Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DukeofCA
Aug 18, 2011

I am shocked and appalled.

So what I get from this is send Roman to NJPW.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness
If Roman would finish guys with three consecutive spears instead of just one it would be a big improvement, yes.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
I will do things in the Japanese style and respect the boundaries of the big dog, regarding his yard

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

shiksa posted:

I will do things in the Japanese style and respect the boundaries of the big dog, regarding his yard

Conversely I am ungovernable and the boundaries of the big dog's yard mean nothing to me. In fact I will actively disrespect and bring shame to the Big Dog's yard by entering it and urinating and defecating in it as I see fit.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
If Roman would have detectable character motivation beyond "Confident, wants to be champion" it wouldn't even matter if he speared people.

Like idk maybe Roman hates feet and so every time someone sticks their smelly-rear end toes in his face he makes dumb faces and teases a tap out.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

I had to buy someone a beer for this event in Long Beach. I'll be wearing a... cesaro kids shirt. Just shout stairs over and over again and I'll find you

Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.
There is no sign of land.
You are coming down with me, hand in unlovable hand.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

:smith:

Grimey Drawer
Since a good part of the trouble with Roman is that he can't deliver a good promo (at least not the kind being written for him), him being more over in a place where they don't speak English is not surprising.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
Maybe yard translates into something supercool in Japanese

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

Breakfast Defecting, Slow Dick Touching, Root Beer Barreling SwagVP

That DICK! posted:

I had to buy someone a beer for this event in Long Beach. I'll be wearing a... cesaro kids shirt. Just shout stairs over and over again and I'll find you

I'll be in a Mad Blankey shirt.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Raskolnikov38 posted:

Maybe yard translates into something supercool in Japanese

Most people in Japan don't have yards so that makes Roman cool and mysterious.

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Aphrodite posted:

Most people in Japan don't have yards so that makes Roman cool and mysterious.

Roman's yard should be the bamboo forest known for people committing suicide in out there in Japan.

DEAR RICHARD
Feb 5, 2009

IT'S TIME FOR MY TOOLS
is great balls on today?

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness

DEAR RICHARD posted:

is great balls on today?

Next week.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Dimebags Brain posted:

Naomi just gets cooler and cooler unlike lame Alexa Bliss.

who cares, she is black

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Jenkem Delivery posted:

Conversely I am ungovernable and the boundaries of the big dog's yard mean nothing to me. In fact I will actively disrespect and bring shame to the Big Dog's yard by entering it and urinating and defecating in it as I see fit.

:yeah:

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

DoctorGonzo posted:

who cares, she is black

Actually she is luminescent.

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug

Jenkem Delivery posted:

still japanese style just japanese style circa 1937

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

Raskolnikov38 posted:

japan is a nation of marks, got it

wrestling seems a lot more fun when you just go with it instead of being smug and entitled and mad all the time.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Change of plans. I will wear a green shirt

The Cameo
Jan 20, 2005

Jenkem Delivery posted:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Midnightghoul posted:

He's white, who cares

DoctorGonzo posted:

who cares, she is black

My fault for just letting the first, obviously ludicrous and not meant to be taken seriously post slide (and I consider DrGonzo's reply to be in the same vein), but it has come to my attention that people are going to use this type of thing as an excuse to try and slip back into regular/constant "ironic" racism posts. So I'm going to have to start coming down hard on anybody who posts like this in the future, regardless of their rapsheet/post history or the context of the discussion at the time. I'll ease up a little once people get the message. f you want to discuss it further with me take it to PMs rather than post about it in this thread.

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

Bayley is a latin@ hero, more so IMO than Eddie Guerrero or even Sin Cara

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Sasha Banks?!?

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

oldpainless posted:

Sasha Banks?!?

Sasha Banks is a capitalist management class cosplayer, no one likes her.

mkay0
Nov 7, 2003

I crawled the earth, but now I'm higher
2010, watch it go to fire

MassRafTer posted:

Boot licks like me love her!

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

she is the boss, after all.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

MassRafTer posted:

Semi-related, I think people would like CEOs more if they arrived to the office each morning with buff shirtless dudes walking in parallel lines on either side of their car.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Jerusalem posted:

Semi-related, I think people would like CEOs more if they arrived to the office each morning with buff shirtless dudes walking in parallel lines on either side of their car.

I prefer a bunch of skellingtons and one hot bike mom

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Beef Jerky Robot posted:

I prefer a bunch of skellingtons and one hot bike mom

That's more of a COO thing in my opinion.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

I can't keep track of all the letters

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

Kane is the DOO

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

I'm here. I'm drinking a beer

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

No reception in there. Drinking a beer in a green shirt here

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

No reception in there. Drinking a beer in a green shirt here

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Beer good Capitalism bad

Alan_Shore
Dec 2, 2004

Roman Reigns is the text book definition of average wrestler.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Alan_Shore posted:

Roman Reigns is the text book definition of average wrestler.

Just checked my text book and crazily enough "Dude who has lots of **** matches" is the definition of an average wrestler. Weird!

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

ON average a Roman reigns match is 4 stars so yes he's average in wrestling and penis length

Alan_Shore
Dec 2, 2004

Lol you're right, Roman Reigns is definitely up there with Shawn Michaels, Daniel Bryan, Ric Flair, HHH, Seth Rollins, Undertaker, AJ Styles, and CM Punk.

Boy is my face red!

Someone should tell the wrestlers that all they have to do to get 4 stars is punch and superman punch, it would save a ton on injuries I bet!

Alan_Shore fucked around with this message at 01:25 on Jul 3, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
Someone should have told Jerry Lawler that you can't have good matches if all you do is punch people and do a "take down your strap" spot where you no-sell offense.

• Locked thread