Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
Anyone going to the marukai in Gardena for the press conference? Okada and Tanahashi will both be there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TwoDogs1Cup
May 28, 2008

DOUGIE DOUGIE DOUGIE! MY LOVE, HE MAKES MY EMPTY HEART FULL! DOUGIE! THE BEST FOREVER THE BEST DOUGIEEE! <3 <3 - TwoDougies1Cup

Stall_19 posted:

Okay, got a free trial for Sling TV to watch this darn thing. Lets see what Cody can do when put in the ring with the best.

3.75*

Dr. Zoggle
Aug 12, 2006
Go Blue!

Stall_19 posted:

Okay, got a free trial for Sling TV to watch this darn thing. Lets see what Cody can do when put in the ring with the best.

Oh man, I was really worried about how I was going to watch this. Thanks for the heads up, grabbed a slingTV trial also.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
AXS is showing Okada/Omega 2 tonight, so my Friday night plans are set.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
When is day 1 of Long Beach gonna be on NJW? I don't get AXS and I already burned my free trial of Sling TV. :(

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
I just got back from the press conference and it was pretty good. They were selling Okada and tanahashi sponges, and Naito said he didn't understand why he was in The tournament but he was going to win throw the belt on the ground and then throw it In an LA trash can.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/WrestlingSheet/status/880945973924704257

handsome only face
Apr 22, 2010

Cockroach went out of the room in anger. And roach's go to empty room...

Cockroache's Anarchist

isnt that ufc pen lady translator

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

There's a reason Okada is the champ.

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

The_Rob posted:

There's a reason Okada is the champ.

https://twitter.com/rainmakerXokada/status/880606661198532608

Gedo and Ishii also approve!

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

In n out is the best I will forever love Okada

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

I knew I loved Okada but now my feelings have transcended love. Can't wait for him to debut the Animal Style Rainmaker and actually decapitate someone.

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
in n out is overrated burgs so the west coast can pretend they have value

TTBF
Sep 14, 2005

Fatburger is the superior west coast burger.

Jubs
Jul 11, 2006

Boy, I think it's about time I tell you the difference between a man and a woman. A woman isn't a woman unless she's pretty. And a man isn't a man unless he's ugly.

TTBF posted:

8-bit Miniboss
May 24, 2005

CORPO COPS CAME FOR MY :filez:
I'm a Habit man, myself.

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

MotU posted:

in n out is overrated burgs so the west coast can pretend they have value

This is an awful take. West coast best coast :colbert:

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
In n out is good because it's a cheap burger made with quality ingredients. Every burger place from the east coast who tries to come over and be the in n out killer always screws up because their burgers which taste almost exactly the same end up costing like 15 bucks more than a double double with fries and a drink.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
If you want a real burger go to McDonalds.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

my loyalty to the fast food chain

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

my post got cut off? the rest:

is a good way to connect with like-minded folks on here.

checksin
Nov 23, 2006

I joined the new sensation, the #RXT REVOLUTION~!

:chillout:

he knows...
I'm nervous that the fans are going to ruin this show

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

There were 50/50 chants for Cody/Okada at the press conference so clearly some incorrect thinkers in attendance.

Boco_T
Mar 12, 2003

la calaca tilica y flaca
Indy crowds have ruined every indy show I've been to in the last 3 years so it's a safe assumption that this too will suck

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
Are the US G1 Specials shows getting their own thread

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

my guess is the crowd is gonna be like a joe's live crowd with another few hundred hardcore new japan fans that flew in so it will probably be pretty good

Happy Happyist
Jul 23, 2007

I need your assistance to make the world blue and change it into a happy and peaceful society.
If I can't watch this live, how can I watch later? Can I get AXS and watch it the next day or so afterwards?

Dunbar
Feb 21, 2003

The two shows this weekend will both be archived on NJPW World

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

handsome only face posted:

isnt that ufc pen lady translator

I was thinking the same thing. That definitely looks like rainbow pen.

Dishwasher
Dec 5, 2006

Congratulations on not getting fit in 2011!
Man....I sure do hope we aren't kickstarting the Cody-era tonight or I may have to double down on AJPW and DDT.

Fake Edit: Watch AJPW guys. It's mad decent.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
AXS has been doing an all-day marathon leading up to the show. Right now they're showing Juice/Naito, and man, when the hell did CJ Parker get good? That dude was a joke back when he left NXT.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

AJPW and DDT are the greatest promotions going today.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

TTBF posted:

Dishwasher
Dec 5, 2006

Congratulations on not getting fit in 2011!
I'm a Midwesterner (if we're even allowed in this game, it's hard to tell sometimes....). I'm gonna go ahead and claim Five Guys supremacy. Those fries are dank and those portion sizes are lovely. Peanut allergy means I can't partake in the mountains of free peanuts, but I've heard good things. :unsmith:

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

NienNunb posted:

AJPW and DDT are the greatest promotions going today.

No it's CMLL and Lucha Memes.

Also here's a thread

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3825556

TTBF
Sep 14, 2005

Dishwasher posted:

I'm a Midwesterner (if we're even allowed in this game, it's hard to tell sometimes....). I'm gonna go ahead and claim Five Guys supremacy. Those fries are dank and those portion sizes are lovely. Peanut allergy means I can't partake in the mountains of free peanuts, but I've heard good things. :unsmith:

I'd definitely rate Five Guys on the higher end of fast food burgers.

BhindiBhaji Boogie
Aug 6, 2013

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
In case anyone is in Canada and has Rogers Cable the Fight Network is free right now and theyre playing the Saturday show live.

mkay0
Nov 7, 2003

I crawled the earth, but now I'm higher
2010, watch it go to fire

TTBF posted:

I'd definitely rate Five Guys on the higher end of fast food burgers.

For me, Five Guys > any west coast bullshit mentioned ITT

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

mkay0 posted:

For me, Five Guys > any west coast bullshit mentioned ITT

I too love spending 25 bucks on a pretty ok burger meal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

Benne posted:

AXS has been doing an all-day marathon leading up to the show. Right now they're showing Juice/Naito, and man, when the hell did CJ Parker get good? That dude was a joke back when he left NXT.

when he left and went to a wrestling school

• Locked thread