Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

HIJK posted:

The Inhumans are really just the Xmen from SPAAAAAAAAAACE so it's not that tough

except without good characters

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
That woman in purple just looks like Wynona Judd is now a mutant character.

Sazabi
Feb 15, 2014

A-MA-ZON!!
Just saw Baby Driver. You can put it behind Hot Fuzz but next to or ahead of Paul and SotD. World's end goes last and it should be grateful to even get a spot in line.

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

I'm probably gonna see it on saturday so i'm glad to hear it's alright.

Dubs
Mar 6, 2007

Stroll Own Zone.
Disregard Stroll outside zone.
no medusa CGI in the trailer so i'm assuming they are gonna cover that lovely wig in cgi or something before release right

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

JB50 posted:

Speaking of comic book movies did anybody see this pile of poo poo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1sYF1SXcWqQ

Oh boy, a literal silent protagonist.

That'll be fun.

Randarkman
Jul 18, 2011

hard counter posted:

tons of girls i know irl, some of whom are legit attractive and def not insane, have expressed a love for rich evans that's barely distinguishable from the most carnal of lusts

:tinfoil:

He's confident, funny and actually has a personality.

It's not that hard.

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Sazabi posted:

Just saw Baby Driver. You can put it behind Hot Fuzz but next to or ahead of Paul and SotD. World's end goes last and it should be grateful to even get a spot in line.

Yeah, Baby Driver owned. Watch this movie! Or watch Paul Blart 2. Watch something!

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
How does Baby Driver compare to Boss Baby and Girlboss?

Junkfist
Oct 7, 2004

FRIEND?

JB50 posted:

Speaking of comic book movies did anybody see this pile of poo poo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1sYF1SXcWqQ

Top comment:

SuprEMe2 hours ago
Nice fan made trailer

Ok what's going on does Scott Buck give the meanest blowjobs imaginable or something how does he keep getting work?

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Paladinus posted:

How does Baby Driver compare to Boss Baby and Girlboss?

It's better than both.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

hell yeah

oohhboy
Jun 8, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Junkfist posted:

Ok what's going on does Scott Buck give the meanest blowjobs imaginable or something how does he keep getting work?

I wonder about this for a lot of "Actors" with worthless meat head like Sam Worthington and ilk. If they are in your movie I am going to write it off as a total loss.

Indolent Bastard
Oct 26, 2007

I WON THIS AMAZING AVATAR! I'M A WINNER! WOOOOO!
My home security system has a function where if it hears a smoke or Co2 detector go off it sends a message to my phone. I was watching BotW (ghetto blaster episode) and some of the caterwauling Rich was doing caused the system to text me that a Co2 detector had gone off.

Rich is a treasure.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
Actually I've been keeping all my c02 in your house for safe keeping. The ol ball and chain was getting tired of me bringing it home to bed!

JB50
Feb 13, 2008

Yet another golden moment ruined by Josh.

hard counter
Jan 2, 2015

Randarkman posted:

He's confident, funny and actually has a personality.

It's not that hard.

i was agreeing that we shouldn't fatshame rich, for he actually is what peak male performance looks like

vermin
Feb 28, 2017

Help, I've turned into a manifestation of mental disorders as viewed through an early 20th century lens sparked by the disparity between man and modern society and I can't get up

JB50 posted:

Josh gets better if you look at it from the perspective that he is the physical embodiment of "fly in the ointment." He is a cosmic inevitability.

Vaguido
Feb 22, 2011

When the drug test comes back positive for performance enhancing drugs.

JB50 posted:

Josh is really good because he's not Jack.

Tacky-Ass Rococco
Sep 7, 2010

by R. Guyovich

Vaguido posted:

Josh is really good because he's not Jack.

There's something wrong with you.

Maybe we can arrange a goon meetup where Jack and Josh partisans fight to the death.

Jack isn't good, by the way, but versus "tediously explain the plot of the movie and get cranky over people making jokes, which is the purpose of this whole video"-guy? Holy poo poo, no contest.

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

Jack is fine and sometimes even good.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
If Jack would let me touch his head it would be great.

I wouldn't touch Josh.

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

shut the gently caress up josh

he should always remain the cameraman

Vaguido
Feb 22, 2011

When the drug test comes back positive for performance enhancing drugs.
Sorry, I also don't like Josh.

I just hate Jack that much.

vermin
Feb 28, 2017

Help, I've turned into a manifestation of mental disorders as viewed through an early 20th century lens sparked by the disparity between man and modern society and I can't get up
Drunk Jack > Jack > BOTW/re:View Josh > Jack playing Hotline Miami 2

Iverron
May 13, 2012

Josh on the Juicy Shaq Meat episode of BOTW cements him as awful forever.

Tacky-Ass Rococco
Sep 7, 2010

by R. Guyovich

Iverron posted:

Josh on the Juicy Shaq Meat episode of BOTW cements him as awful forever.

Yeah, this. I actually find it difficult to watch despite how great it is. Jesus Christ, shut up you nerd. Maybe it's because I see myself in Josh and I hate myself.

Iverron
May 13, 2012

Tacky-rear end Rococco posted:

Yeah, this. I actually find it difficult to watch despite how great it is. Jesus Christ, shut up you nerd. Maybe it's because I see myself in Josh and I hate myself.

It's top tier cringe when he starts trying to start poo poo with Rich.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

You either die a Karen or live long enough to see yourself become a Josh

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
Actually I'm not going to turn into any of the red letter media crew because life is not that kind.

Endless Trash
Aug 12, 2007

Whenever I'm down I look at a picture of Jay wearing a The Flash t-shirt and cap with thick nerd glasses and I just feel better

Typical Pubbie
May 10, 2011
jessie come back

Endless Trash
Aug 12, 2007

where is girl

bring her back

Tacky-Ass Rococco
Sep 7, 2010

by R. Guyovich

Typical Pubbie posted:

jessie come back

Sometimes relationships end and it's OK, but now I'm concerned about Mike dying alone and drunk. Just namedrop a new girlfriend once and it'll be fine.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
His new girlfriend is named patty reon.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

He has Susan, duh.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Josh is an ugly unfun grognard who smells like cheese and ruins jokes.

Jack is a goofy, light-hearted cornball who makes awkward jokes.

If you can't figure out which one is better then go read some cined where everyone is Josh.

Tacky-Ass Rococco
Sep 7, 2010

by R. Guyovich

WampaLord posted:

He has Susan, duh.

Yeah, OK, I searched for RLM slash as a result of this. It's fine, go gently caress your mother, I did nothing wrong.

quote:

'Well, it's our first night alone Mr. Plinkett, following our fraudulent erh-'

'WHAAAAAT?'

'I mean uh... our committed marriage.'

'Turn off the light, I'm gonna watch Night Court.' The two lay in Plinkett's decrepit, creaky bed.

'Uh, sure.' Jay turned off the bedside lamp, leaving them drenched in the TV's sickening glow.

'JAY YOU NEED TO MAKE AN ADVANCE NOW.'

Sitting in the next room was Mike, crouched around a monitor and holding a microphone. Getting married to Plinkett was one step, but there was just one thing left to do.

'You want me to do WHAT?' On the morning of the wedding, Mike took Jay aside and shoved him against the wall. They were tucked away in the vestry of the church, the private room where priests would take the alter boys. Jay was already in his wedding dress, which Mike had insisted he wear for authenticity.

'We need to leak a SEX TAPE of you and Mr. Plinkett to authenticate the MAAAARRIAGE.'

'But- but, I don't want to gently caress Plinkett.'

'Listen you goddamn idiot.' Mike held his hand down on Jay's chest. 'Do you want this money or not?'

Jay stared into the distance and huffed. Mike nodded insistingly. He leaned in closer and had his lips close by Jay's ear. Jay could only twist his face into shock and disgust.

'YOU'LL HAVE TO MAKE THE ORGASMS GENUINE.' He whispered.

'Oh god..'

'Well, good luck with the wedding, Jay. I'll be at your house tonight, setting up hidden cameras. I'll be watching every second.'

Jay shivered. Having sex with Mr. Plinkett was the last thing he wanted to do. However, if it meant getting that Plinkett cash, he was willing.

vermin
Feb 28, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21pXdfnBLmk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

a bone to pick posted:

Josh is an ugly unfun grognard who smells like cheese and ruins jokes.

Jack is a goofy, light-hearted cornball who makes awkward jokes.

If you can't figure out which one is better then go read some cined where everyone is Josh.

If you think Jack is better then go read some GBS where everyone is Jack.

• Locked thread