Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

Nostalgia4Dogges posted:

I've been cat fished before. Been talking to this very photogenic chick a while now. We finally hung out. Saw heaps of pics and she still somehow hid like 75 lbs. fool me twice shame on me

pics

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

I found a Queen Japanese cover band.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhfWtiyXuFQ

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

Complete with Fattie Mercury

vains
May 26, 2004

A Big Ten institution offering distance education catering to adult learners

Nostalgia4Dogges posted:

I've been cat fished before. Been talking to this very photogenic chick a while now. We finally hung out. Saw heaps of pics and she still somehow hid like 75 lbs. fool me twice shame on me

women are masters of taking pics from attractive angles.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Baby Driver is real good.

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006
Seriously, shut the fuck up.

:dukedog:

Dude looks like he should be managing a pachinko parlor, not being front man for a Queen cover band, but hey, whatever makes you happy.

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

There's a Buzz in the air. http://io9.gizmodo.com/buzz-aldrins-toy-story-joke-hilariously-soars-over-trum-1796573118

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

MassivelyBuckNegro posted:

women are masters of taking pics from attractive angles.

i'm telling younI saw every angle, and they weren't old pics

I've been at this app dating a while now, thought I figured out all the tricks. But yeah, spent way too long talking to her before we met.

vains
May 26, 2004

A Big Ten institution offering distance education catering to adult learners

Nostalgia4Dogges posted:

i'm telling younI saw every angle, and they weren't old pics

I've been at this app dating a while now, thought I figured out all the tricks. But yeah, spent way too long talking to her before we met.

if someone only has high angle pics or loose fitting clothing pics i generally just pass. legit attractive women will post pics of themselves wearing going out clothes from normal angles.

edit: the arms dont lie bro. fat girls have fat arms. its science.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

yeah you're not wrong. Am just frustrated

did someone say cover songs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gZWIE081po

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006

Nostalgia4Dogges posted:

yeah you're not wrong. Am just frustrated

did someone say cover songs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gZWIE081po

Cover songs?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jrg0X9H6FGU

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

A Bad Poster posted:

Cover songs?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6n3RaZ1DJJo

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006

https://youtu.be/Fd5c3Qtcr_w

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

I got you fam:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fd5c3Qtcr_w

Content:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21iW_YMLvmU

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006

Phone posting so thanks :)

Edit: gently caress. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4buQMV8YG24&t=18m1s

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
GLOW on netflix is worth the watch. Finished it today. Typical Jenji Kohan show feel though, great start, probably going to slope off dramatically after next season. Still liked it though.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

what's good on Netflix these days. I have an account but only my family ever uses/mooches it

Also I still have an HBO account if someone wants to catch up on GoT or watch the new episodes even tho there's tons of other ways

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD
friend of mine got myspace angle'd as gently caress on tinder the other night. he still hit it because he's got problems.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Yeah I mean I've gotten pretty good at recognizing the signs etc. We just had been talking a while and really gotten to know each other, and I've kind of blown off other chicks.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Professor Bling
Nov 12, 2008

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Now that I've got a pickup date for my new pistol my entire house is applying for FOID cards.

One roommate confided in me that he really wants a Polish Tokarev. The rear end in a top hat in me wanted to recommend a Norinco but dude's 5'4"; life's already poo poo on him harder than I ever could. Might as well not poo poo on him for a dumb dream gun.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

cowboy elvis posted:

Baby Driver is real good.
I thought the trailer made it look like pretentious garbage but actually ended up liking it a lot.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Nostalgia4Dogges posted:

this happened with me with a girl i've known for over a decade. smoking hot when i was in high school up until about four years ago when we lost touch with eachother. we started talking again sometime last year and when i went home in May i hung out with her only to find that her rear end was replaced with a four car garage.

oh well, i've been with worse.

protip: if all you ever see are pictures of her face, take it as a sign.

The Rat
Aug 29, 2004

You will find no one to help you here. Beth DuClare has been dissected and placed in cryonic storage.

Or if all they have is group photos.

Or that insufferable Marilyn Monroe quote.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
The world is a field of assholes, but there's a brown eye looking out there for everyone.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
We talking covers? How about the late Chris Cornell covering Prince?

Google Chris Cornell Nothing Compares 2 U.

It's loving inspired.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Nostalgia4Dogges posted:

what's good on Netflix these days. I have an account but only my family ever uses/mooches it

Also I still have an HBO account if someone wants to catch up on GoT or watch the new episodes even tho there's tons of other ways

F is for Family is loving hilarious on Netflix.

Follows a Korean War Vet through his midlife in the 70's as he and his wife raise their kids.

It's a great cartoon. Bill Burr plays the dad.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
how much should i spend on a suit? i figure $3-400 is enough, but i don't know anything about dressing like an adult. i'll probably wear it only a few times throughout the year.

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!
War on Everyone is on Netflix, a retro-ish buddy cop movie that's funnier than The Nice Guys.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

TBeats posted:

how much should i spend on a suit? i figure $3-400 is enough, but i don't know anything about dressing like an adult. i'll probably wear it only a few times throughout the year.

600 ish is what I paid for a custom tailored one.

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Some shops are doing sales right now. Brooks Brothers is selling two for $500 til the 5th. Banana republic does decent suits at their factory stores. Also, you'll wanna get it tailored in the sleeves and hem the pants at a minimum, off the rack rarely fits perfect.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

cowboy elvis posted:

600 ish is what I paid for a custom tailored one.

Slim Pickens posted:

Some shops are doing sales right now. Brooks Brothers is selling two for $500 til the 5th. Banana republic does decent suits at their factory stores. Also, you'll wanna get it tailored in the sleeves and hem the pants at a minimum, off the rack rarely fits perfect.

The name that comes to mind is Jos. A Bank. They seem to always be having sales. I am trying to make my wardrobe a little nicer than jeans and t shirts and I was always told that it's smart to invest in, at minimum, one nice suit. Plus, sometime down the line I am going to be applying for jobs at accounting firms, and it will be nice to have a suit on hand to wear for interviews and such.

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

It's super dumb, but I can't stop myself. This is just kind of how I do things.

at the date posted:

War on Everyone is on Netflix, a retro-ish buddy cop movie that's funnier than The Nice Guys.

This was really surprisingly good. Saw it a while back. I love Michael Pena, though. I even enjoyed CHiPs as much as I can't stand Dax Shepard because of Pena's rear end in a top hat cop portrayal.

And on suits: I paid 700 on one with nice shoes but it was a measure/tailor same day kind of deal (didn't have a suit where I was and I was going to an unexpected funeral).

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

TBeats posted:

The name that comes to mind is Jos. A Bank. They seem to always be having sales. I am trying to make my wardrobe a little nicer than jeans and t shirts and I was always told that it's smart to invest in, at minimum, one nice suit. Plus, sometime down the line I am going to be applying for jobs at accounting firms, and it will be nice to have a suit on hand to wear for interviews and such.

If you're looking for one nice suit to have for a while I'd aim higher than Jos. A Bank. They're marginally better than Men's Wearhouse.

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD
my brother bought suits from Mens Wearhouse when he worked for Enterprise and was expected to wash cars in his suit if no one else could.

Vasudus
May 30, 2003
My everyday suits are from Jos. A Bank. My good ones are Brooks Brothers. I'm not cool enough to wear BB suits every day and risk wearing them out.

For shirts though, Brooks Brothers are insanely good.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

I may need a suit some day. As of now I don't meet with clients and am happy that way.

Vasudus
May 30, 2003
I have to wear a suit every day, and likely will for the rest of my career.

gently caress.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

Vasudus posted:

For shirts though, Brooks Brothers are insanely good.

Holy poo poo I'd hope so

On sale now, $75 marked down from $120

Or you can really get a deal going 4 shirts for $200

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Vasudus posted:

I have to wear a suit every day, and likely will for the rest of my career.

gently caress.

I wear a tshirt and jeans to work. It owns.

But you also make waaaay more money than me so lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.

Proud Christian Mom posted:

friend of mine got myspace angle'd as gently caress on tinder the other night. he still hit it because he's got problems.

Yo I'm an expert at recognizing secret fatties, hit me up if you're not sure

• Locked thread