ticket back to the second world lol

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

murked by dragon posted:

jason, uhhh, chaffed-dick

lol fukken :vd: indeed

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

how far from the charleston docks can you go in sc before hearin someone holler cuck, hun?

the lord of the dance
edward michael balls

not far, hun

boethius
Jul 10, 2001

lmao he knows nothing about the bill

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

the lord of the dance
edward michael balls

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/ToluseO/status/880093101930541057

does he not understand that bills are pass/fail and you dont get partial credit

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
this is not the greatest health bill in the world

this is just a tribute

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf
It's not murder, it's a tribute to murder.

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

shiksa posted:

this is not the greatest health bill in the world

this is just a tribute

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

boethius posted:

lmao he knows nothing about the bill

he suspects it's mean

but he betta keep that to himself this time, befo turtleneck starts chompin on that mammoth rear end with visible panty line

velvet milkman
Feb 13, 2012

by R. Guyovich

im the tens of millions of americans that cant recognize that this man's brain has been unequivocally fingered by amyloid plaques and many other terrible neural maladies

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Intel&Sebastian posted:

Hillary and all his primary opponents are dumb motherfuckers for not spending every second interacting with him needling him over being a failed business guy and not being as rich as he talks about. Every oppo and psych eval available seemed to point to that being the one thing he couldn't let stand.

They did

It caused him to melt down during the debates

It didn't matter

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Sean Spicer should be beaten with a hundred wiffle bats for eighteen hours

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

the lord of the dance
edward michael balls

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

murked by dragon posted:

im the tens of millions of americans that cant recognize that this man's brain has been unequivocally fingered by amyloid plaques and many other terrible neural maladies

it's gonna be awesome when medical science discovers that prolonged usage of tanning spray on your face actually causes decay in your brain

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

and the appropriate response is to double that number :thunk:

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Naerasa posted:

it's gonna be awesome when medical science discovers that prolonged usage of tanning spray on your face actually causes decay in your brain

powa causes brain damage too, it mattas to no one, least of all the fellow brain damaged

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

rest of country, collectively: no loving poo poo

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Gringostar posted:

and the appropriate response is to double that number :thunk:

yes
logic has no home here, in the land of sophistry

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

gregday posted:

https://twitter.com/ToluseO/status/880093101930541057

does he not understand that bills are pass/fail and you dont get partial credit

I think he's referring to at least 50 votes, or more. I'm sure in Trump's smooth brain about 9 or 10 democrats realize how great his plan is and break ranks to vote for it.

Here's my healthcare plan: get rid of Obamacare, medicaid, medicare, tricare, insurance companies, scrap it all. You go to a doctor or hospital, you order off a menu with fixed prices and pay afterwards, cash or check like at a restaurant, then tip your nurses 20%.

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

So the solution is to have 21 million more uninsured to keep them company?

Utz
Aug 1, 2008

by vyelkin
why don't they just scoop out what little is left in there and replace it with some electronics they can use to control the body

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
General day-in reminder that trump is completely focused on optics and has no knowledge of policy outcomes.

Not passing the bill in this particular set of circumstances makes the republicans look like an absolute dumpster fire, even if its probably worse for them if they actually pass it.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

"If you don't pay for things, they would die."

Deceptive Thinker
Oct 5, 2005

I'll rip out your optics!

Trump can't read so he's just spouting second hand noise that the senators have said about the plan

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
Also the real hilarious part about the budget is that they need something so they can do budget reconciliation for 2018 so they can cut taxes.

Every day that they fail they can't use reconciliation and it makes me lmao.

Deceptive Thinker
Oct 5, 2005

I'll rip out your optics!

The Nastier Nate posted:

Here's my healthcare plan: get rid of Obamacare, medicaid, medicare, tricare, insurance companies, scrap it all. You go to a doctor or hospital, you order off a menu with fixed prices and pay afterwards, cash or check like at a restaurant, then tip your nurses 20%.

Rand? Rand is that you?

galenanorth
May 19, 2016

This has nothing to do with Trump but

Woman delays flight by throwing 'lucky' coins into engine

"Situational irony: The disparity of intention and result; when the result of an action is contrary to the desired or expected effect." -- The New Princeton Encyclopedia of Poetry and Poetics

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

DJT pretty much only attacks domestic companies 😕🤷

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

fits my needs posted:

https://mobile.twitter.com/AP/status/880093701426511872

don't mess with where a man gets his maple syrup I guess

e: oh wait the dude used to eat on his gf. I guess it's ok then

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

trump is bad

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Man Musk posted:

DJT pretty much only attacks domestic companies 😕🤷

and domestic wives.

boethius
Jul 10, 2001

TwoStepBoog posted:

trump is bad

he is real bad

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Lindsey O. Graham posted:

yes
logic has no home here, in the land of sophistry

its a real sophist's choice alrite

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

fits my needs posted:

https://mobile.twitter.com/AP/status/880093701426511872

don't mess with where a man gets his maple syrup I guess

e: oh wait the dude used to eat on his gf. I guess it's ok then

Lol better to die in poo poo than live in poo poo.

• Locked thread