Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
galenanorth
May 19, 2016

https://i.imgur.com/J12HOFt.mp4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Request name change to snow owl flake.

Red Minjo
Oct 20, 2010

Out of the houses, which is the most blue?

The answer might not be be obvious at first.

Gravy Boat 2k

I know that I'm a colossal idiot for posting in the Steam discussion page myself but holy loly at this response:

(he added the scare quotes around "anti-facist" and "nazi" himself btw)

BUSH 2112
Sep 17, 2012

I lie awake, staring out at the bleakness of Megadon.

this is why you pre-fluff your owls before putting them in the wash tbh

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Business Gorillas posted:

what kind of owl is this???

Chinese giant salamander

Red Minjo
Oct 20, 2010

Out of the houses, which is the most blue?

The answer might not be be obvious at first.

Gravy Boat 2k
Can the thread title be changed to "Trump164: homosexuals jerking off to videos of bakeries being shut down"

Notorious R.I.M.
Jan 27, 2004

up to my ass in alligators

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Dapper_Swindler posted:

Didn't he just fall upwards basically.

Yep. He lied about his doctorate and joined a Hungarian nazi group and oopsy-dooped his way into a job in the White House.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

wapo reporters up to their old tricks!

https://twitter.com/DavidNakamura/status/882029789351219200

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

...and Trump didn't tweet for three days because he was so preoccupied with trying to figure out what kind of asian that yelling guy was

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

We haven't had that spirit here since 1969.

BUSH 2112 posted:

this is why you pre-fluff your owls before putting them in the wash tbh

"Owl Fluffer" seems like it should be one of those titles for people who donated to the forums.

Preston Waters
May 21, 2010

by VideoGames
Make sure you get drunk tonight because tomorrow dprk will prob test a nuke and we'll start air strikes

Hub Dirt
Apr 26, 2008

Bethamphetamine posted:

I stepped on my yellow lab retriever's paw once in the middle of the night on the way to the bathroom and I felt like complete poo poo for a couple days and I still remember that sound that I never want to hear again.

Mike Huckabee's large son wanted to hear that sound x100 and tortured a dog to death and definitely had an erection while he murdered a dog slowly just to listen to it die. And then-Governor of Arkansas Mike Huckabee tried to cover up his serial killer son's heinous crimes because he didn't think it was a big deal.

I hugged my dog after this post.

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

BarronsArtGallery posted:

Make sure you get drunk tonight because tomorrow dprk will prob test a nuke and we'll start air strikes

at least i won't die at work

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

tacodaemon posted:

so like the underlying meaning of the "snowflake" insults is that you should never try to make children feel good about themselves when you can instead belittle them and make them feel as worthless as a right-wing pundit, right?

Some states try to implement anti-bullying programs in public schools. The AFA and similar conservative organizations spend time and money to oppose these measures at the grass roots level. The democrat party has moved so far right that the only people still left in the Republican party are nasty, hateful examples of who you are taught not to be as a child.

And people grifting money from that demographic.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Congrats on wasting your time I guess. Lol if anyone expects Trump to answer a question.

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Spoeank posted:

there are really people in the mentions trying to oppression olympics 500 year old beefs

i like all the papist idolators srsposting about him being in hell

except the rod dreher parody guy he's cool

Bizarro Kanyon
Jan 3, 2007

Something Awful, so easy even a spaceman can do it!

Epic High Five posted:

Gorka is paid 155k/year for his services to Trump and we don't even know what they are

But all the conservatives are talking about is how his White House is saving $5 million a year on salaries by being "leaner and more efficient".

"Still better than Obama..."

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

what kind of owl is this???

Looks like a common brushtail possum.

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Hub Dirt posted:

I hugged my dog after this post.

Go in for the unprompted double hug. Your dog won't know wtf is going on and you'll get dog-cred.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Red Minjo posted:

I know that I'm a colossal idiot for posting in the Steam discussion page myself but holy loly at this response:

(he added the scare quotes around "anti-facist" and "nazi" himself btw)

"provide evidence of fascism" i say as i advocate the execution of my political rivals

edit: like these guys are blatant spergs but holy poo poo if they think they're actually fooling anyone

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Mr President why are you cutting Medicare and Medicaid despite promising not to?

It's gonna be great, believe me.
*shambles into residential area to scream at cable news *

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon
something is wrong with republicans

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
https://twitter.com/surfbordt/status/882056201240027136

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan

hapy burd

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

GobiasIndustries posted:

Mr President why are you cutting Medicare and Medicaid despite promising not to?

It's gonna be great, believe me.
*shambles into residential area to scream at cable news *

i cant wait for excrement filled warehouses repurposed to house the dead and dying referred to as "trump hotels" in the history books

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

BarronsArtGallery posted:

does it count as dropping a nuke if your launch mechanism fucks up and the missile falls back onto the launch pad?

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon
lol like could you imagine if any kind of disaster requiring leadership happened right now?

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

holy gently caress a bear is probing our defense for weakneses!!

U know i will probe anyone and anything :evil:

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon
if the cuban missle crisis happened right now we'd all be ash and glass

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
hail goddang satan

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

DrPossum posted:

lol like could you imagine if any kind of disaster requiring leadership happened right now?

I believe in Jared!!

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

does it count as dropping a nuke if your launch mechanism fucks up and the missile falls back onto the launch pad?

It's the equivalent of punching yourself in the balls

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
I dont know about you guys but I jerk off to bakeries going out of business all the time and I aint even gay.

galenanorth
May 19, 2016

"I help care for injured raptors. This is one of our great horned owls. Because she's blind, I get to feed her by hand."

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

tacodaemon posted:

so like the underlying meaning of the "snowflake" insults is that you should never try to make children feel good about themselves when you can instead belittle them and make them feel as worthless as a right-wing pundit, right?

Snowflake comes from the saying "no two snowflakes are the same" and that you are special. The exact same thing Mr. Rodgers would say every episode.

Of course this is completely true. Humans are so individually unique from each other in ways we can't even begin to categorize or even understand yet.

Snowflakes don't have poo poo on people.

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan

DrPossum posted:

the only president capable of messing up Katrina more

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

Michael Bayleaf posted:

the only president capable of messing up Katrina more

only because noaa was defunded so badly no one actually knew it was coming

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

DrPossum posted:

if the cuban missle crisis happened right now we'd all be ash and glass

Kennedy was drunk and/or knocked out on a custom drug cocktail for most of that. We only got through it because he really wasn't capable of any sort of decisive action and spent most of the meetings letting his brother argue with LeMay while they waited for the teletype to spin up.

Not ideal, but probably better than if LBJ or Nixon had been in charge at that moment.

• Locked thread