Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

ScrubLeague posted:

probably take the piss tape tbh, whatever healthcare you get in the current administration will just be stripped in the next one for the rest of your life, once you've seen the piss tape its with u forever

tru

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
this is me

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
piss tape is more real than uhc :sad:

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

literally all boomers had their brains broken by leaded gasoline causing high concentrations of atmospheric lead

that's part of why they're unfathomably dumb sometimes

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Jazerus posted:

literally all boomers had their brains broken by leaded gasoline causing high concentrations of atmospheric lead

playing in mercury puddles develops character, you snowflake

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Joementum posted:

this is me

doesnt say Dave Weigel

rating this Pants on Fire

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Jazerus posted:

Clair Patterson is a hero who will never be spoken of in this country because he cucked big industry despite them spending a ton of money to silence and shut him out

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Gringostar posted:

mueller is charging up a spirit bomb of mattering

but he faces freza and so the only hope we have is someone on the left going ssj
1. Who's Krillin in this analogy?
2. You know what else is golden yellow?
3. Dems are absolutely gonna let Trump power up to 100%.

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

Jazerus posted:

makes you wonder what chemicals we're being exposed to now that we'll find out about in 50 years

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
vicious monstrous Calvinists.

https://twitter.com/stltoday/status/880924180585127937

it's really clear we've reached the 'elimination-sim' stage.

baw
Nov 5, 2008

RESIDENT: LAISSEZ FAIR-SNEZHNEVSKY INSTITUTE FOR FORENSIC PSYCHIATRY
WHHERE IS THE PISS TAPE

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Nichael posted:

yeah it's pretty surprising that this element of their story has been glossed over by MSNBC, Morning Joe itself, this thread, and the media at large. they literally said on the air that Donny sent hired goons to harass Mika's children and blackmailed them lol

like... holy gently caress, how is that not enough, alone, to get rid of this loving piece of poo poo?

:colbert:

Turdfuzz posted:

uh they already bent the knee

Turdfuzz posted:

i mean they were sposedly bein blackmailed n just fucken sat on that story

Turdfuzz posted:

they sat on it cuz they didnt want to lose access they suck

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

a few DRUNK BONERS posted:

makes you wonder what chemicals we're being exposed to now that we'll find out about in 50 years

Endocrine disruptors in plastics and industrial runoff into the water supply, we already know, just like people did back then

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

quote:

Once this “Pandora’s box” had been opened, nationalist movements emerged in Georgia, Ukraine, Moldova, Byelorussia, and the central Asian republics. The power of the central government was considerably weakened by these movements; they could no longer rely on the cooperation of government figures in the states.

Finally, the situation came to a head in August of 1991. In a last-ditch effort to save the Soviet Union, which was floundering under the impact of the political movements which had emerged since the implementation of Gorbachev’s glasnost, a group of “hard-line” Communists organized a coup d’etat. They kidnapped Gorbachev, and then, on August 19 of 1991, they announced on state television that Gorbachev was very ill and would no longer be able to govern. The country went into an uproar. Massive protests were staged in Moscow, Leningrad, and many of the other major cities of the Soviet Union. When the coup organizers tried to bring in the military to quell the protestors, the soldiers themselves rebelled, saying that they could not fire on their fellow countrymen. After three days of massive protest, the coup organizers surrendered, realizing that without the cooperation of the military, they did not have the power to overcome the power of the entire population of the country.

After the failed coup attempt, it was only a few months until the Soviet Union completely collapsed. Both the government and the people realized that there was no way to turn back the clock; the massive demonstrations of the “August days” had demonstrated that the population would accept nothing less than democracy. Gorbachev conceded power, realizing that he could no longer contain the power of the population. On December 25, 1991, he resigned. By January of 1992, by popular demand, the Soviet Union ceased to exist. In its place, a new entity was formed. It was called the “Commonwealth of Independent Republics,” and was composed of most of the independent countries of the former Soviet Union. While the member countries had complete political independence, they were linked to other Commonwealth countries by economic, and, in some cases, military ties.

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment

Condiv posted:

we made tom perez chairman of the DNC to keep this guy in the dems

I know it owns.

Evil_Greven
Feb 20, 2007

Whadda I got to,
whadda I got to do
to wake ya up?

To shake ya up,
to break the structure up!?

Qurnah posted:

Just lol if everyone doesn't get that the republicans is gonna use that information to crack down on dissent and voting rights, ensuring GOP control of american goverment for the forseeable future.

Enjoy the fireworks people!

I think the best way to go about this was brought up by a conservative pissed off by current Republican party:

First they came for your voting record, second they will come to count your guns...

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

a few DRUNK BONERS posted:

The Flint, MI experiment will tell us soon

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Al-Saqr posted:

vicious monstrous Calvinists.

https://twitter.com/stltoday/status/880924180585127937

it's really clear we've reached the 'elimination-sim' stage.

jesus loving christ this is sad lol

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Despite my very high (some say the highest ever!) post count, I did not see these posts.

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Nichael posted:

Despite my very high (some say the highest ever!) post count, I did not see these posts.

ur dead to me

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

I'm piss..

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

That DICK! posted:

I'm piss..

:frogon:

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

https://twitter.com/ILikeStapler/status/12130156957138944

Evil_Greven
Feb 20, 2007

Whadda I got to,
whadda I got to do
to wake ya up?

To shake ya up,
to break the structure up!?

Qurnah posted:

Whatever it takes to keep him from the tennis courts

Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://mobile.twitter.com/Salon/status/881216436408119297

Godlessdonut
Sep 13, 2005

Joementum posted:

this is me

"maple cocaine" does seem like a fitting name for you.

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

:frogout: :barf:

That DICK! posted:

I'm piss..

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Turdfuzz posted:

ur dead to me

Just heard that Psycho Turdfuzz came to Delaware, blood coming out of his wherever, begging me to read his posts. I said no!

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://mobile.twitter.com/passantino/status/881215697119985664

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

https://twitter.com/dril/status/880132028313866241

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

The Onion?

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/dril/status/880900436336807936

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

The Heronion

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

noooooo poor dogs :(

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

quote:

Police teams across the country are asking whether their dogs should be trained to find fentanyl. For Weinman, it’s an agonizing decision.

"I think the question is, do you find it first with the dog to save other people from becoming contaminated with it, which would put the dog at risk. Or do you let it go undetected and let someone else stumble into it,” Weinman said. “Which one is better? I don’t know the answer.”

how is this not the easiest decision possible

yes you have the dogs find the loving killer drug. jesus christ

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

GobiasIndustries posted:

noooooo poor dogs :(

they lived, don't fall for blatant sympathizer pieces

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

so many feels

lmao wtf

but also poor puppers

but also lol nothing matters

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
i think trump is bad and america is also bad?

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
all dogs go to heaven right? even police murder dogs?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
donald john trump

• Locked thread