Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

VikingSkull posted:

4th of July he's gonna make this the national anthem by EO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-paa3wwGWww

I stood up, put my hand over my heart and took off my MAGA hat while I watched this. I must ask you all to do the same.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Guys, what about the whites and their problems?

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

"This isn't very presidential! Now bombing brown people in other countries? Yes. that's the ticket" - the media.

TwoDogs1Cup posted:

Lol "violent rightwing memes"

His replies are all blue tick people I've never heard of. And they're calling it inciting violence too. It's wrasslin'!!!

He's ruining everything for all the worst people in this world.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend I guess.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Yug posted:

I stood up, put my hand over my heart and took off my MAGA hat while I watched this. I must ask you all to do the same.

I piss on MAGA hats, in honor of the Piss Tape

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
Imagine if you were the dude that made that quick meme in photoshop and now it's being saved in the national archives for all time.

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010

Yug posted:

Imagine if you were the dude that made that quick meme in photoshop and now it's being saved in the national archives for all time.

the trump presidential library of sick memes

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.
the epic ownage wing of the library of congress

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.
the only thing better than Trump would be Rick Sanchez as President

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Lmao this tweet autoaccelerated who what nows Trump derangement syndrome he's already screaming about hating blacks and ranting

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Guys, do you remember President Bill Clinton?

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

Trump is the most American president ever.

Seriously, all that's missing is him riding horseback with a gun.

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Here's an insightful comic about the Clinton family:

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010
itt the media finds out not caring that 99% of the population despises you at some point does have consequences, just need the right politician not giving a poo poo about the lies they spew

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Monica Lewinsky somehow couldn't keep all that cum in her mouth and spit it on her dress.

There's no way slick willy came that much.

Akumos
Sep 10, 2006
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/881503147168071680

lmao was this posted yet cause 2017 is amazing

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

Mnoba posted:

itt the media finds out not caring that 99% of the population despises you at some point does have consequences, just need the right politician not giving a poo poo about the lies they spew

bingo.

The whole country hates them save for #theresitance.

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Have we forgotten about the Clintons or Obama?

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

T.S. Smelliot posted:

Lmao this tweet autoaccelerated who what nows Trump derangement syndrome he's already screaming about hating blacks and ranting

What?

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Bob NewSCART posted:

It's cool watching you, yug, oxballs and one or two others yank eachother off about how "right" you all are and patting eachother on the back every time you post while everyone else reading and posting in this thread collectively laughs at you and Donal Dump hahahahahahah

We form like a posting Voltron and own outsiders on the reg. It's easy pickings to be honest.

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

We form like a posting Voltron and own outsiders on the reg. It's easy pickings to be honest.

i think i'm missing out on the yanking each other off part though when does that start i'm lonely

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
I thought our backstory was 4chan bitcoin millionaire.

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Mnoba posted:

i think i'm missing out on the yanking each other off part though when does that start i'm lonely

Yah, you're on the yank train too... same theperm and vikingskull prorat and the whole gang

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
I dunno about you guys but I post from the secret Nazi UFO base in Antarctica

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

VikingSkull posted:

I dunno about you guys but I post from the secret Nazi UFO base in Antarctica

Oh poo poo was that you there? I thought it was a ghost!

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Yug posted:

I thought our backstory was 4chan bitcoin millionaire.

Only one dipshit ever thought that

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Who What Now posted:

Why do you hate whites?

GokuGoesSSj69
Apr 15, 2017
Weak people spend 10 dollars to gift titles about world leaders they dislike. The strong spend 10 dollars to gift titles telling everyone to play Deus Ex again
Anna Navarro is maybe the most garbage pundit to ever appear on national television. Her signature style of argument is loudly and annoyingly yelling over people who disagrees with her. She was also the resident jeb bush shill during the primaries on cnn so that should tell you something about her judgement.

Grant DaNasty
Jul 17, 2006

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
the spicy meltdowns in the replies continue to be :discourse:

https://twitter.com/robertberliner/status/881552291010052097

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Who What Now posted:

You'd like that to be true but you and several others quickly ran with it and started treating it like a grand conspiracy you had figured out. It was one of the most hilarious and pathetic things I've ever seen.

Grant DaNasty
Jul 17, 2006

https://twitter.com/acosta/status/881508839006380033

https://twitter.com/DonaldJTrumpJr/status/881512551015751680

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

:laffo::laffo: oh my God lmao what is this thing where every time liberals don't like something they start screaming that it's illegal

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

:thurman:

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Bert Roberge posted:

Why do you hate whites?

It's trendy

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

:vince:

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Yug posted:

You'd like that to be true but you and several others quickly ran with it and started treating it like a grand conspiracy you had figured out. It was one of the most hilarious and pathetic things I've ever seen.

I told him directly he was being retarded. Other idiots might have thought that, I dunno.

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

OOOOOOOOOOOOH :rock::rock::rock:

Even Eric Trump is stylin all over them

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
There is more outrage over the funny tweet in the media than every illegal war in America's history combined.

God Bless Trump.

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Outstanding afternoon. "I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse."

Yug posted:

Don't sign your posts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

T.S. Smelliot posted:

:laffo::laffo: oh my God lmao what is this thing where every time liberals don't like something they start screaming that it's illegal

Dude, they're getting rear end rammed so hard it should be against the law. This is getting sick.

• Locked thread