Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010

DOWN JACKET FETISH posted:

i haven't really read this thread but how many people have brutally self-owned to feed the OP's forums-persona's sense that all men are pigs?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Literally A Person posted:

Oh, Shmuvvle, you kooky poster.

HUGS AND KISSES!

Sweety Pie!!!

Regale us with tales of your epic escapades bro like the time you got a woman to trust you and say she loved you before you hosed someone else while lying to her lol this makes you look cool and badass

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

T.S. Smelliot posted:

Regale us with tales of your epic escapades bro like the time you got a woman to trust you and say she loved you before you hosed someone else while lying to her lol this makes you look cool and badass

Tell me about your adventures in silly bear forest and all your shnuggly woodland friends!

CUTIE PIE!

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

T.S. Smelliot posted:

This is a grade A meltdown

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Who What Now posted:

Lol it's no sweat off my back brother I just like to turn over the log sometimes to watch the cockroaches scurry

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

T.S. Smelliot posted:

Lol it's no sweat off my back brother I just like to turn over the log sometimes to watch the cockroaches scurry

...so. loving. cute.

XOXOXOXOXO

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

T.S. Smelliot posted:

So how many times have you made your SOs cheat on you by being a poo poo partner?

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem

Tell me about your adventures in silly bear forest and all your shnuggly woodland friends!

CUTIE PIE!
^^^^

Who What Now posted:

How does it feel to be confronted with your lovely behavior - here, in the thread for people who have been cheated on?

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Dinosaurmageddon posted:

^^^^

How does it feel to be confronted with your lovely behavior - here, in the thread for people who have been cheated on?

Wait, me? Um, fine. This is an internet forum.

E: I have no problem talking about past indiscretions I just don't like assy people.

Literally A Person fucked around with this message at 23:36 on Jun 28, 2017

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Literally a Person isn't melting down.

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Who What Now posted:

So how many times have you made your SOs cheat on you by being a poo poo partner?

Hmm.. One relationship in college a girl cheated on me. When I found out I left her on the spot. I like your typical liberal tendency to victim blame though, tell me about bitches who dress a certain way are asking for it for your next trick

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Who What Now posted:

Literally a Person isn't melting down.

I thought so too, but I wasn't entirely sure.

naem
May 29, 2011

"Fret not thyself because of evildoers, neither be thou envious against the workers of iniquity.

For they shall soon be cut down like the grass, and wither as the green herb."

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

T.S. Smelliot posted:

Hmm.. One relationship in college a girl cheated on me. When I found out I left her on the spot. I like your typical liberal tendency to victim blame though, tell me about bitches who dress a certain way are asking for it for your next trick

You'd have to be a victim for it to be victim blaming.

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem

Wait, me? Um, fine. This is an internet forum.

What do you think about the adage, "cheaters never change?"

If anything, I think you're being a bit blasé about how you can just post this:

Tbf, I quite literally cheated on every single partner I ever had until I started dating my wife. I've been faithful for a decade and for some reason just never had the inclination to infidelity again. It somehow started to seem pretty immature.

And not expect either attacks or further prodding.

How can you go from self-proclaimed cheater to suddenly cured of all infidelity?

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Who What Now posted:

You'd have to be a victim for it to be victim blaming.

Well yeah dude, people who cheat on their SO are victimizing them, betraying their trust and even physically harming them by possibly spreading stds lol I mean I get you don't like my politics or whatever but this seems like a weird hill to die on

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

T.S. Smelliot posted:

Well yeah dude, people who cheat on their SO are victimizing them, betraying their trust and even physically harming them by possibly spreading stds lol I mean I get you don't like my politics or whatever but this seems like a weird hill to die on

lmao, you got dick rot.

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Like what kind of cowardly waste of life besides this "person" itt sticks up for this kind of poo poo lol he can't even defend himself he has to resort to the "LOL NO U I KNOW U R BUT WHAT M I LOL" defense

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Dinosaurmageddon posted:

What do you think about the adage, "cheaters never change?"

If anything, I think you're being a bit blasé about how you can just post this:

And not expect either attacks or further prodding.

How can you go from self-proclaimed cheater to suddenly cured of all infidelity?

Okay, this is stuff I can answer.

I am kind of blasé but mostly because I haven't been a party to infidelity for so long that it seems like kid's stuff. I have little shame for my past, I was dumb and young. I've mended all of the fences I've needed to mend.

The cured of infidelity part, idk, I really like my partner, feel fulfilled, and am in a relationship in which we only push each other to be better people. It just never occurred to me to cheat. I guess that really isn't a reproducible experiment but it's what happened to me.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
This feels really weird for me to say but

T.S. Smelliot posted:

I agree with the man who accused half a thread of being barely concealed pedophiles.

naem
May 29, 2011

Genesis 27, verse 11:

Behold, Esau my brother is a hairy man, and I am a smooth man:

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

alternatively, consider loving things without a pulse, such as trees, rocks, grandfather clocks, corpses, cars, bags of sand. that sort of thing

help my dickskin got rubbed off and I'm bleeding from tryna gently caress two round rear end rocks

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider

naem posted:

Genesis 27, verse 11:

Behold, Esau my brother is a hairy man, and I am a smooth man:

He says to his mom.

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

T.S. Smelliot posted:

Like come on at least own up to being a worthless waste of life

lol just lol if you think other people's lives matter compared to your own pleasure

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Cheating is bad breeding.

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem

Thank you for your honesty. You are redeemed :angel:

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

i haven't really read this thread but how many people have brutally self-owned to feed the OP's forums-persona's sense that all men are pigs?

alot. but she's not wrong tho.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider

Pick posted:

Cheating is bad breeding.

Like the new av, especially because I imagine the cat posting it.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Dinosaurmageddon posted:

Thank you for your honesty. You are redeemed :angel:

:hfive:

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

fruit on the bottom posted:

This feels really weird for me to say but

I agree with the man who accused half a thread of being barely concealed pedophiles.

I mean we can (and do lol) slapfight about retarded politics all day but... Maybe some poo poo is just kinda common sense most people who aren't garbage or "wow this is a crazy thought maybe it's bad to deliberately try and destroy your life partners entire spirit by betraying them in the worst sense of the word" see

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

I am kind of blasé but mostly because I haven't been a party to infidelity for so long that it seems like kid's stuff. I have little shame for my past, I was dumb and young. I've mended all of the fences I've needed to mend.

The cured of infidelity part, idk, I really like my partner, feel fulfilled, and am in a relationship in which we only push each other to be better people. It just never occurred to me to cheat. I guess that really isn't a reproducible experiment but it's what happened to me.

While I don't agree with you loving anyone you felt like while dating others, I get how you went from that to where you are now. Makes sense.

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

You're still a piece of poo poo even though you found "it" and don't feel the desire to step outside your married lane though. But hey do you man.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

fruit on the bottom posted:

Like the new av, especially because I imagine the cat posting it.

I know, I loved it for the little typey paws :3:

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider
Yeah, I'm pretty much 100% opposed to you silent majority types politically, but I've been trying to find at least one thing for all of you that I can agree with outside of politics. I never write them down so I keep forgetting what they are, but it's been kind of a fun exercise.

No luck with Yug yet, but I'll get there.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Viva Miriya posted:

You're still a piece of poo poo

It's the human condition, homes.

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

It's the human condition, homes.

Yes it is.

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
LAP how often do you think others cheat

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Actually come to think of it, no its not but I rather play some PUBG than engage in a debate with a sociopath. Human condition is pretty deplorable in general though. We suck.

Psycho Society posted:

Every other day and occasionally on sundays.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Psycho Society posted:

That's really hard to say. In my personal life I have a few friends that have pretty bad cheating problems but a lot of the time I think it has more to due with substance abuse. So I guess if I used my personal life as a measure, idk, like 15% of people?

e: or did you mean like "if someone was cheating how often would they cheat?"

Literally A Person fucked around with this message at 00:17 on Jun 29, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010

That's really hard to say. In my personal life I have a few friends that have pretty bad cheating problems but a lot of the time I think it has more to due with substance abuse. So I guess if I used my personal life as a measure, idk, like 15%?

Well, as long as you don't think it's a normal thing that everyone does. It's a pretty reprehensible thing to do to someone you're trying to build a life with.

If you find yourself accidentally tripping and landing on strange dick you should just break up. I've always been curious as to why some people think this isn't the thing to do

• Locked thread