Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

VectorSigma posted:

sure, if by "backward reference" you mean "superficial connection pulled out of someone's rear end"

I do, yes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

If this is a Zuck Thanksgiving this is everything I hate about the man in one picture

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
In a weird way I should prob. be thanking Fox News for manufacturing the War on Christmas because anyone I've ever met who brings it up has been a loving moron and helps me to ignore them faster

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/guardian/status/881320918340993024

The Guns of... July?

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:

*top hat and monocle flies off* by jove this is true

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Business Gorillas posted:

If this is a Zuck Thanksgiving this is everything I hate about the man in one picture

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

SPEAK ENGLISH

what the gently caress is that slop in the second picture? beans?

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

My neighbors are having a big party down the road. Hope they don't get too loud tonight.

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
zuck sucks

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Venom Snake posted:

I mean hey at least it will get so hot eventually our jets won't be able to fly over the ME right

if you think heat resistant or like high orbit drones arent getting developed right fuckin now, well,

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Also the trade war would probably get trump 25thed out

The only thing the donor class cares about is their pocketbooks and hoo boy a trade war would be a good way to threaten that

they still want tax reform and will be cucks until they get it

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:
i mean i was always hating the sayng 'one of the lads' i never quite got the gender exclusion behind it :thunk:

*randomly starts vomiting endlessly*

galenanorth
May 19, 2016

Nichael posted:

I like the crass capitalism of Christmas more than the folksy, fake family values of Thanksgiving

I'm putting a Trump Tweet beginning with "I am thankful" and ending with an insult on my 2017 bingo card. I know it's unlikely Trump would ever say "thankful", but I will accept variations as long as they appeal to the notion of Thanksgiving being about family and thankfulness before heading sideways

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!

I've gone FULL CUCK for Mark Zuck!!!!!

CUCK YEAH!!!

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

i'm feeling zuck fatigue

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

jorb!

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

Please stop posting these awful pictures.

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

MaxxBot posted:

I've gone FULL CUCK for Mark Zuck!!!!!

CUCK YEAH!!!

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

galenanorth posted:

I'm putting a Trump Tweet beginning with "I am thankful" and ending with an insult on my 2017 bingo card. I know it's unlikely Trump would ever say "thankful", but I will accept variations as long as they appeal to the notion of Thanksgiving being about family and thankfulness before heading sideways

oh yeah, this is totally happening.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

Samurai Sanders posted:

drat I could go for some of that. I guess as of this month it's been two years since I moved away from Honolulu.

edit: there are more and more "Hawaiian" restaurants in Japan these days but most of them are apparently patterned after Eggs and Things and thus specialize in waffles and poo poo.

We went to Hawaii for the first time last week (Big Island) any my wife's favorite food group is raw fish so we ate a loooot of poke. Honestly if you have a good fish market nearby you can make this poo poo at home pretty easily.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

Gringostar posted:

they still want tax reform and will be cucks until they get it

they can get tax reform with pence and if trump steamrolls his entire candidate and starts yelling about a trade war to foreign leaders, that's the biggest sign that they can't control his stupid rear end

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

this picture made possible by Palmer Luckey

Evil_Greven
Feb 20, 2007

Whadda I got to,
whadda I got to do
to wake ya up?

To shake ya up,
to break the structure up!?

A Handed Missus posted:

so they buried the EU today and Slick Willie paid his respects :rip:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
start the trade war you orange baffoon

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

how many thanksgivings can zuck attend in one year

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

they can get tax reform with pence and if trump steamrolls his entire candidate and starts yelling about a trade war to foreign leaders, that's the biggest sign that they can't control his stupid rear end

that's just it

to stop him they would have to put things in motion now and they aren't doing poo poo because they're cucks to tax reform

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Shadow President Obama watches over us from the microwave :unsmith:

and does nothing to intervene or help us :smith:

WorldIndustries
Dec 21, 2004

OhFunny posted:

https://twitter.com/jonathanchait/status/880756603737313280

lol the trade war is going to happen despite nearly the whole Trump cabinet telling him not to do it.

this is my favorite story of the week

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

I'm sure Trump wouldn't aim his base directly at every Republican who went against him in any way. It's not like he seems to ENJOY holding endless rambling insanely aggressive campaign rallies or anything

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Epic High Five posted:

I'm sure Trump wouldn't aim his base directly at every Republican who went against him in any way. It's not like he seems to ENJOY holding endless rambling insanely aggressive campaign rallies or anything

2017 owns

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Venom Snake posted:

I don't really think the dems chose to be anything since that would require them to take a defined stance on something other than "what the GOP is doing is bad"

half the time they don't even do that

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Gringostar posted:

that's just it

to stop him they would have to put things in motion now and they aren't doing poo poo because they're cucks to tax reform

like business gorilla said, they could get rid of him relatively quickly with the 25th, can't they? and there's plenty of material to get rid of him due to "declining mental health" as well as material for impeaching him because "holy gently caress, he's a literal Russian spy".

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Thatim posted:

okay shut up. this is important

what should iw atch on netflix?

iron fist

:twisted:

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

And I mean, even if there is some truth there, at least the GOP can shelter in the fact that at least doing 5 campaign rallies a day in the sort of nowhere rural places that every Republican depends on isn't literally the only thing he has genuinely enjoyed in the last 8 months, and that he would certainly not just immediately drop everything to do it and boost Trumpian opponents on the rigjt

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

how bad is this? I want to watch The Defenders because I like Rosario Dawson, Daredevil, and Jessica Jones, but Luke Cage was already kind of boring

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

Watch Terrace House.

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

Nichael posted:

like business gorilla said, they could get rid of him relatively quickly with the 25th, can't they? and there's plenty of material to get rid of him due to "declining mental health" as well as material for impeaching him because "holy gently caress, he's a literal Russian spy".

doesn't the process for 25th amendmenting him pretty much have to start with the VP though

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

Epic High Five posted:

it would absolutely be a disaster for them but so is the AHCA

they'd just do what they're doing now, call everything fake news and hide from their constituents

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

logikv9 posted:

start the trade war you orange baffoon

• Locked thread