Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

Spoeank posted:

what the gently caress is all that poo poo underneath that good lookin meat

Poutine you philistine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy

Yo could we not

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

I made the hat by transforming my zen

FizFashizzle posted:

if i didn't have a loving final on monday, i could be getting lit on labatt blue and eating what my girlfriend just sent me a picture of

Your girl rules

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

HOTLANTA MAN posted:

Yo could we not

I don't think it's really a choice

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide
Who else is watching this godzilla marathon?

Japan will never recover until they bring back 3 piece suits and sideburns

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
What a beautiful dang day on a beautiful dang weekend.

Neighbor hooked our house up with some extra pickings from the farmers market. Suspect it might be time to grill some corn and asparagus.

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

FizFashizzle posted:

I remember jeffersonlives explaining how it was actually a smart deal but then again he was low key the biggest homer on the board.

I mean, the blurb right above your post says why it was a theoretically good deal

The problem was that the Mets invested in a Ponzi Scheme

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

Leperflesh posted:

You're suggesting the article assumes 8% growth after inflation?

He's saying $25 million in 2025 is the same regardless of when you collected it

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Wife and I are rewatching LotR and holy hell, the only major trilogy+ universes this doesn't share an actor with are Star Wars and Marvel

X-Men, Star Wars, Indiana Jones, Pirates, Matrix, Bond, Alien are all represented

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

Spoeank posted:

Wife and I are rewatching LotR and holy hell, the only major trilogy+ universes this doesn't share an actor with are Star Wars and Marvel

X-Men, Star Wars, Indiana Jones, Pirates, Matrix, Bond, Alien are all represented

I'm sure you mean Star Trek and Marvel, but there are folks in both that are in LOTR!

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Who the heck am i missing from trek and Marvel in fellowship

I'm sure it's Sean Bean

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

Spoeank posted:

Who the heck am i missing from trek and Marvel in fellowship

I'm sure it's Sean Bean

Liv Tyler, Hugo Weaving, Karl Urban, Andy Serkis

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Oh lmao thr hulk movie we all want to forget for tyler.

And Urban isn't in Fellowship :ssh:

I'll own Weaving and Serkis tho

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Spoeank posted:

Oh lmao thr hulk movie we all want to forget for tyler.

And Urban isn't in Fellowship :ssh:

I'll own Weaving and Serkis tho

Ah well I think of the whole trilogy when you say LotR.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Its Rinaldo posted:

Trump Administration: Less sophisticated than a Nigerian Prince phish attempt

Also has tons of strip clubs for some reason.

Because it's right next to the Washington border and they're allowed to sell booze in strip clubs in Oregon.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/881503147168071680

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

CNN should play the always sunny theme behind the Congressional hearings about Russia

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

W

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

Wrestling is real

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

I hate this reality.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Intruder posted:

I'm saying in both scenarios yes, $25 million in 2025 is still the same no matter how you got there so I'm not sure why he's harping on that article forgetting stuff

It's like a sports recap not mentioning every little variable about a game.

Shangri-Law School
Feb 19, 2013

Yet CNN will keep sucking up to Trump as long as Jeff Zucker is in charge.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

I wonder how many times I've been forced to LOOK AT THIS PHOTOGRAPH just sitting in a restaurant or a store

this song

it haunts me

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Is Nickelback more of a regional thing at this point? I've been subjected to tons of really lovely songs in stores and restaurants but I don't remember the last time I actually heard Nickelback.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

evergreen tweet

https://twitter.com/dril/status/568056615355740160

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

Can't wait for the always sunny episode where the gang gets Russia to rig an election and Dennis gets impeached in his first year

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Is Stone Cold a metaphor for Obamacare?

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

fsif posted:

Is Nickelback more of a regional thing at this point? I've been subjected to tons of really lovely songs in stores and restaurants but I don't remember the last time I actually heard Nickelback.

I hear Nickelback at least once per week just going to restaurants and stores

Maybe it's a southern thing

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
lol boxing is garbage

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

a neat cape posted:

lol boxing is garbage

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

a neat cape posted:

lol boxing is garbage

Yep. Has been for a while tbh

Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

You guys ready to hear a satanic song?

CNN and the washington post is claiming that this video is a call to violence against reporters.

I get that it's just another instance of Trump being lovely and lowering the bar of politics even more, but claming it's a call to violence is a little much I think. Or not, gently caress I don't know anything anymore.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Chromatic posted:

CNN and the washington post is claiming that this video is a call to violence against reporters.

I get that it's just another instance of Trump being lovely and lowering the bar of politics even more, but claming it's a call to violence is a little much I think. Or not, gently caress I don't know anything anymore.

It is just another straw on the camel's back as actual discussion disappears and entrenched political violence becomes the norm.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

double post lol

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Baby Driver is cool and good if you like cars and music and good movies and Jon Hamm and Jamie Foxx

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Ehud posted:

Baby Driver is cool and good if you like cars and music and good movies and Jon Hamm and Jamie Foxx

I don't like any of those things :colbert:

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Its Rinaldo posted:

I don't like any of those things :colbert:

go see the mummy then you philistine

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Chichevache posted:

It is just another straw on the camel's back as actual discussion disappears and entrenched political violence becomes the norm.

Pretty soon all elections are replaced by WWE style championship battles for the presidential belt. At least we'd be entertained.

Even better, put the presidency under Crash Holly Hardcore 24/7 rules.

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

Ehud posted:

I thought Jamie Foxx's performance was just riveting. Like, maybe the best he's ever been

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Intruder posted:

that has no relevance to what I was talking about so OK

• Locked thread