Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/ABC/status/882777337124626432

:smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

a corrupt official posted:

The Magician
Card Number: 1

(description to be added at later date)

omg it commemorates my greatest contribution to SA(and the world)

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Rah! posted:

fits my needs posted:

As an Oakland dude you might appreciate this:

https://sf.curbed.com/2017/5/30/15710054/bay-area-rent-craigslist-uptown-east

lmbo

:911:

only $4000 per month for a house that's had 7 murders in a one mile radius so far this year. And there were only 75 more murders within a one-mile radius from 2014 through 2016, including one right out front, and 5 more within 1-2 blocks! But you do get an entire 5 bedroom house, so i guess the price is worth it.

lol America

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

the only good idaho is a ghola

Grizzled Patriarch
Mar 27, 2014

These dentures won't stop me from tearing out jugulars in Thunderdome.

GrimGypsy posted:

omg it commemorates my greatest contribution to SA(and the world)

he definitely jacked it to this photoshop, btw

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

god dammit evelyn i trusted u

Mr. Sharps
Jul 30, 2006

The only true law is that which leads to freedom. There is no other.

Squizzle posted:

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

this made me cum

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
E: Nevermind this joke doesn't work like I thought it would

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

nooooo

:smith:

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

anime was right posted:

this is convenient to me, thanks

TBF, I didn't verify her cites. But her book Godless is mostly cherry picked anecdotes that are well known, like a chapter on the history of the Miranda decision, and it wouldn't surprise me at all if the Defendant, Miranda, was in fact a scumbag, which is something she harped on extensively. She also got off on eviscerating liberal lawyers and stuff like that in her book, which real practicing lawyers don't do, as a matter of course and probably Bar rules too.

My (mistaken?) impression was she did cite, but her vitriol was not something that was based in fact anyway. For instance, IIRC, she went on and on about the appearance of a defense attorney, comparing him to a fetus and calling him a homunculus repeatedly. You just don't see practicing lawyers throwing poo poo at one another with such hostility in my experience. I threw the book away after reading it, which is something I never do.

I did use an OSC hardback as a booster seat for my car battery when I bought a smaller battery and needed something, so in it went, homoerotic cover art and all.

Mr. Sharps
Jul 30, 2006

The only true law is that which leads to freedom. There is no other.

*exhales a cloud of legal weed smoke*

wow that sucxks

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

someone kicked the dick off aka somebody Hodge'd him up

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Squizzle posted:

"Idaho" was the decoy title on film canisters for the movie "Get rich or die tryin'"

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

so when does he receive his medal

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Yinlock posted:

so when does he receive his medal

ts a lady u sexist pos
mods pls ban

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

fucken yinlock

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

when will u learn

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Turdfuzz posted:

fucken yinlock

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

to be fair I'm a white guy who normally wears a beard and enjoy guns and the outdoors, I could pass in a white supremacist heavy area provided they never invited me to their meetings, maybe that opens up the legal weed/mountains/not insane rent areas a bit for me

Is there anywhere in the country that has access to fiber internet but also has dark enough skies to see the milky way?

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/thedonaldreddit/status/882451143422599169

they have their own.....twitter? what the hell lmao

Red Dad Redemption
Sep 29, 2007

The soul in me salutes the . . .

. . . oh

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

someone gimme one of those examples of "we're as far away from x as x is from y" to tell family cause nothing matters and i wanna be depressing

LazyDivey
Jun 18, 2004

Orange crush momma is a laugh laugh laugh.

So twitter is whispering about CNN, WaPo, and possibly even NBC having got ahold of tapes or transcripts of treasonous calls between Trumpco and Russia and are coordinating a release with Mueler.

Red Dad Redemption
Sep 29, 2007

a corrupt official posted:

TRUMP TAROT DRAFTS
In case you haven't heard, I am making a Magickh Trump Tarot Deck, which is going to be very powerful and restore the peace of the timelines. it soothes me. here are my first drafts

The Fool
Card Number: 0

The Magician
Card Number: 1

if u do the tower be sure to make it v small

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

LazyDivey posted:

So twitter is whispering about CNN, WaPo, and possibly even NBC having got ahold of tapes or transcripts of treasonous calls between Trumpco and Russia and are coordinating a release with Mueler.

I want someone to whisper to my butt

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

triple sulk posted:

someone gimme one of those examples of "we're as far away from x as x is from y" to tell family cause nothing matters and i wanna be depressing

We're as far away from the Tyrannosaurus as the Tyrannosaurus was to the Stegosaurus

Red Dad Redemption
Sep 29, 2007

LazyDivey posted:

inshallah

but is likely bullshit and will be ignored if real

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

LazyDivey posted:

I heard about this too, that there were these like "MAJOR- no, really, actual MATTERING-LEVEL major" things that WaPo and others were suddenly ready to release, but they pumped the brakes and were basically going to broad-spectrum release them across the board

If Mueller is involved lollll

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

The Glumslinger posted:

I mentioned it in the other thread, but my cousin is in the steel business (they make stuff from steel, they don't make steel), and he says they are prepping for up to 40% tariffs on foreign steel

poo poo, i should get back into the scrap industry

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

LazyDivey posted:

are these true facts, stated?

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

triple sulk posted:

The great city of Teotihuacan was already ancient and abandoned when the native people of Mexico found it

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

LazyDivey posted:

bullshit

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

fake news

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

LazyDivey posted:

Post a twisper

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

that looks like a great thing, CNN should definitely kidnap and shoot reddit

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

LazyDivey posted:

Pour whiskey on a tampon and put it in your butt.

Brother Friendship
Jul 12, 2013

fits my needs posted:

Just your everyday Zuck doing average person things

Yes, yes, such quality organs in this one.

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
toast!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty
Oct 27, 2014

PHANTOM QUEEN

Eugene V. Dabs posted:

:ducksiren: NCTV TONIGHT! :ducksiren:

TOKYO STORY, the 1953 film masterpiece by Yasujirō Ozu, starring Chishū Ryū and Chieko Higashiyama. Literally one of the greatest films of all time.

English and Spanish subs, no dubs.

7PM PST/10PM EST http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew

• Locked thread