Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

a bone to pick posted:

I still want to gently caress this lil nazi

ITT CUTE TWINKS!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
https://www.reddit.com/user/knajjd11

Active in these communities

r/Incels
18,970 subscribers

r/awwnverts
21,117 subscribers

r/pizzagate
20,388 subscribers

r/The_Donald
440,546 subscribers

r/VirginityExchange
4,102 subscribers

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
ATTN Mods rename GBS The Virginity Exchange

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

what is an awwnvert

dudeness
Mar 5, 2010

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
Fallen Rib

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

lazorexplosion posted:

Incel poetry

While You work late at your poo poo job,
Stacey sucks on Chad's thick knob.

And as you sweat and take the train,
Chad's thick dick brings anal pain

While you take off your ancient tie,
Chad's strong thrusts make Stacey cry

And as you sit before your screen,
Chad is tonguing Stacey's bean

Your pizza comes; you eat it quick,
As Stacey' gags on Chad's sweet dick

You hit the gym now no one's there,
While Chad sprays cum in Stacey's hair

You hate your life, there's just no use,
While Chad gives out rectal abuse.

You go to bed, lay down and rot,
And Chad moves on to his next thot
The metre in this is actually way better than most weird bad nerd poo poo poetry I've seen so well done to the brokebrain who wrote it

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Mak0rz posted:

what is an awwnvert

"For adorable invertebrates." He really can't seem to stay away from communities of spineless creepy crawlies

Anyway 3O is clearly in the running unless user 'a bone to pick' also has a cool bug he can show the fella

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

i like that posted:

"For adorable invertebrates."

well at least he's interested in one thing that isn't pathetic misogyny flavored self-loathing

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

I love how every picture he posts in in some kind of hipster coffee shop.

still would

Hobologist
May 4, 2007

We'll have one entire section labelled "for degenerates"

a bone to pick posted:

I still want to gently caress this lil nazi

But he is cursed with a (high-cheekboned, big-eyed, square-jawed, symmetrical, smooth-skinned) face that makes him totally unfuckable. There's no way you would want to just keep him in your gym bag and take him with you for when you want to bust one out.

Enfys
Feb 17, 2013

The ocean is calling and I must go

i like that posted:

ATTN Mods rename GBS The Virginity Exchange

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

client
Aug 19, 2010

i like that posted:

https://www.reddit.com/user/knajjd11

Active in these communities

r/Incels
18,970 subscribers

r/awwnverts
21,117 subscribers

r/pizzagate
20,388 subscribers

r/The_Donald
440,546 subscribers

r/VirginityExchange
4,102 subscribers

lol

TheIllestVillain
Dec 27, 2011

Sal, Wyoming's not a country

their weird obsession with white women makes me wonder how significant the overlap is between incels and internet nazis

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.
Didn't Elliot have weird race poo poo in his manifesto?

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
FEEL FREE TO DISREGARD THIS POST

It is guaranteed to be lazy, ignorant, and/or uninformed.

Dreddout posted:

Yeah I think he blamed being biracial for a lot of his problems.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

TheIllestVillain posted:

their weird obsession with white women makes me wonder how significant the overlap is between incels and internet nazis

Pretty high, I assume, cause if you have one hosed up view that dominates your life it probably bleeds out to other places.

green chicken feet
Nov 5, 2015

spray-paint the vegetables
dog food stalls
with the beefcake pantyhose
Grimey Drawer

Cantaloupe posted:

I'm an incel, "involuntary celebrant" *crosses arms and pouts as confetti rains down while someone blows a party horn*

I'm kind of over getting told that I should wash and comb my hair
...so there
I'm more blackpilled than I was when I reveled without a care
...so there

Give us your pity
We never leave our screens
Not very pretty
And we don't know how to run things

Living in rooms
Subsidized by our mommies
And you know
We're owed sex with teens

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

oh no not attractive immigrant women

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

Whenever they talk about "Normies" having no trouble getting laid I picture an army of Norm MacDonald's chatting up the honeys.

Meme Emulator
Oct 4, 2000

Dreddout posted:

He had an absolute freakout when he saw an ugly indian guy dating an attractive white girl

hackbunny
Jul 22, 2007

I haven't been on SA for years but the person who gave me my previous av as a joke felt guilty for doing so and decided to get me a non-shitty av

TheIllestVillain posted:

the "manosphere" provides 100% of the ideology and manpower for internet nazis

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo

The Unholy Ghost posted:

Air Force or Navy, because I'm interested in the--

...Oh. :( I can't believe you asked me a question only with the plan of making fun of me regardless of the answer.

I'm gonna find out who your MTI is and relentlessly ship you dildoes all through basic

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Julius CSAR posted:

I'm gonna find out who your MTI is and relentlessly ship you dildoes all through basic

lol at this vet goon justice

My Linux Rig
Mar 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!

The Unholy Ghost posted:

Air Force or Navy, because I'm interested in the--

...Oh. :( I can't believe you asked me a question only with the plan of making fun of me regardless of the answer.

Lol do report back on your lady adventures over seas. I have a friend who went into the navy who's just as bad and some of his stories are hilariously sad

He once bought a super nice hotel room for one night in Taiwan, and apparently that's where he spent the night alone while his friends headed to the strip bar

Though I imagine yours might be more bizarre

lazorexplosion
Mar 19, 2016

quote:

Shadow of Chad looms over every female interaction

When you go shopping, you acknowledge that the cashier you're using still has Chad's cum leaking out of her rear end as a leftover from last weekend. When you talk to a female therapist, you realize that she has gargled on some bully Chad's cum when she was in her prime. When you do group assignments at school, you perceive that the females are dying to get rid of you as fast as possible so they could go gently caress their current Chad. If you're trying to pursue a girl to get a date, it dawns on you that she is responding to your desperate messages while loving Chad, who gets her without any effort. Any crush you have at any moment is more content having a four-way with two other females and Chad than even kissing you, and you understand this when fantasizing about them. If you gently caress a prostitute, it's apparent that she, before ending up as a prostitute, has given much better, loving sex along with her virginity to a dominant Chad.

Wherever there's a gracious female presence, it is overshadowed by the obscene reality of Chad's cancerous sexuality. No corner is left unravaged by the ugliness of Chad, it's all ruined.

quote:

I never looked at it from this point of view. Females are 50% of the population and Chad has hosed almost every single one and I am forced to interact with these vile creatures. Who knows how much of Chad's semen has transferred onto me through shaking hands or whatnot.

lazorexplosion
Mar 19, 2016

We need another war.

The only way to fix the modern dating scene is if there was a catastrophic global disaster that culled 90% of the male population. Females would become so desperate that they would be forced to date down. Men would become so desirable that every male could have his own personal harem of females. He would impregnate each and every one of them, creating his own army. Males would use their army of children to fight other males' children in brutal battles to prevent the male population from rising too high. This would, in a sense, create a state of equilibrium where men have free reign over the entire globe. This would last until the human population began to die out due to the lack of reproduction and we would then enter a 10 year "Grace period" to raise the population. The ratio of males to females would be closely monitored to prevent the current situation we are in. I truly believe this is the only way to fix the modern dating scene.

lazorexplosion
Mar 19, 2016

Did a girl say hi to me???

i think a girl said hi to me today. There is this girl who I sometimes see at the bus stop after work. I assume she works around the area as well since it's just a big retail park in the middle of nowhere. She's blonde, with hazel eyes, nice slim and petite girl. I remember the first time I saw her I couldn't stop looking at her and she was also eyeballing the gently caress out of me. Later that day I discovered I had a huge zit on my face and made a conclusion that that was the reason why she was looking at me like that. I've seen her a couple times after that, one time she sat right next to me even though there was plenty of space elsewhere.

Today though I was sitting in the middle of 2 girls (I always sit right next to hot girls on the bench so I can get a whiff of their nice perfume) and she smiled, looked at me and said hi. I didn't say anything because I assumed she said it to someone else. But no one else said anything back to her and it really looked like she was looking straight at me when she said that. That's when I began thinking, what if she said hi to me?

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

lazorexplosion posted:

We need another war.

The only way to fix the modern dating scene is if there was a catastrophic global disaster that culled 90% of the male population. Females would become so desperate that they would be forced to date down. Men would become so desirable that every male could have his own personal harem of females. He would impregnate each and every one of them, creating his own army. Males would use their army of children to fight other males' children in brutal battles to prevent the male population from rising too high. This would, in a sense, create a state of equilibrium where men have free reign over the entire globe. This would last until the human population began to die out due to the lack of reproduction and we would then enter a 10 year "Grace period" to raise the population. The ratio of males to females would be closely monitored to prevent the current situation we are in. I truly believe this is the only way to fix the modern dating scene.

First gently caress-bots, now decimation. At some point you have to take into account that at least one or two people need to loving reproduce to maintain the species!

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax

Shadow of Chad: Stacy's Call

Bogan King
Jan 21, 2013

I'm not racist, I'm mates with Bangladesh, the guy who sells me kebabs. No, I don't know his real name.
What happens if you're incel but your name is also Chad?

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

Bogan King posted:

You have to adopt a nome de n'l'amore pas.

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Bogan King posted:

You go by Chadwick or whatever terrible women hating online handle you came up with.

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.
I bathe in chad-semen in an attempt to gain some of his power.

Bogan King
Jan 21, 2013

I'm not racist, I'm mates with Bangladesh, the guy who sells me kebabs. No, I don't know his real name.

Motherfucker posted:

You have to eat it if you want to gain the power

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Motherfucker posted:

:lol: if this isn't how you've charged your crystal for years.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Yowza!

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

The 'ugly' guys seem to have entirely average faces to me, idk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Is Danny DeVito really being cucked by Rhea Pearlman...Really?

• Locked thread