Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

The Nastier Nate posted:

Anyone else find it funny when an oil CEO with no diplomacy experience gets mad at a real-estate dweeb with no diplomacy experience for attempting diplomacy?

poo poo i'd somehow never thought of that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Joementum has been a joke for years.

That said Dave weigel is actually squizzle

Grizzled Patriarch
Mar 27, 2014

These dentures won't stop me from tearing out jugulars in Thunderdome.

lol just saw a news article about some lady in minnesota being charged with fatally shooting her boyfriend for a youtube video. apparently they wanted to see if a .50 round could go through an encylopedia, which they tested by having him hold it against his chest

a true american

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Grizzled Patriarch posted:

lol just saw a news article about some lady in minnesota being charged with fatally shooting her boyfriend for a youtube video. apparently they wanted to see if a .50 round could go through an encylopedia, which they tested by having him hold it against his chest

a true american

second amendment solutions

slouch
Mar 10, 2009

"wait, we have a whole air base already set up there? then it should be easy! Free win!"

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

a true american

Fired from one foot away.

I'm willing to bet both were Trump voters.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

FAUXTON posted:

Dr. FAUXTON's mother works as a caregiver for a group home and is emotionally wrecked every day because one of the residents has downs plus early onset dementia and her brain has basically become unstuck in time so she has no concept of "before" and is always asking why she wasn't there for her as a child.

You can't tell someone in that shape that their childhood happened before you met them so all she can do is apologize and say she was really busy helping the other residents.

What I'm saying is that it's entirely possible to be both low IQ and crazy

I'm not saying it isn't Dr. I'm saying it's funny that Trump imagines Mika in his head as a person like your wife's patient.

Red Dad Redemption
Sep 29, 2007

a true american

but did the 2d A get harmed? that's what we want to know

Grizzled Patriarch
Mar 27, 2014

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

brugroffil posted:

nah he's just going to let SA and the rest of the Arab Peninsula invade. not sure what happens to the 30k US troops stationed there when that happens, or to the Turkish base.

The Turks I think will straight up jump in on qutars side considering they moved more troops in when this poo poo first started

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
jesus christ yall, hahah our president is bad

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

brugroffil posted:

nah he's just going to let SA and the rest of the Arab Peninsula invade. not sure what happens to the 30k US troops stationed there when that happens, or to the Turkish base.

can you imagine what would happen if trump accidentally gets like 100+ of our troop killed

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

DAY CREW: WORKING HARD

Fun Shoe
It's insane how Obama mindfucked the right so bad that they're willingly dumpstering the whole country in retaliation lmao

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Tainen posted:

looks like someone's gonna have to get another new phone number soon

https://twitter.com/lindseygrahamsc/status/880429415406161920

short story: no one cares, everyone who does hates him already, and the chucklefucks that don't are cheering him on on schooling a successful woman

:shrug:

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

brugroffil posted:

Sorry you mean N.Y. Times doesn't use A.P. style

gently caress you NYT, acronyms don't need periods
but what about initialisms :ohdear:

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

Agean90 posted:

The Turks I think will straight up jump in on qutars side considering they moved more troops in when this poo poo first started

Turkey invading Saudi would be perfect. Make the ottoman empire great again!

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

slouch posted:

also christ is donny going to go to loving war with qatar over nothing jfc

Donny falls in love with KSA because that's who he wants to be when he grows up

Russia cons like the entire gulf region into isolating Qatar

Donny, to whom the KSA can't ever be fallible, goes along with it/Was coached by cyka daddy putin to go along with it

The arabian peninsula, seeing Donny side with KSA, double down

Donny, seeing everyone in the peninsula doubling down, does that thing where he riles himself up based on a fortune cookie length synopsis of the situation which is predictably so vague as to be misleading, and just starts acting like Qatar, a country where we have a major military partnership, is basically Hamas on roids.

Red Dad Redemption
Sep 29, 2007

brugroffil posted:

nah he's just going to let SA and the rest of the Arab Peninsula invade.

quatar will be assaulted by a deadly goonrush

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer
when is the earliest available opportunity to get off Mr. Trump's Wild Ride

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

FistEnergy posted:

It's insane how Obama mindfucked the right so bad that they're willingly dumpstering the whole country in retaliation lmao

Obama turned out to be playing 13th dimensional chess after all

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Tainen posted:

looks like someone's gonna have to get another new phone number soon

https://twitter.com/lindseygrahamsc/status/880429415406161920

Graham's one step ahead of you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXSFRMJhlgY

Serf
May 5, 2011

this timeline is insane

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

change my name posted:

can you imagine what would happen if trump accidentally gets like 100+ of our troop killed

lol why you think bush did 9/11!!!

May 11, 2007

Contains Carbon Monoxide
re: Dave Weigel

goon confirmed

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

*takes notes*

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

change my name posted:

he'll be a GOP hero forever

think about all of the yellow ribbons they'll get to tie

all of the sentimental exploitation of dead soldiers' widows

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

deathbysnusnu posted:

Turkey invading Saudi would be perfect. Make the ottoman empire great again!

They put down the Saudis twice before

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Monkey Fracas posted:

when is the earliest available opportunity to get off Mr. Trump's Wild Ride

depends on if you consider suicide a sin.

Grizzled Patriarch
Mar 27, 2014

Annual Prophet posted:

quatar will be assaulted by a deadly goonrush

tbh just this thread alone probably has enough people to successfully invade qatar, you can basically ride across the entire country on a bicycle in an afternoon

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
hey whats goin on this mor-

oh ok

hey whats going on this morning *sips my hypernormalized tea* :what:

Genuine Fake
Oct 2, 2004

Agrajag posted:

holy gently caress is this thing even human?

this has to be a different species entirely. i bet my loving life savings on it.

Suuuu-gaaarrrr waaaaa-teeeerrrrr

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

FAUXTON posted:

Donny falls in love with KSA because that's who he wants to be when he grows up

Russia cons like the entire gulf region into isolating Qatar

Donny, to whom the KSA can't ever be fallible, goes along with it/Was coached by cyka daddy putin to go along with it

The arabian peninsula, seeing Donny side with KSA, double down

Donny, seeing everyone in the peninsula doubling down, does that thing where he riles himself up based on a fortune cookie length synopsis of the situation which is predictably so vague as to be misleading, and just starts acting like Qatar, a country where we have a major military partnership, is basically Hamas on roids.

Qatar is poo poo in many, many ways but blowing up decades of US foreign policy in the most incompetent ways possible and with no actual plan or idea of even what you're doing and why seems :whitewater:

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

I'd probably care a hell of a lot more if Trump's wild ride had even a 1% chance of me being drafted. Instead, I get to shitpost from the sidelines while everyone else gets to die.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Lastgirl posted:

hey whats goin on this mor-

oh ok

hey whats going on this morning *sips my hypernormalized tea* :what:

we just found out donald trump was bad

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Serf posted:

this timeline is insane

Star Fox 2 was proof enough to me that we're off the rails and whoever is playing Sim Earth 42069 is just trying all kinds of weird poo poo before he goes onto the next save

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

703 posted:

re: Dave Weigel

goon confirmed

i mean

guy wrote a book on prog rock

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

brugroffil posted:

Qatar is poo poo in many, many ways but blowing up decades of US foreign policy in the most incompetent ways possible and with no actual plan or idea of even what you're doing and why seems :whitewater:

Yeah but being unpredictable is good. *in a very Charlie Kelly voice* Wild card bitches!

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Al! posted:

we just found out donald trump was bad

I actually want to wait and reserve judgement

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
Yesterday and today's tweets were maybe the weirdest I have seen yet and that's really saying something. Will tomorrow's be like that too?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Serf
May 5, 2011

eonwe posted:

Star Fox 2 was proof enough to me that we're off the rails and whoever is playing Sim Earth 42069 is just trying all kinds of weird poo poo before he goes onto the next save

the universe is a simulation and somebody hosed up the code or we're being trolled by a bored ai

• Locked thread