Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

punchymcpunch posted:

nit crew is fake news

gently caress tha lice!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Matoi Ryuko posted:

Kind of a Kim deal

🙃🥃🌿🌜👩‍💻🍯➡️🍼🏃🏼‍♂️💨🤛📲🤺🏴🚊🏚️🌉🚑➡️🦆⁉️❌🕕📝🔜🌅🚨😪🅱️🅾️🆘📧➡️⚛️💀🤖🛂❗🤔🛃😒🆔👩🏻‍🎤🎸😀↔️💃🥛‼️😤❌👹🔗🔨💥♍♓🚫⚰️☄️🔚🌧️🌬️🕋💤🤒🔇🛀🌫️💳👑🏖️#️⃣4️⃣2️⃣0️⃣♥️☮️💲📴🎧🌸🏍️🔝⚙️〽️8️⃣🌤️🏞️🐦📸📚🔋〰️🇸🇦🔮✨➡️📫📜❕📝🛐📮🔂🗝️🔓💸💫🌈🛫👼🆒🏁🤸‍♀️⚜️🗓️📅🏄🍄♏🦅🎆🔊🔙🔛🔝😝💯⏺️⏺️⏺️⏺️⏺️⏺️⏺️❓✴️

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

i haven't posted in here in a while hows it going

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
eh ya kno samo samo. obviously its quiet but thats a good thing! im certainly enjoying my respite i kno that - plus that lovely weather today, hopefully its a bit quieter 2morrow so i can go to someplace nice w/o having to deal with so many ppl around.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unaSEpEaIkU

that sig is fantastic btw but i dont recall seeing it before? mines just some slapped together lop o shiet made from old spare parts as someone told me not to bother making a new one cause they already were- whatev

"want something done? do it urself!" - Jean-Baptiste Emmanuel Zorg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbDoZTs3NoY

and so it goes~

:moonrio::moonrio::moonrio::moonrio::moonrio::moonrio::moonrio::moonrio::moonrio::moonrio::moonrio::moonrio::moonrio:

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
hey i just thought id post a wip from something im working on, not sure why :q:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5oVs3riZd30

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Al! posted:

hey i just thought id post a wip from something im working on, not sure why :q:

:same:

p much went down like this :420:

:knope:

Nagelie Merchant

Mariana Horchata has issued a correction as of 13:51 on Jul 3, 2017

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Mariana Horchata posted:

Nagelie Merchant

:vince:

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

oh my god

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

where is that from, is it real??

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Karl Barks posted:

sandwiches dont exist :colbert:

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Karl Barks posted:

Fred's Frank's, it's a hotdog/sausage stand in Wakefield right off 128/129 rotary alongside Lake Quanapowitt...it's called a Schnurble - which is a beef frank + chorizo both cooked and smoked in a applewood fired big green egg (and the canon condiments are sweet sauerkraut, a bit of mayo alongside a shiet ton of hot sauce, and usually about half the tray of chopped onions).

There's also a sister location outside of Denver as well that the original owner started up after cashing out and moving out west for a fresh start...that one is called Uncle Fred's Frank's.

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

would

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

oh i can also post this thing i spent a lot of time on now

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Al! posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7fEoFlhm1u4

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

the good Al! gifs

Nebakenezzer
Sep 13, 2005

The Mote in God's Eye

I am old because I'm sitting in front of a TV and there is a new Spiderman movie out and I'm thinking "WTF, is this like reboot #3?"

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

Nebakenezzer posted:

I am old because I'm sitting in front of a TV and there is a new Spiderman movie out and I'm thinking "WTF, is this like reboot #3?"

they're doing this: http://defamer.gawker.com/some-tech-rear end in a top hat-pitched-sony-on-turning-spiderman-int-1699831682

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

still am

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

an actual dog posted:

the good Al! gifs

nah these are the good ones

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Al! posted:

that thing you spent a lot of time on looks cool

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Nebakenezzer posted:

depends where you count from

if you count the tobelerone maguires as the OG spidermans then its reboot #2 cos hes the third dude to play spiderman

if youre counting MARVEL CINEMATIC UNIVERSE SPIDERMANS then this is the first spiderman, whose debut was in captain america vs iron man: shut up and jam

if you count japanese spiderman: emissary of hell then you gotta count tv shows and probably cartoons too and i dunno probably like 9 reboots

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

punchymcpunch posted:

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

punchymcpunch posted:

scales extremely nicely too :zenpop:

A+++++

cool and good af

Mariana Horchata has issued a correction as of 04:52 on Jul 4, 2017

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

punchymcpunch posted:

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

al you should make that an out of this world / another world / flashback / anotherback game or somethin

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

Nebakenezzer posted:

:same:

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

punchymcpunch posted:

pro as gently caress :homebrew:

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

I'm currently at one of those "movies in the park" deals and I can't stop listening to a guy behind me on a first date explaining what steam is to a girl

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

I'm currently at one of those "movies in the park" deals and I can't stop listening to a guy behind me on a first date explaining what steam is to a girl

Nice.

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

is she actually listening

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

wtf is steam

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Al! posted:

wtf is steam

it is the gaseous state of water and quite useful to cook veggies and like tenderize stuff dans la cuisine
:goonsay:

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Al! posted:

wtf is steam

what comes out of my ears when i think about you!

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Al! posted:

wtf is steam
what they have in that warm room with all the hot boys in skivvies sittin side by side :q:

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

it is the gaseous state of water and quite useful to cook veggies and like tenderize stuff dans la cuisine
:goonsay:

whats water

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

what comes out of my ears when i think about you!

ears??!?!?!?!?

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

what they have in that warm room with all the hot boys in skivvies sittin side by side :q:

oh i get it now

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

*mouths GET OUT RUN NOW*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Al! posted:

whats water
sweat that aint so salty

Al! posted:

ears??!?!?!?!?

Al! posted:

oh i get it now
i bet you do :wink:

• Locked thread