Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Carrier posted:

now go retribution

I cant remember what this one is but it i coule complete colors ages ago before i was able to even consistently 265 lj, i should be able to do this, given enough time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Remora
Aug 15, 2010

whodatwhere posted:

lol, this cloud9-NaVi game. Taking a short break in the middle of a game...because it's going into the 5th OT.

Nine out of ten players dropped at least 39 kills. Holy poo poo.

stump collector
May 28, 2007
anything under 45 means you had a bad game when 66 rounds were played

Michael Scott
Jan 3, 2010

by zen death robot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5betFZRICVg

Michael Scott fucked around with this message at 03:52 on Jul 5, 2017

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

VP's CT Side on cbble just no showed.

surc
Aug 17, 2004

drunken officeparty posted:

I'm being told to "get good" a lot. How do I do this? Is there a config file for it?

Last time you asked this a bunch of people gave really good, in depth responses, which you derailed into arguing about how people could not possibly be serious about the mouse sensitivity they were suggesting you use and repeatedly telling people they were definitely wrong because there was no way it should be that low.

Macnult
Jul 7, 2013

Hey guys I just bought a mousepad that covers my entire desk I don't like playing with a low sensitivity because no one actually does that but I can't wait to be making insane wrist flicks from various gaming positions

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

*Washington Capitals #1 Fan On DeviantArt*

what's your rotations per inch(rpi)

mcvey fucked around with this message at 15:33 on Jul 5, 2017

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
NiP forgot their fat guy. Now they're gonna lose.

LazyMaybe
Aug 18, 2013

oouagh
are there any skins in this game which aren't gaudy stupid garbage

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

IronicDongz posted:

No because your k/d goes up if you use the brightest pink weapons.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

IronicDongz posted:

i like how the ak cartel looks

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

IronicDongz posted:

Weed AK is a lifestyle

A TURGID FATSO
Jan 27, 2004

Here's to ya, JACKASS

IronicDongz posted:

Redline AK.

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

Push El Burrito posted:

NiP forgot their fat guy. Now they're gonna lose.

Oops!

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

All of these guys just watched their daughter walk in at 2 am.

Forest had some fat under his beard just in case.

A TURGID FATSO
Jan 27, 2004

Here's to ya, JACKASS

but... you lost and didn't top frag? am i being trolled here?

Michael Scott
Jan 3, 2010

by zen death robot

A TURGID FATSO posted:

but... you lost and didn't top frag? am i being trolled here?

I top fragged on my team, not that it matters, and yes I lost. I posted awhile ago about how 90% of my games end up with me doing well but the team is bad enough that we can't win no matter what I do.

MF_James
May 8, 2008
I CANNOT HANDLE BEING CALLED OUT ON MY DUMBASS OPINIONS ABOUT ANTI-VIRUS AND SECURITY. I REALLY LIKE TO THINK THAT I KNOW THINGS HERE

INSTEAD I AM GOING TO WHINE ABOUT IT IN OTHER THREADS SO MY OPINION CAN FEEL VALIDATED IN AN ECHO CHAMBER I LIKE

your just bad

I had to post it, I just couldn't resist.

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

If you can't carry a team out of GN1 then you belong in GN1, ranking system working as intended

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Michael Scott posted:

I top fragged on my team, not that it matters, and yes I lost. I posted awhile ago about how 90% of my games end up with me doing well but the team is bad enough that we can't win no matter what I do.

HEY GUESS WHAT THIS WILL KEEP HAPPENING AT HIGH RANKS. Its not your rank, its an inevitabilty. Youll have games where you do bonkers and still lose. Silver, nova or eagle, it will happen, so just move on and keep playing

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Michael Scott posted:

it was another exceptionally close game showing the ranking system working as intended

meowmeowmeowmeow
Jan 4, 2017
I've lost 14-16 and gotten 56 frags. Life sucks and then you die.

Goofballs
Jun 2, 2011

Michael Scott posted:

I suppose the question you have to ask yourself are you making high impact kills. If you're carrying on the pistol round, making the opening kill on the gun rounds and winning clutches fair enough. On the other hand if you're getting to thirty by getting exit kills on rounds that are already dead, instantly getting traded as ct or getting mad aggressive on the anti eco its a pretty hollow thirty bomb.

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

Goofballs posted:

I suppose the question you have to ask yourself are you making high impact kills. If you're carrying on the pistol round, making the opening kill on the gun rounds and winning clutches fair enough. On the other hand if you're getting to thirty by getting exit kills on rounds that are already dead, instantly getting traded as ct or getting mad aggressive on the anti eco its a pretty hollow thirty bomb.

idk considering how many times I've seen teams lose 2nd round anti-eco I'd say getting a 4k against pistols is pretty cool and good.

fer basically got MVP at ECS for just that lol. look at those smg highlights

Famethrowa fucked around with this message at 01:12 on Jul 6, 2017

foutre
Sep 4, 2011

:toot: RIP ZEEZ :toot:

Goofballs posted:

winning clutches

As a fellow GN1 I realized that although I was winning clutches pretty regularly, I was also putting my team into situations where I had to clutch (I. E., not trading when I should, playing too passively etc.).

There's always a way for us to gently caress these things up.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
I just want to stress to mr pink that, regardless of whether he belongs in that rank or not, losing even when you have great performance is not endemic to being stuck with poo poo players. Itll happen even if you have good teammates or even in the higher ranks if the enemy team is overall better, or their carry is better than yours.

Up Circle
Apr 3, 2008

trying to jack off posted:

it was another exceptionally close game showing the ranking system working as intended

Up Circle
Apr 3, 2008
ganbare mr pink i believe in you

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
I'm a Global Elite stuck at Gold Nova because of my teammates and my bad playing.

Beamed
Nov 26, 2010

Then you have a responsibility that no man has ever faced. You have your fear which could become reality, and you have Godzilla, which is reality.

I'm a Global Elite Cloud 9 Top Fragger the only place it matters: my heart.

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Counter-strike is good. hell, i love it.

Bohemian Nights
Jul 14, 2006

When I wake up,
I look into the mirror
I can see a clearer, vision
I should start living today
Clapping Larry
https://www.hltv.org/news/20944/pashabiceps-it-will-be-a-miracle-if-we-survive-this

Not good. I don't love this :(

Tevery Best
Oct 11, 2013

Hewlo Furriend

They will be back. Pasha tends to get all doom and gloom when they're down, but they always come back.

stump collector
May 28, 2007
It was a fluke when they beat gods team, optic

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

*Washington Capitals #1 Fan On DeviantArt*
I think god can do a bit better than Optic

stump collector
May 28, 2007
It ain't fnatic amymore

Loutre
Jan 14, 2004

✓COMFY
✓CLASSY
✓HORNY
✓PEPSI
Always being able to see everyone's money at the qualifier was amazing, and I didn't realize it until it was gone.

I really hope other tournaments pick up that part of the UI in the future.

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

Loutre posted:

Always being able to see everyone's money at the qualifier was amazing, and I didn't realize it until it was gone.

I really hope other tournaments pick up that part of the UI in the future.

PGL ate ESL's loving lunch. Major is gonna be awesome

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Remora
Aug 15, 2010

Holy gently caress, tell me that's a temp job and I'm not looking at a real human being with a Team Liquid neck tattoo.