Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

aardwolf
Apr 27, 2013

Len posted:

Anyone remember the poster who was a world traveler who dealt in silver? If I'm remembering right her dad had a jewelery company and she would get commissions and then go traveling the world?

"How did I support myself? Silver, my friend. It knows how to sing in all languages".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Antivehicular posted:

My favorite ongoing forums saga is goons eagerly taking any opening to sexually overshare

It's like my biggest gimmick now.

(other than bad posting)

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

Dr. Gitmo Moneyson posted:

EDIT: Dammit I just remembered there's a rule in PYF saying we can't talk about what we would/wouldn't gently caress. Why does LITERALLY A BIRD hate fun?

what the gently caress

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

The Saddest Rhino posted:

what the gently caress

I know right? LITERALLY A BIRD must like hate fun or something.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3819266&perpage=40#post472053502

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe

what the gently caress

I don't recall where the explanation is, so no link. The issue was the trend of empty "would" posts following anything even mildly sexual, or ironically non-sexual.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Elsa posted:

I don't recall where the explanation is, so no link. The issue was the trend of empty "would" posts following anything even mildly sexual, or ironically non-sexual.

Those posts were funny, though.

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

why the gently caress are you talking about what you want to gently caress

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Why aren't you?

Scudworth
Jan 1, 2005

When life gives you lemons, you clone those lemons, and make super lemons.

Dinosaur Gum

This is fascinating, thank you.

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe

When someone posts a deviantart image of a girl with feet for hands and breasts for buttocks, you don't have time to think. If you think, you're dead.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Elsa posted:

When someone posts a deviantart image of a girl with feet for hands and breasts for buttocks, you don't have time to think. If you think, you're dead.

Grandmother of Five
May 9, 2008

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money. I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.
I like that rule. I like it when the forums make fun of stupid and weirdo creepy people who wont shut up about what gets them hard, so I like rules that, however futile they may be, attempt to ease goons into not being creepy, weirdo morons themselves. I'd like SA to be like an on-line Ripley's Believe it or not Odditorium, and preferrably one where the visitor next to you isn't screaming about how he wants to gently caress or murder the Lobsterboy display.

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

what the gently caress
it's the vendagoat rule and it owns

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Grandmother of Five posted:

I like that rule. I like it when the forums make fun of stupid and weirdo creepy people who wont shut up about what gets them hard, so I like rules that, however futile they may be, attempt to ease goons into not being creepy, weirdo morons themselves. I'd like SA to be like an on-line Ripley's Believe it or not Odditorium, and preferrably one where the visitor next to you isn't screaming about how he wants to gently caress or murder the Lobsterboy display.

On the other hand, I think the weirdo screaming about how he wants to gently caress or murder the Lobsterboy display sounds funny, and I would like to see it so I can laugh at it and also you're a bitch.

city of doves
Jun 27, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

On the other hand, I think the weirdo screaming about how he wants to gently caress or murder the Lobsterboy display sounds funny, and I would like to see it so I can laugh at it and also you're a bitch.
i lay the sins of mankind upon you and banish you to the radioactive desert, friend

Gravitas Shortfall
Jul 17, 2007

Utility is seven-eighths Proximity.

Just gently caress already

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Gravitas Shortfall posted:

Just gently caress already

But don't tell us about it.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I want to be the lobsterboy, and I want to gently caress and suck

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Why is this happening at the dentist office though

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

purple death ray posted:

She came for a routine vagina dentata check-up.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Translator's note: Yansh means butt.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

purple death ray posted:

I was wondering the same thing.

Also how the gently caress do you put a bra on your butt?

I. M. Gei has a new favorite as of 14:07 on Jul 3, 2017

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GX6EcdC46X8

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Okay but how do you get it to stay up? Do they expect you to walk around holding the straps up all day long?

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

I would gently caress people who are attractive to me but I would not gently caress people who are not attractive to me. Weird when you think about it.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

Those posts were funny, though.

They were tedious

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Don't be such a squid, bro

Ghostlight posted:

Sometimes my peepee stands up.

My word! *monacle pops off and necktie curls up*

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
This bitch is crazy

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

I was really hoping that got goldmined. Someday I'll get archives but that is not today

weak wrists big dick
Dec 18, 2012

good job. you are getting legitametly upset because I won't confrom to your secret internet cliques gross social standards. Sorry I don't like anime. Sorry I don't like being gross on the internet. Sorry that you are getting caremad.

your stupid shit internet argument is also only half true once I get probated, so checkmate anyways but nice try.

]
I read the Greedo thread posted a page ago and now I want to move to a rural area with an internet connection and raise goats and never talk to women and also post pictures of the goats I'm raising on the internet

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

It has to be keets for internet fame

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010
Ultra Carp

Ghostlight posted:

Sometimes my peepee stands up.

reported

Snak
Oct 10, 2005

I myself will carry you to the Gates of Valhalla...
You will ride eternal,
shiny and chrome.
Grimey Drawer

Also how the gently caress do you put a bra on your butt?

I don't know if that's the kind of comic that has jokes, but if it does, I would say that's the joke.

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

Len posted:

I was really hoping that got goldmined. Someday I'll get archives but that is not today

:v:

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

A diamond frog that wants a silver thread to be goldmined... It's almost like poetry

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

SciFiDownBeat posted:

A diamond frog that wants a silver thread to be goldmined... It's almost like poetry

ey friend. that could be construed as non cool frog hatred yo.

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe

Grandmother of Five posted:

Hey if someone would gently caress lobsterboy there's hope for you

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Elsa posted:

Hey if someone would gently caress lobsterboy there's hope for you

Who WOULDN'T gently caress lobsterboy?

Those claws :swoon:

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room

RFC2324 posted: