Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

cumshitter posted:

he brings it up and i encourage him to do it.

reallly wanna get his dick wet but hey man im not that sisyphus and thats not my hill.

hook him up with a :420: chick so he can get pegged in the rear end like he wants.

or just cut to the chase already and make out, jeez!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

that's the face of a man who wishes his wife had cancer

jigokuman
Aug 28, 2002

Donald John Trump (born June 14, 1946) is the 45th and current President of the United States. Before entering politics, he was a businessman and television personality.
reading statue chat in the trump thread like

Only registered members can see post attachments!

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

fits my needs posted:

hook him up with a :420: chick so he can get pegged in the rear end like he wants.

or just cut to the chase already and make out, jeez!

i tried :(

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Spoeank posted:

Lol the red states are all safely inside a blue state buffer except alaska

alaska is big and empty tho

its an area thats about the size of spain france germany and the uk, combined

in that space it has about half the population that the bronx does

its easy to hit gently caress all nothing if you fire yr rocket bombs at alaska

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jul/03/donald-trump-winning-oval-office-twitter

face it guys the trump presidency is a complete success

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

jigokuman posted:

reading statue chat in the trump thread like

Junkyard Poodle
May 6, 2011

cumshitter posted:

he brings it up and i encourage him to do it.

reallly wanna get his dick wet but hey man im not that sisyphus and thats not my hill.

fo sho

I've got a cousin like that. was a big fat guy, never got laid, nice dude, loved bong tokes, etc. he's bumping 40, but a few years ago started to get healthy, lost over 100lb, now down to low 200s (6 foot ish)

I try to get him to use dating apps/sites but he just doesn't. idk why and it's a shame. he's in the San Fernando, so he would find a partner if he just stuck his neck out there, it's no like there isn't opportunity

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

quote:

“Thank you, President Trump and [Veterans Affairs] Secretary [David] Shulkin for ensuring that we are not forgotten and that we will receive the care we need and deserve,” Verardo said at the White House recently.

Trump, signing an act to protect VA whistleblowers, revelled in the moment, using his fingers to mime a gun and mouthing his catchphrase “You’re fired!” at Shulkin. Then he smiled: “We will never use those words on you, that’s for sure.”

Junkyard Poodle
May 6, 2011

horse to water scenario

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Junkyard Poodle posted:

fo sho

I've got a cousin like that. was a big fat guy, never got laid, nice dude, loved bong tokes, etc. he's bumping 40, but a few years ago started to get healthy, lost over 100lb, now down to low 200s (6 foot ish)

I try to get him to use dating apps/sites but he just doesn't. idk why and it's a shame. he's in the San Fernando, so he would find a partner if he just stuck his neck out there, it's no like there isn't opportunity

tell him about grindr

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Junkyard Poodle posted:

he gay. im in the SFV and ill suck him off.

send me a pic and ill hit him up on grindr/A4A.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

but pronounce it grin dur

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/WLWT/status/882138207558582272

No goatee. Surprising.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Junkyard Poodle posted:

fo sho

maybe he's just not into it :shrug:

Actual Volcels are rare beasts but they exist

Preston Waters
May 21, 2010

by VideoGames

Joementum posted:

Kennedy was drunk and/or knocked out on a custom drug cocktail for most of that. We only got through it because he really wasn't capable of any sort of decisive action and spent most of the meetings letting his brother argue with LeMay while they waited for the teletype to spin up.

Not ideal, but probably better than if LBJ or Nixon had been in charge at that moment.

lmao where the poo poo did you get this from

he had addison's, not terminal cancer requiring hospice...

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Yinlock posted:

maybe he's just not into it :shrug:

Actual Volcels are rare beasts but they exist

volcel sounds like it should have lightning powers in a mega man game

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Squizzle posted:

alaska is big and empty tho

its an area thats about the size of spain france germany and the uk, combined

in that space it has about half the population that the bronx does

its easy to hit gently caress all nothing if you fire yr rocket bombs at alaska

KJU isnt gonna pull out his dick and risk embarrassment if it falls in the ocean or just kills some moose, so he aint nuking the US anyway.

Sorry Japan and SK

Preston Waters
May 21, 2010

by VideoGames

DrPossum posted:

lol like could you imagine if any kind of disaster requiring leadership happened right now?

DrPossum posted:

if the cuban missle crisis happened right now we'd all be ash and glass

this guy is woke af right now and i like him

one of my new favorite posters, for real b/c i've never noticed this cuck before. gj amigo.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Junkyard Poodle posted:

fo sho

my buddy once met a girl at a party we and the rest of my friend went to

and we were like, "Nice!" he went to her place and cuddled with her a few times. like i said he's autistic, and he didnt get that cuddling with someone on their bed was a pretty clear sign

he didnt seal the deal and she ended up cutting things off. he told us this, and we were super sad for him. but we didnt show it. we love the guy and just gave him some gentle pointers and told him he'd do better next time.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

the king james uersion

Wolfsheim
Dec 23, 2003

"Ah," Ratz had said, at last, "the artiste."

cumshitter posted:

anyone here play Lovers in a Dangerous Space Time on PS4? because i play the gently caress out of that with my buddy and im down to play now

I played that with my girlfriend when it came out as free that one month, its one of the few non-phone games she actually enjoys, the other is tricky towers. It was too short though

Anyway whenever I see a cumshitter story post the goldfinger theme plays in my head but its the singer going "cum-shittaaaaah" at like the same pitch

marmot25
May 16, 2004

Yam Slacker

https://twitter.com/magicChopstick/status/800761926196162560

Wolfsheim
Dec 23, 2003

"Ah," Ratz had said, at last, "the artiste."
Also we're about to go to war with north korea maybe? Kinda sucks imho

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo

so when do they round up every other youth pastor

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

cumshitter posted:

my buddy once met a girl at a party we and the rest of my friend went to

and we were like, "Nice!" he went to her place and cuddled with her a few times. like i said he's autistic, and he didnt get that cuddling with someone on their bed was a pretty clear sign

he didnt seal the deal and she ended up cutting things off. he told us this, and we were super sad for him. but we didnt show it. we love the guy and just gave him some gentle pointers and told him he'd do better next time.

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

:thunk:

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Wolfsheim posted:

I played that with my girlfriend when it came out as free that one month, its one of the few non-phone games she actually enjoys, the other is tricky towers. It was too short though

Anyway whenever I see a cumshitter story post the goldfinger theme plays in my head but its the singer going "cum-shittaaaaah" at like the same pitch

*stares you in the eyes.*

*bubbles are blowing everywhere. in a sexual manner*

*pulls my forefinger out of the rear end in a top hat of a golden statue.*

*blows on finger*

*bubbles fly everywhere. where are teh bubbles coming from!?*

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!
I'm a Jeb!osexual

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

death crew best crew

I drank so much that I want to die

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

MaxxBot posted:

I'm a Jeb!osexual

galenanorth
May 19, 2016

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

Weeping Wound posted:

death crew best crew

I drank so much that I want to die

nice
nice

NICE

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Squizzle posted:

the king james uersion

it is hard for thee to kick against the piss

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/politico/status/882142063944445953

good

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

MaxxBot posted:

I'm a Jeb!osexual

Are you cucking Zuck then?

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Honestly, there is no utility in coming out to straight people. Half of them are like "Oh yeah I knew" and the other half are "Oh so now we can gently caress?"

Nominal straights are gross as gently caress and have no standards.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Is denying rural children an education "[My] worst nightmare: a successful Donald Trump presidency"???

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

MAGA Warlord posted:

This would be a qualitative step forward if initial analyses are to be believed - People On Twitter Who Seem To Know Stuff claim that this missile could be capable of hitting all of Alaska

radioactive oil is way more valuable tho

and all it would cost is turning citizens of the rapiest state into ash

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WorldIndustries
Dec 21, 2004

Nichael posted:

Are you cucking Zuck then?

no please dont cuck zuck .... pleeeeease

• Locked thread