Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
Concentrating 3 million illegal votes in a state she was already going to win is just yet another inept campaign blunder on Clinton's part smdh

https://twitter.com/EOrbs/status/866539139990036480

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chunky Salsa
Aug 31, 2016

"Isn't that right, Zach?"
I feel like Mika has been collecting burns in the back of her mind for months and now she has the excuse to slowly unleash all of them in the most petulantly destructive manner possible

I mean drat the last 2 days of her owns has been solid

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

Ekster posted:

remember the time that jared advised trump to sack comey

or the time that jared walked into the russian embassy and said "let me talk to putin in secret cause i dont want the US IC to find out"

kush is a dumb gently caress

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Reality Winner posted:

Red states are big on state's rights, and this is textbook federal overreach.

I'm wondering which states will comply fully? Kansas?

I'm still not putting it past Rick Snyder to comply. Like, I expect him to say no but I wouldn't be surprised at all if he decided to be a real shithead on this one.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

One of my coworkers made a facebook post about how this exact situation happened to her - a black person tried to merge, so she pulled a gun on them. Her rant included about 6 n-words. Everyone at work saw it. She still works here.

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Schnorkles posted:

Alabama said no.

If Bama isn't going along with it, nowhere will.

have florida or mississippi chimed in yet?

silentsnack
Mar 19, 2009

Donald John Trump (born June 14, 1946) is the 45th and current President of the United States. Before entering politics, he was a businessman and television personality.

Shugojin posted:

If it weren't for all those people who voted for Clinton, Trump would take popular vote?? Wow

Not just that. The argument is "My opinion is valid and (yours/theirs) is not" because he's suggesting certain categories of people don't deserve equal rights as citizens of the same representative republic.

boethius
Jul 10, 2001

Space bunnies have three ears

zegermans posted:

One of my coworkers made a facebook post about how this exact situation happened to her - a black person tried to merge, so she pulled a gun on them. Her rant included about 6 n-words. Everyone at work saw it. She still works here.

:smith:

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

i hope one republican state submits voter data so trump has to say that 3 million illegal refugees voted for hillary in a single deep red state

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

GobiasIndustries posted:

I'm still not putting it past Rick Snyder to comply. Like, I expect him to say no but I wouldn't be surprised at all if he decided to be a real shithead on this one.

It's up to the Attorney General to comply or not comply IIRC or else Bevin would've broken the sound barrier getting the info into Trump's hands

boethius
Jul 10, 2001

Ekster posted:

i hope one republican state submits voter data so trump has to say that 3 million illegal refugees voted for hillary in a single deep red state

let it be North Dakota

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

kaleedity posted:

right now it's more an issue that chinese citizens get free or extremely efficient healthcare and generally the government is very hands off if you don't say things that make them unhappy.

they get free/efficient healthcare because even western-style medicine in china is quackery and antibiotic overprescription, with the rest of it covered by TCM

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/Hadas_Gold/status/880866142788739072

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.
I need to get around to registering as a Republican so I can vote JEB 2020 in the primary

boethius
Jul 10, 2001

Trumps Baby Hands posted:

I need to get around to registering as a Republican so I can vote JEB 2020 in the primary

He will run as a Jebocrat

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

they only need a few brown states and they'll have everything they need to win subsequent federal elections.

I like brown a lot compared to purple here with how lovely that is

thrawn527
Mar 27, 2004

Thrawn/Pellaeon
Studying the art of terrorists
To keep you safe

Gringostar posted:

have florida or mississippi chimed in yet?

Not yet that I've seen. And I'm rather worried we'll be the first to say, "Yeah sure."

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

kaleedity posted:

they only need a few brown states and they'll have everything they need to win subsequent federal elections.

I like brown a lot compared to purple here with how lovely that is

every purple state has basically already said no

FL is the only one outstanding iirc

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

if a line was ever crossed in america as far as I'm concerned, this was it

DrManiac
Feb 29, 2012

lol the first comment is someone going b..but she was probably texted so she deserved it

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

Schnorkles posted:

oh word

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

thrawn527 posted:

Not yet that I've seen. And I'm rather worried we'll be the first to say, "Yeah sure."

My guess is that the ACLU would file suit in a nanosecond requesting injuncture and review on account of it being, y'know, incredibly illegal.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

I want to believe.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

SKULL.GIF posted:

they get free/efficient healthcare because even western-style medicine in china is quackery and antibiotic overprescription, with the rest of it covered by TCM

don't forget that sometimes western medicine doesn't work on chinese because they are different, do you know?

their propaganda is wild

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Chokes McGee posted:

It's up to the Attorney General to comply or not comply IIRC or else Bevin would've broken the sound barrier getting the info into Trump's hands

Yeah you're right. But Snyder doing everything he can behind the scenes sounds about right to me.

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

Lindsey O. Graham posted:

kush is a dumb gently caress

he went to harvard and I don't think you did, so who's the dumb one here!?

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

Arizona and Wisconsin told them they could have the public data if they paid the big rear end fee for it.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Phone posted:

he went to harvard and I don't think you did, so who's the dumb one here!?

you can tell harvard is a good school due to their high failure rate

Nuclearmonkee
Jun 10, 2009

Schnorkles posted:

cmon florida it's 2017 you can do this

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

They've got a bigger economy and better standard of living than every red state combined so...yes?

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

C-Euro posted:

I want to believe.

who gives a poo poo if it's true

facts don't matter only gossip and spin

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

I have to admit it's getting dumber
Getting dumber all the time

thrawn527
Mar 27, 2004

Thrawn/Pellaeon
Studying the art of terrorists
To keep you safe

Nuclearmonkee posted:

cmon florida it's 2017 you can do this

Have you met us?

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

i dunno if it's true but i heard a professor once argue that ivy league universities in general have great researchers but relatively poor teachers because they can get away with it

Nuclearmonkee
Jun 10, 2009

thrawn527 posted:

Have you met us?

no no you misunderstand

florida can totally say "WHY BOY HOWDY HERE U GO!!!!"

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Epic High Five posted:

They've got a bigger economy and better standard of living than every red state combined so...yes?

:ca: owns

governor moonbeam owns

smoking trees while :ca: burns owns

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

Epic High Five posted:

reminds me of brexiteers not understanding why germany has more say than britain in the EU

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Ekster posted:

i dunno if it's true but i heard a professor once argue that ivy league universities in general have great researchers but relatively poor teachers because they can get away with it

department deans are good, but this is pretty correct

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

I bet wh is dumb enough to actually think that's the case

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Schnorkles posted:

Arizona and Wisconsin told them they could have the public data if they paid the big rear end fee for it.

this seems like a bigger deal than is being reported, even if the fee is exorbitant it's a willingness to play ball and that should be screamed to the heavens right now

• Locked thread