Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

moskiitto
Feb 27, 2013

Overlardness
Use ignore on Oxballs, its not that hard.

O-Oh on the top of new page, I need to contribute on thread somehow, uh...

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕

Madcosby posted:

Trump tweets are a joke that will/have landed him in trouble, but mikas tiny hands response is pathetic and frankly embarrassing from someone who claims to be a journalist

The only thing i know about morning joe is what snl parodies of them, but lol what a stupid way to respond.

Its not even a good burn

The only thing I know about Morning Joe is how Russell Brand went on it once and the lady clearly wanted to gently caress him and the other 2 people on the show kept calling him the wrong name and asked him to recite one of his bits for them. It seems like a bad show.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
Should just change this to a FYAD thread with this as everyone's sig

hitchensgoespop
Oct 22, 2008

LordSloth posted:

I was going to write up a sincere response, then I reflected on the results: I'm looking fondly back on Snatch Duster.

I learnt my lesson. Im genuinely sorry.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m posted:

The only thing I know about Morning Joe is how Russell Brand went on it once and the lady clearly wanted to gently caress him and the other 2 people on the show kept calling him the wrong name and asked him to recite one of his bits for them. It seems like a bad show.

That actually sounds pretty good to me

Power Khan
Aug 20, 2011

by Fritz the Horse

Top lel

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Psycho Joe sounds like an NES era video game character

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Oh hey, I looked up to see if R. Crumb ever drew Easy D

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

nigga crab pollock posted:

you dont pay taxes when you buy things from amazon in many states. also 'suckinf dick' it is a 'figure of speech'

also i thought i already proved the pizza gate was real i guess we gotta go over john podestas pederasty again :eng101:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Actually pizzagate is really really dumb.

It's just about right-wingers being mad that they can't blame everything on Hillary anymore.

Enjoy your hilarious pants-making GBS threads conspiracy. :mason:

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

That Robot posted:

Actually pizzagate is really really dumb.

It's just about right-wingers being mad that they can't blame everything on Hillary anymore.

Enjoy your hilarious pants-making GBS threads conspiracy. :mason:

I remember my first time visiting this thread too

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Egbert Souse posted:

Oh hey, I looked up to see if R. Crumb ever drew Easy D

This is good

deep space nein
Aug 25, 2011

Smirr posted:

Tbf "the president has tiny hands" IS a hmbol-level injoke

The best part is how he has been melting down about it since the 80's. If he'd simply brushed it off, or nowadays thrown out a "pffft tolerant left" it would be a non issue. Trump sending stalker letters to the original author and squawking about it during rallies in complete denial of reality really honed this hmbol into a finely sharpened Hanzlol blade

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Madcosby posted:

Trump tweets are a joke that will/have landed him in trouble, but mikas tiny hands response is pathetic and frankly embarrassing from someone who claims to be a journalist

The only thing i know about morning joe is what snl parodies of them, but lol what a stupid way to respond.

Its not even a good burn

*leans into mic* wrong.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
trump ddefinitely has the right guy as his director of communications
https://twitter.com/DanScavino/stat...genumber%3D1223

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

Madcosby posted:

Its not even a good burn

trump has literally been mad at spy magazine for calling him a "short-fingered vulgarian" for twenty-five years so actually it's an excellent burn

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Drew Friedman owns, too

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
I just think if you decide to engage trump on public twitter you need to play a bigger game than him.oh, and not be a public figure like a journalist

When hillary made fun of covefe i groaned. Its sad playing "fellow kids" in public when the person youre arguing with controls the govt

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Getting a sick burn on trump is the cliche valedictorian speech where they poke fun at the bald principal of the school. Its just easy humor and not at all adressing anything

Edit: fine for a subforum, childish on twitter

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

this is part of the presidential record now lol

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Egbert Souse posted:

Drew Friedman owns, too

eric was too hideous to be included

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Madcosby posted:

I just think if you decide to engage trump on public twitter you need to play a bigger game than him.oh, and not be a public figure like a journalist

When hillary made fun of covefe i groaned. Its sad playing "fellow kids" in public when the person youre arguing with controls the govt

It's really good to get constantly blocked by trump by tweeting "suck my dick you fuckman"

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Political journalisms purpose is to keep tabs on the government. Trump is a giant baby on twitter and needs to be taught his place. Journalists and politicians who jab back are like parents who fight children's temper tantrums with a louder tantrum

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Outstanding afternoon. "I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse."

The fat loving president of the US is influencing people feed their kids garbage as a "personal gently caress you to Michelle Obama" lmao

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

Bob NewSCART posted:

You don't maintain anything but being a lovely dumbass, go make another 8 pages of posts about how you don't get inside jokes

It wouldn't matter to me, I have oxballs and nigga crab pollock on ignore.

Oh yeah, it would matter to me because dumbasses like you will poo poo up the thread by quoting every one of their posts.

edit: seriously, you just quoted four of his posts in one post just to say "nice meltdown". WTF is wrong with you? I don't need a compendium of a lovely poster's posts every other page.

NotWearingPants fucked around with this message at 16:33 on Jun 29, 2017

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Outstanding afternoon. "I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse."

"Sketti" - enriched spaghetti doused with butter and ketchup

Nice

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

NotWearingPants posted:

It wouldn't matter to me, I have oxballs and nigga crab pollock on ignore.

Oh yeah, it would matter to me because dumbasses like you will poo poo up the thread by quoting every one of their posts.

The only time I quote is to deliver owns

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Bob NewSCART posted:

The fat loving president of the US is influencing people feed their kids garbage as a "personal gently caress you to Michelle Obama" lmao

Hey, I'm going to eat trash and not take care of my body so that I die early because I can't afford diabeetus treatment.

take that liberals

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Bob NewSCART posted:

Actually this predates Trump and was happening during Obama's presidency

Desperado Bones
Aug 29, 2009

Cute, adorable, and creepy at the same time!

PK loving SUBBAN posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYZKrn7Bbl8

I didn't see this video but the whole thing is a pro-watch of sick burns

Here's a preview I made for the tl;dr crowd:

:lol: If re-elections were legal in my country I would probably vote again for him (and then sort of regret it at moments), just to see him burn Trumpo over and over again forever and ever until we go to war with the US.

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo

Jfc the pettiest man

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

My 600LB President

cowofwar
Jul 30, 2002

by Athanatos
Trump and his supporters are all mentally ill in one way or another. Sad, broken people.

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

Bob NewSCART posted:

The only time I quote is to deliver owns

Why I admit that "nice meltdown" after quoting another poster is the pinnacle of owns, you clearly missed multiple opportunities for a "don't sign your posts" so maybe you aren't as good at this as you think.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
i hope he strokes out on camera for the ultimate lol

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

NotWearingPants posted:

Why I admit that "nice meltdown" after quoting another poster is the pinnacle of owns, you clearly missed multiple opportunities for a "don't sign your posts" so maybe you aren't as good at this as you think.

I shall take this into consideration. Thank you.

Stealth Tiger
Nov 14, 2009

Like, normally when I see a comedian do political stuff, I hate it because they don't really have a joke for it. They just say what their opinion is really loudly and then some people clap for it if they agree. But in Trump's case, he actually is laying awake at night thinking about people who insult him, so it is still really effective, so I give people a pass if they just straight up insult the fat idiot who thinks he's better than everyone else.

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

You clearly don't understand joke development :justpost:
If you were an enemy of democracy, you would stop a would be assassin of Trump. He is more damaging to America alive than deposed.

lol

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

Literally the only reason he is president is because Putin wanted something to point at and laugh

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Stealth Tiger posted:

Like, normally when I see a comedian do political stuff, I hate it because they don't really have a joke for it. They just say what their opinion is really loudly and then some people clap for it if they agree. But in Trump's case, he actually is laying awake at night thinking about people who insult him, so it is still really effective, so I give people a pass if they just straight up insult the fat idiot who thinks he's better than everyone else.

the first trollable prez.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dragonshirt
Oct 28, 2010

a sight for sore eyes

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

That looks like a pretty normal conversation to me?

I am trying to engage and open a dialogue. I also make sure that a certain percentage of my posts are jokes, to respect the theme of the thread. I try to maintain at least 50% intentional jokes by volume

Don't sell yourself short, bud. You're 100% an unintentional joke by volume!