Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Are you a mutie?
Yes
No
View Results

NmareBfly
Jul 16, 2004

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

1924 feathers and 911 crystals. Looks like I'm gonna hit the feather cap before I can finish Wolvie. :suicide:

Oh well, I'm only gonna lose like 100 or 2. Already upgraded wolvie to 417 but I have nothing else to spend them on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

Cinara posted:

My biggest issue with Magneto is now I don't want to spend crystals on anything, normally I would have grabbed a Mega 6* ticket or two during this sale but now I am just hoarding them.

Nothing wrong with that. I'm trying to work about a 5k pool to have on hand for the next time they do something like this. Means I miss out on the uni sale but c'est la vie.

thechalkoutline
Jul 8, 2006

Just finished Wolverine and he's awesome! :dance:

TL Godking

Cinara
Jul 15, 2007
Magneto is a monster in Battleworld/Alliance Conquest, he can stunlock entire enemy teams from anywhere on the field. Rank 123 in current Blast Battleworld, have not met a single team that was a close fight for Strange, Sharon, Mantis, Magneto, Wasp even playing 100% auto.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

thechalkoutline posted:

Just finished Wolverine and he's awesome! :dance:

TL Godking

Cinara posted:

Magneto is a monster in Battleworld/Alliance Conquest, he can stunlock entire enemy teams from anywhere on the field. Rank 123 in current Blast Battleworld, have not met a single team that was a close fight for Strange, Sharon, Mantis, Magneto, Wasp even playing 100% auto.

You both aren't kidding. I did 420 Wolferine yesterday to spend my feathers and he is tearing poo poo up. He's also my lead speed runner in story and special missions now. He is just insane. He is so beautiful, handsome and smart.

thechalkoutline
Jul 8, 2006

What kind of obo does Jean want? Figure I might as well start rolling for it now.

Fire % and damage proc?

Hogama
Sep 3, 2011
The Sinister Six

Classic Vulture's in, too.

Alchemax = Spider-Man 2099, Soul Stone = Adam Warlock?

Tiny Chalupa
Feb 14, 2012

Hogama posted:

The Sinister Six

Fuckity gently caress. Mech vulture is most likely fist with classic being speed if so

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Hogama posted:

The Sinister Six

Holy loving god give me those 2 in the spoiler. Especially the first one. Oh my god I am hype as hell. Biggest patch ever incoming.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Updated link to the discord. Everybody join.

Download the app (search Discord) and join up!

https://discord.gg/rcqSCS

We are having a blast.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

Updated link to the discord. Everybody join.

Download the app (search Discord) and join up!

We are having a blast.

Yeah for reals it's a lot easier to ask one off questions and get quick replies.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

MarcusSA posted:

Yeah for reals it's a lot easier to ask one off questions and get quick replies.

Real talk, there's this and in all honesty, it's a great group of people and we talk about everything. Lots of game discussion of course, but this is a really social crew. Also, nobody insults each other and everybody gets along, which is essential.

The Marvel Gaming community is the best goon community, period. Come have a good time with all of us.

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

100% agreed with icr. You guys are the best gaming friends I've met on the internet

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Hogama posted:

The Sinister Six

yyyyyyaaaaaassssssssss miguel!!!!!!!!

inkmoth
Apr 25, 2014

Hey guys, that discord invite link seems to be expired.

In other questions, I'm finally back up to 750 gems. I already got the costume for Sharon Rogers and I'm wondering what I should get second. Loki? Dr. Strange, even though he's only a 2* weakling for now?

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

inkmoth posted:

Hey guys, that discord invite link seems to be expired.

In other questions, I'm finally back up to 750 gems. I already got the costume for Sharon Rogers and I'm wondering what I should get second. Loki? Dr. Strange, even though he's only a 2* weakling for now?

Fresh link, my friend

https://discord.gg/qTDYv8

Get Dr Strange. You'll want it eventually.

Fried Sushi
Jul 5, 2004

Applied to Doctor Goons as imemnok, mentioned it in the Discord but figured I'd put it here since the chat moves pretty fast. Thanks for the invite

Fried Sushi fucked around with this message at 01:01 on Jul 3, 2017

Kegslayer
Jul 23, 2007
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dlBiEwYIT0E

Wizchine
Sep 17, 2007

Television is the retina
of the mind's eye.

Yee-haw!

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

I'm fiending for those patch notes. Bring it on Keke.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

Wolverine is really good. I easily beat Infinity Thanos with him at 6/5/55 and no obelisk.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

i agree gimme the patch notes

i agree wolverine is pretty good

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

drat I'm an idiot and was forgetting to do the Mutual Enemy missions for the last 3 days. That's an easy 20 crystals a day.

They really didn't balance the Magneto bios well. You get more than enough pretty quickly through the Epic Quest to take him to T2 then you could also grind out like ~20 a day? Guess I'll be able to feed them into something.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

The Dave posted:

drat I'm an idiot and was forgetting to do the Mutual Enemy missions for the last 3 days. That's an easy 20 crystals a day.

They really didn't balance the Magneto bios well. You get more than enough pretty quickly through the Epic Quest to take him to T2 then you could also grind out like ~20 a day? Guess I'll be able to feed them into something.

The MagnetMan bios are for feeding Jean Greezy once you unlock her.

Speaking of Magneto is he any good as a WB striker? I just T2'd him and could always use another one.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

C. Everett Koop posted:

The MagnetMan bios are for feeding Jean Greezy once you unlock her.

Speaking of Magneto is he any good as a WB striker? I just T2'd him and could always use another one.

He has solod every WB for me so far.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

He is incredible.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Cynicalex, the dude who streams this religiously, said patch notes tonight. Yayyyy.

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

Cynicalex, the dude who streams this religiously, said patch notes tonight. Yayyyy.

hell yes

also i do recommend new or confused players checking out Cynicalex. funny or not he puts out content every day and he's the only one who does so. i agree with most all of his actual gameplay reviews and guides.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

PATCH NOTES!!!!!!!

http://www.mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=862621

Hogama
Sep 3, 2011
Patch 3.2 Notes

CM NightNurse posted:

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

With Spider-Man: Homecoming releasing in cinemas soon, we are pleased to be bringing you the Spider-Man: Homecoming update! This update contains 6 New Characters, 3 New Uniforms, New Special Missions as well as a whole host of other changes. Let’s take a look at what awaits you in Marvel Future Fight 3.2!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8PRGBFqIms
■ 6 New Characters!

Rhino, Lizard, Mysterio, Vulture, Sandman and Kraven the Hunter all join Marvel Future Fight.

* Sandman, Lizard, Rhino, Mysterio, and Kraven the Hunter are all available in the “Spidey’s Rouges Gallery“ Special Missions.
* Vulture is available only as an Enemy Shifter in “Spidey’s Rogues Gallery”, or via the 20 Daily Biometrics package.
* Numbers are based on skill level 1.
* New team up bonuses and achievements for ranking up these characters has been added.

■ 3 New Uniforms added!

New uniforms for Spider-Man, Venom and Vulture have been added.

* New Uniforms are available for a discounted price for a short period. You will be able to check the uniforms specific features in the Uniform Room.

■ Character Improvements

Spider-Man and Iron Man will have their skills improved.

Spider-Man
Spider-Man is getting a rework this update. Spider-Man’s basic attack will be getting a slight range increase.

Spider-Man’s active skills will be changed according to the list below:

Due to the modifications to “Web Swing Kick”, the effect of the Captain America: Civil War uniform will also be changed.

Iron Man
Iron Man’s active skills have been modified.

■ New Special Missions

Spidey’s Rogues Gallery has been added. This new set of missions sees Spider-Man’s biggest enemies, The Sinister Six, take the floor in an attempt to finally defeat Spider-Man. Will your team be strong enough to stop the Sinister Six or will New York fall to the elite team of Super Villains?

As this is a new Special Mission, a new Quest Pack has been added. Make sure to complete the challenges involved and you will be rewarded with special rewards!

■ World Boss Ultimate: Ebony Maw and Supergiant added!

Two new World Boss Ultimate villains have been added. Are you strong enough to topple the super powered villains? Ebony Maw and Super Giant have been added to the Ultimate World Boss Rotation!

As there are now 5 World Boss Ultimate Stages, a new schedule has been added. On Sundays, you will now be able to challenge any of the World Boss Ultimate villains!

Monday: Proxima Midnight
Tuesday: Black Dwarf
Wednesday: Corvus Glaive
Thursday: Supergiant
Friday: Ebony Maw
Saturday: Ebony Maw
Sunday: All Bosses

■ Alliance Conquest Improvements

Alliance Conquest mode is seeing some improvements in Marvel Future Fight 3.2! These changes also include the much requested ‘Class 1’ alliance members being able to activate the Alliance skills.

Improved Character Management
You will now be able to see the current status of your teams whilst entering Alliance Conquest. You will also be able to see how many Alliance Tokens you have.
Also in the Character Management screen you will be able to sort your character list based on the status of your characters.

Alliance Conquest Authorization changes
Any member of an alliance will be able to apply for Alliance Conquest (previously only leaders could enter their alliance into alliance conquest).
*Cancelling the application is only possible for the Alliance Leader

Class 1 members of an Alliance will now be able to use the Alliance Conquest skills. The skill cools downs will be shared for all members of the Alliance, so make sure that you are coordinated with your Alliance to ensure that the skills are used to their fullest potential.

You can now also call your alliance to arms! You can send notifications to your Alliance members calling them to the fight!

■ New User Improvements
For those agents who are new to Marvel Future Fight, we are making some changes to the Tutorials and reward tracks for new users.

Tutorial Improvements
We have made some visual improvements to the tutorial story as well as some changes to the new player guides!

Heroes Journey/Journey of Growth Improvements
We have made some visual changes to the two new/returning user reward tracks. These improvements will automatically start at the first quest.

Character Selection Improvements
The available characters in the Heroes Journey has been increased! Most Characters are available to be chosen as the focus of the Heroes Journey

*Does not include: X-Gene Characters, Daily Biometrics Exclusive Characters or Native Tier-2 Characters

■ Other Changes

1. If you have already received the 1,500 assemble points, the red dot notification will be removed.
2. In Co-Op Play, the game will now remember your preference on if you want to automatically receive your progress rewards
3. When claiming items such as Phoenix Feathers and M’Kraan Crystals which have inventory limits from your mailbox, you will be able to claim over the maximum amount if your current total is below the maximum quantity.
Eg. If you have 1900 M’Kraan Crystals, and purchase 1,000 more, you will be able to claim all 1,000 Crystals putting you over the 2,000 Crystal Limit.
If you have 2900 M’Kraan Crystals, you will not be able to claim anymore from your mailbox.
※Note: If you collect the items individually from your inbox, you will be able to go slightly over the limit. However if you press the claim all button, you will not be able to exceed the limit
4. Epic Quest: Rise of the X-Men has been improved. Tracking Missions will now allow you to use Clear Tickets to clear immediately.
5. Epic Quest: Rise of the X-Men has been improved. You are now able to use the “View Mode” in Tracking Missions, Veiled Secrets and Common Enemy.
6. Epic Quest: Rise of the X-Men’s Tracking Missions have been improved. You can now see how many Biometrics can still be obtained for each stage in the chapter selection screen.
7. Character Rank scoring system has been modified.
8. In the Settings Menu, you can now select which push notifications you would like to enable/disable.

9. The screen when using biometric selectors has changed.

10. When looking through your characters, the find character menu now displays the name of the characters.

11. To help reduce file size, you can now download stage data the first time you enter a stage. If you wish to download all the stage data, go to Settings> Option> Download All Data

12. Searching for characters will now be sorted according to alphabetical order of your language.
13. Mission Status board will now be sorted in the following order: Available>Completed>Unopened Content
14. ISO-8 Boosts will now be stackable
15. Pop-up menus for sales (VIP package, Monthly Products) have been changed.
16. Recommended and Prohibited character lists for Timeline have been improved.
-Some banned heroes in Gold, Platinum and Vibranium Leagues will be changed, and X-Men Characters will be added.
17. Rogues Leadership skill “Adaptable” has been modified

18. First clear rewards for Story Missions have been changed. New Players will be able to get a 5☆ Iron Man, Black Widow and Captain America by chapter 3.
19. In the Hero Selection window, when trying to Tier-2 a character which does not reach the requirements to be advanced, a new pop-up will show stating the reasons why.

20. The following Known Issues from 3.1 have been fixed
-Alliance Chat showing that Magneto has been acquired from a Dimension Chest
-Story Mission portrait shortcuts not working correctly
- VIP healing not working correctly in the following areas: Tracking, Veiled Secret, Mutual Enemy
21. Ms. Marvel’s species has been changed from ‘Human’ to ‘Inhuman’. Hulkling’s Species has been changed from ‘Human’ to ‘Alien’.

Hogama fucked around with this message at 07:57 on Jul 4, 2017

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

:jackbud:

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

well gently caress me

Iron Man looks...very good??

holy poo poo

aaaaaaaaaaaaa thank you keke

Mr. Meagles fucked around with this message at 08:20 on Jul 4, 2017

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

Poops Mcgoots
Jul 12, 2010

Tom Gorman posted:

well gently caress me

Iron Man looks...very good??

holy poo poo

aaaaaaaaaaaaa thank you keke

:gizz:

Also, I didn't think that Rogue's leadership was so strong it had to be nerfed.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

WOW

b-but no alchemax :(

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Sadly no Spidey 2099. Hurts.

But very excited for new patch!!

Our discord is bumping from the marvel gamers here. Stellar community. Tons of FF chat along with other games too. It's getting even funnier now that Greywords is designing the new emojis, including :keke: my god it's beautiful.

Fresh link: https://discord.gg/QTPy6R

I'll stop spamming it daily probably near the end of the week and just take asks in here for link in the future (Fight).

Hogama
Sep 3, 2011

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Done. Kraven is the coolest.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

Done. Kraven is the coolest.

yes

and he drives a kra van

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tiny Chalupa
Feb 14, 2012
gently caress me, i don't know who to throw my mega 6 tickets at now.
Vulture is a must due to only being a shifter........rhino or sandman? Maybe mysterio. Kraven. Lizard

ALL OF THEM

I am regretting what i dropped on rogue. She was already iffy as a t2 speed and the nerf to her leadership removed her usefulness in the arena