Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.

grittyreboot posted:

I play DnD at a comic book store. It's mostly OK, but the DM has to put a sign out telling people they will be banned if they try to rape other characters.

But aside from that it's OK?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007
This whole thread has been raging at the people who don't want Saracen invasion to their homes

Perhaps you too should be more accepting of their cultures
I seem to remember the bear guy being huge moron but post cringy stuff instead of theorycrafting it based on how much like pedophile he looks.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Twitch posted:

This is the real comic:

I'm conflicted, because his comics are pretty lovely and he comes off as a gigantic wiener, but he's also kind of one of those people that gets targeted by drive-by trolls and kiwifarms and stuff, so I'll leave this hear and let you make your own conclusions.

Nevertheless he is a person who looks and sounds like a nonce who draws himself as a non-nonce-looking person.

grittyreboot
Oct 2, 2012

BiggerBoat posted:

But aside from that it's OK?

Yeah. I've only been a few times but all the people I've met are pretty cool.

My DM told me the story of the sign. One guy came in playing basically a Rob Liefeld character. 10 ft tall, bloodstained armor, hyper violent, etc. Pretty much your average edgelord.

They all went in a tavern and the guy tried to rape a waitress. The DM told him he wasn't gonna let him do that and that she should leave. The guy freaked out, started screaming at the other players and knocked over a few stands.

The owner told him they were gonna call the police. Dude started yelling "Call the police, see if I give a gently caress." The second the owner picked up the phone the guy said "gently caress it" and left as if it was his decision.

Pittsburgh Lambic
Feb 16, 2011
i was going to giggle about "man-child" being among the genders but then realized that's probably some kind of pedophile poo poo

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I'm gender nazi

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

throw to first drat IT posted:

I seem to remember the bear guy being huge moron but post cringy stuff instead of theorycrafting it based on how much like pedophile he looks.

Orientation: Amoeba.

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

Twitch posted:

This is the real comic:

I'm conflicted, because his comics are pretty lovely and he comes off as a gigantic wiener, but he's also kind of one of those people that gets targeted by drive-by trolls and kiwifarms and stuff, so I'll leave this hear and let you make your own conclusions.

He spelled power cords with an H so he deserves it.

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape

At what point do you say to yourself
" I cannot function as a human being, I guess I'll have some cake"

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Jestery posted:

Probably a lot later than you

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug

Jestery posted:

There are people who in that situation would say to themselves "I'm not big enough yet. More cake. Bring it to me so I can burn fewer calories."

om nom nom
Jul 23, 2011

om nom nom nom nom nom nom
Grimey Drawer

Man, I consider myself pretty open minded regarding sexual orientation and how people identify themselves, at best actively supporting family and friends, and at worst just not really giving a poo poo, what you identify as and who or what you are attracted to is none of my business and I don't care.

But this is so far beyond me, I have absolutely no understanding of what the vast majority of these words are, nor how one would decide which of these (assumingly very specific) words describes how they identify as a person and their sexuality.

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
There's Male, Female, and Intersex, the last being a physiological defect. It's determined before you're even born and is immutable.

nerd plus rage
May 12, 2014

It's a metaphor for something, probably
my gender is Splat

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

PCOS Bill posted:

There's Male, Female, and Intersex, the last being a physiological defect. It's determined before you're even born and is immutable.

thanks for clearing that up, Bill

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

I'm gender Nazi

My pronouns are Hit, Hitler, Hitlerself

E: Beaten like the Germans at Stalingrad

om nom nom
Jul 23, 2011

om nom nom nom nom nom nom
Grimey Drawer

PCOS Bill posted:

And I'm sure homosexuality is a mental disorder as well. Responses from those that aren't closed minded and desperately clutching archaic views would also be appreciated. I'm a cis straight white male and pretty far removed from truly grasping any of this, and as I said in my last post, I frankly don't give a poo poo, nor does the thought of people's genders or sexuality cross my mind on even a remotely regular basis. But just because someone is born with different than you, has different rules of attraction or doesn't identify with the parts they were born with, doesn't make them "defective".

E: whoops I responded to pcos bill

om nom nom has a new favorite as of 04:33 on Jun 29, 2017

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

Honestly the fact that PCOS recognizes Intersex at all is pretty suprising

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Dreddout posted:

Honestly the fact that PCOS recognizes Intersex at all is pretty suprising

Why is that? There's always a broken state, even in a binary system.

om nom nom posted:

And I'm sure homosexuality is a mental disorder as well.

Used to be until they started pandering. Next they're working on making pedophilia a thing of the past, and just embracing it as "child love"

Serge Painsbourg
Jul 26, 2016

You're telling me I wasted all those years being a cisgender male when I could've been a gender pirate instead? This changes everything.

Avast, ye scurvy cissies, for I'm coming to raid your gender cargo!

Serge Painsbourg has a new favorite as of 06:28 on Jul 6, 2017

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

PCOS Bill posted:

Why is that? There's always a broken state, even in a binary system.

Used to be until they started pandering. Next they're working on making pedophilia a thing of the past, and just embracing it as "child love"

Love you too, buddy :)

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Serge Painsbourg posted:

You're telling me I wasted all those years being a cisgender male when I could've been a gender pirate instead? This changes everything.

Avast, ye scurvy cissies, for I'm coming to raid your gender cargo!

I'm gonna parrot this idea and change my name to Pegbutt Steve the terror of the high seas.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

So horny.

Pittsburgh Lambic
Feb 16, 2011

so that's where that one nazi in the comic panel's chin is

Toilet Shoes
Aug 22, 2016

by Lowtax

This may be way to old for you youngins, but I can not see anything else.

" I'm sorry Wyatt, sorry for being such a poo poo to you all these years."

Nice Guy Patron
Jun 29, 2015
Does anyone have links to previous AUG threads?

Edit: I couldn't find them in the OP. Maybe they were already posted, in which case I'm dumb.

Nice Guy Patron has a new favorite as of 05:49 on Jun 29, 2017

Mister Mind
Mar 20, 2009

I'm not a real doctor,
But I am a real worm;
I am an actual worm
https://twitter.com/JoeMande/status/879061224100552704

:gonk:

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.

BiggerBoat posted:

Not an SA thread but here's a link to a "Creepiest people we've gamed with" thread on RPGnet.

edit: duh forgot the link

https://forum.rpg.net/showthread.php?369229-Necro-Creepiest-Person-You-ve-Ever-Gamed-With-Part-Deux

Thanks!

Thank you!

Slime
Jan 3, 2007

Let that be a lesson to children. If you wear a watch or a wristband or something too tight in your youth, you hands will atrophy and be tiny when you're an adult.

Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost

Stop calling one fifth of me Dick Dorkins.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Slime posted:

Let that be a lesson to children. If you wear a watch or a wristband or something too tight in your youth, you hands will atrophy and be tiny when you're an adult.

You'll also be rich and the most powerful man in the world and never have to filter your thoughts to your mouth because half of half of a country voted for you, not for your own worth, but because it was against someone else.

:patriot:

Bogan King
Jan 21, 2013

I'm not racist, I'm mates with Bangladesh, the guy who sells me kebabs. No, I don't know his real name.
Seeing as we're dropping AUG D&D stories my old DM is currently in prison for raping his daughter. For the most part he was normal enough to hang around but we were all dudes. Turns out he thinks any affection from women is them wanting to bone him which really didn't work out when he and his wife had a daughter.

Slime
Jan 3, 2007

Solice Kirsk posted:

You'll also be rich and the most powerful man in the world and never have to filter your thoughts to your mouth because half of half of a country voted for you, not for your own worth, but because it was against someone else.

:patriot:

But is it really worth those tiny, tiny little baby hands?

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Slime posted:

But is it really worth those tiny, tiny little baby hands?

I'd assume not. Why, the amount of sheer APM loss would keep him from becoming a top level StarCraft player on it's own.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Bogan King posted:

Seeing as we're dropping AUG D&D stories my old DM is currently in prison for raping his daughter. For the most part he was normal enough to hang around but we were all dudes. Turns out he thinks any affection from women is them wanting to bone him which really didn't work out when he and his wife had a daughter.

Also, this is hosed up and I hope prison is hell for this rear end in a top hat.

Didn't want it in the same post as a Starcraft nerd joke.

timefly
Apr 29, 2008

PCOS Bill posted:

Pedos have been trying to be seen as legitimate since the 40s, it's never going to happen. Everyone knows child molesters = harmful.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

timefly posted:

Pedos have been trying to be seen as legitimate since the 40s, it's never going to happen. Everyone knows child molesters = harmful.

stop replyng to him. at worst, he's a piece of poo poo, at best he's that "joke's on you i was just pretending to be retarded" comic come to life. either way nothing good comes of talking to him

BENGHAZI 2 has a new favorite as of 11:09 on Jun 29, 2017

Cumslut1895
Feb 18, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Bogan King posted:

critical fail tables have ruined another life.

Cumslut1895 has a new favorite as of 11:18 on Jun 29, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal

• Locked thread