Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Equeen
Oct 29, 2011

Pole dance~

C-Euro posted:

Yo this is my dog Butters

He turned 7 today. Happy birthday good dog.

he's a star, i love him

not as much as i love ed balls, ofc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TARDISman
Oct 28, 2011

Vertical Lime posted:

speaking of fat messes

jersey is 40 minutes away from a government shutdown

:lol: How the gently caress did Christie gently caress up NJ so hard?

C-Euro posted:

Yo this is my dog Butters

He turned 7 today. Happy birthday good dog.

I would pay foldin' money to boop that snoot.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

Post More Pups

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

Rocks posted:

https://twitter.com/mattyglesias/status/880987402621374464

lmao I know he's not well liked around here butt matty y is pretty funny on twitter

matt y is good

Wolfsheim
Dec 23, 2003

"Ah," Ratz had said, at last, "the artiste."
That pwn guy story is cool but its obv some bullshit for posters itt and the accompanying twittersphere not like news that my parents will ever hear about or understand or w/e

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

hey another late news story

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/06/30/tillerson-has-second-argument-with-trump-aide-240160

quote:

Secretary of State Rex Tillerson argued with senior White House aide Stephen Miller over immigration issues last week in a second recent clash with the White House.

Miller pushed Tillerson and the State Department to be tougher on immigration and make changes to the programs they control, according to four people familiar with the conversation in the West Wing. John Kelly, the head of the Department of Homeland Security, was also present.

---

Tillerson has grown increasingly frustrated at the White House and chafed at taking direction from younger Trump aides and not being able to implement State Department policies and offices like he would like, people familiar with his thinking say.

Tillerson has grown especially agitated that less experienced figures like Miller – who previously worked on the Hill for attorney general and former Alabama Sen. Jeff Sessions – have been giving him commands. The former ExxonMobil CEO was promised autonomy by Trump and is fond of reminding others of that.

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

hey the neener neener look at me guy.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
seriously why do you guys keep insisting gaslighting is a thing

it's not

like, at all

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
I"m having plenty of fun without knowing what's happening next.

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme

Chokes McGee posted:

it's not

like, at all

are you gaslighting me about gaslighting

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Concerned Citizen posted:

are you gaslighting me about gaslighting

:ssh:

Dairy Days
Dec 26, 2007

Chokes McGee posted:

it's not

like, at all

is this why you had that intern killed?

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
Some people just like to make up words to sound important/smart/covfefe

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

old rich man is angry that young rich man questions him. he hasn't earned what i've earned. this is bullshit.

hashtag news

Serf
May 5, 2011

matt yglesias sometimes develops a fissure in his polished brain and posts a funny comment

galenanorth
May 19, 2016

"Meet Ekko, my wannabe water cat!"

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Dairy Days posted:

is this why you had that intern killed?

you're the one who killed them, don't project that poo poo onto me

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

cumshitter posted:

hell yeah koadics endless enlightenment

my favorite online thing i did of all time was one time a random dude in ultima online was like, "wanna go on an adventure?" so he teleported us to Dragon Island and we killed several dragons and i was having a blast

then he took me back to his boat and got on it and was like, "Lol fuk u im leaving you here good luck getting back."

but he was too slow on pulling up the boarding plank so i rushed it and because he was a magic user he couldnt meleee. and i was attacking too hard and fast with my slow rear end halberd to let him get off an instant 1 hit kill spell. i dont think i even killed him i think he just closed out the game and idsappaered.

so i was stuck on his boat. and the way you worked a boat on ultima online was that anyone who could speak to the boatswain could tell it where to go. so i shouted "GO NORTHWEST" and somehow i ended up on newbie island and i ran to the center of town and auctioned it off for 1000 gold. i had no key for it so i was selling it cheap. a guy gave me the cash and ran off i didnt even show him where the boat was. i wasnt lying but he didnt know that for sure

then i wrote a book about my adventure in the library and months later i found a copy of my adventure in another library. the game guys decided it was worth copying so it would show up in the stacks of books you could read

that game was fun

so...did you want to make that a large?

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

its kinda sad that tillerson seems to be one of the few honest ones there. the other article was about how he wanted to hire actualy qualified people to fill out the goverment, but trump/kush/bannon either dont want the stuff filled or it be filled with loyalists.

Junkyard Poodle
May 6, 2011

watching GLOW, not bad. kinda funny, some boobs, only a few episodes in

The Ol Spicy Keychain
Jan 17, 2013

I MEPHISTO MY OWN ASSHOLE

Dapper_Swindler posted:

its kinda sad that tillerson seems to be one of the few honest ones there. the other article was about how he wanted to hire actualy qualified people to fill out the goverment, but trump/kush/bannon either dont want the stuff filled or it be filled with loyalists.

lol "forces domestic jobs to go overseas" as if the donor class won't ship out every job possible whether we tax them 0 or 100 percent. Their greed cannot be tamed.

I predict a Trump presidency will result in tax cuts for the working and middle class stimulating the economy, an end to illegal labour driving down wages and conditions, improvements to America's crumbling infrastructure and an end to grossly unfair "free trade" deals that will help bring manufacturing jobs back.

It should be pretty great, actually. America will produce high quality products, and have a middle class capable of buying them once more. We will prosper together.

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

Dapper_Swindler posted:

nah tillerson is bad, don't feel bad.

Serf
May 5, 2011

i saw baby driver and you all should too

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

also mueller's team is literally like the who's who of bringing down powerful people.

there's some poo poo there.

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

galenanorth posted:

"Meet Ekko, my wannabe water cat!"

if you try and touch that cat it's gonna claw your forearm kick you with its hind legs and bite you.

that is the look a cat has before it does that. it is waiting for you to try some poo poo.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Scent of Worf posted:

lol "forces domestic jobs to go overseas" as if the donor class won't ship out every job possible whether we tax them 0 or 100 percent. Their greed cannot be tamed.

I predict a Trump presidency will result in tax cuts for the working and middle class stimulating the economy, an end to illegal labour driving down wages and conditions, improvements to America's crumbling infrastructure and an end to grossly unfair "free trade" deals that will help bring manufacturing jobs back.

It should be pretty great, actually. America will produce high quality products, and have a middle class capable of buying them once more. We will prosper together.

source your quotes

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

TARDISman posted:

I would pay foldin' money to boop that snoot.

Rest assured that if he saw you on the street and he thought you were looking at him, he would immediately run over to you.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

UFOTofuTacoCat posted:

so...did you want to make that a large?

*squats*

i'm gonna need an xl large cup for this cumshit

Equeen
Oct 29, 2011

Pole dance~

Schnorkles posted:

also mueller's team is literally like the who's who of bringing down powerful people.

that's cool and everything, and i know these big investigations take time, but my impatient rear end wants some results soon

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

cumshitter please do not poo poo in the thread

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Schnorkles posted:

idk it kind of feels like they're pushing harder and harder on the mattering and it's still not budging

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

Equeen posted:

that's cool and everything, and i know these big investigations take time, but my impatient rear end wants some results soon

the most likely result is and always has been that trump serves 4 years as president

followed by him serving 8.

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

punchymcpunch posted:

gaslighting exists but its very rare - usually only in weird twee faux historical streets

that's physical gaslights

the psychological term howeva' indicates a very real phenomenon in mental, and emotional abuse, up to, and including coercion

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

Schnorkles posted:

the most likely result is and always has been that trump serves 4 years as president

followed by him serving 8.

what even is a year anymore these days

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
Tillerson is probably one of the more competent people involved in all of this. Not that I really know anything about him but it would seem you couldn't be too much of a dumb rear end and up as the Exxon Mobile CEO please correct me if im' wrong.

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

Tillerson is happily destroying state.

Trump is just forcing him to destroy it a bit more than he wants.

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

e m a i l s

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

cumshitter posted:

*squats*

i'm gonna need an xl large cup for this cumshit