Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Takuan
May 6, 2007

I, Takuan Oath for July 1 Shadow Dragon from Fantasy Flight Games and 2 "Angels of Sorrow" from Reaper Miniatures

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thespaceinvader
Mar 30, 2011

The slightest touch from a Gol-Shogeg will result in Instant Death!
I thespaceinvader do hereby oath this VT-49 Decimator (yes, another one) in 1:270 scale by Fantasy Flight Games.

I masked it off already, I hope that's OK. It's all white underneath.

Weirdo
Jul 22, 2004

I stay up late :coffee:

Grimey Drawer
I Weirdo, Oath 1 Bones Eldritch Demon and 12 Bones Hordelings (4 sets), all 28mm by Reaper.

Making a demon boss and some minions for my D&D game :cthulhu:

LazyAngel
Mar 17, 2009

I LazyAngel, Oath 1 Surda Symbiobeast, from Infinity by Corvus Belli

Taking it easy for now, more inevitably later as I try to paint roughly two-thirds of the tohaa range. Looks B&W because the texture paste has black paint in it - no actual painting has happened yet.

Red Shoe
Apr 16, 2005

Brogies in arms!
For July I oath 3 Hollows!
Steamforged Games

The One-Two Punch
Dec 10, 2008
I the One-Two Punch oath for the month of July 9 Goregruntas (GW 28mm)

KingMob
Feb 12, 2004
Et In Arcadia Ego
I, KingMob, Oath for July...

Living Ancestor, Ixchel, Honour Guard and War Priest for Dark Age (CMON)

LazyAngel
Mar 17, 2009

LazyAngel posted:

Taking it easy for now, more inevitably later as I try to paint roughly two-thirds of the tohaa range. Looks B&W because the texture paste has black paint in it - no actual painting has happened yet.

Because things went by quite quickly, I add to my Oath, A Kamael, Makual and Sakiel, all from Infinity still

[

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

ASK ME ABOUT HOW SCOTLAND'S PROPOSED TRANS LEGISLATION IS DIVISIVE AS HELL BECAUSE IT IS SO SWEEPING THAT IT COULD BE POTENTIALLY ABUSED AT A TIME WHERE THE LACK OF SAFETY FOR WOMEN HAS BEEN SO GLARING

Zark the Damned posted:

Pic's not loading for me, I think you put the album link in the image tags.

Should be fixed and tagged now.

Dr. Gargunza
May 19, 2011

He damned me for a eunuch,
and my mother for a whore.

Fun Shoe
I, Dr. Gargunza, oath to paint for July: (3) Halflings and (2) Fire Giant Warriors!

All 28mm; the halflings are resin from Westfalia Miniatures, zenithal primed; the giants are naked Bonesium from Reaper, not yet based. (The second pic is just to show the details from the front.)

Impeccable Lemon
May 20, 2017
I, Impeccable Lemon, oath these four converted Space Wolves Primaris marines for the month of July

Shown is the Gravis Captain, two Primaris Lieutenants, and one Primaris Ancient.

Captain's backpack, and the Ancient's banner.

GW, 28mm scale.

Going to get an early start this month! The ones shown are two Lieutenants, the Gravis armor Captain, and the Ancient.

Impeccable Lemon fucked around with this message at 11:31 on Jul 4, 2017

JcDent
May 13, 2013

Give me a rifle, one round, and point me at Berlin!
I, forum poster JcDent, immediately regret oathing these 35 British soldiers for the month of July

It's 28mm plastic British Infantry by Warlord Games. I have 7 identical sprues of doods and 4 sprues of weapons.

TheArmorOfContempt
Nov 29, 2012

Did I ever tell you my favorite color was blue?
So, been on a painting hiatus, but now I'm ready to get back into the game, so I'm going to lead strong in July.

I oath a Land Raider Excelsior.

head58
Apr 1, 2013

I, head58, oath these things for July

This heavily customized Star Wars ship (from FFG's X-Wing)

Smoke, regular Midas (not the limited edition one I did last month) and Mercury from Steamforged's Guild Ball game (30mm)

Zark the Damned
Mar 9, 2013

Takuan posted:

I, Takuan Oath for July 1 Shadow Dragon from Fantasy Flight Games and 2 "Angels of Sorrow" from Reaper Miniatures

thespaceinvader posted:

I thespaceinvader do hereby oath this VT-49 Decimator (yes, another one) in 1:270 scale by Fantasy Flight Games.

I masked it off already, I hope that's OK. It's all white underneath.

Weirdo posted:

I Weirdo, Oath 1 Bones Eldritch Demon and 12 Bones Hordelings (4 sets), all 28mm by Reaper.

Making a demon boss and some minions for my D&D game :cthulhu:

LazyAngel posted:

Red Shoe posted:

For July I oath 3 Hollows!
Steamforged Games

The One-Two Punch posted:

I the One-Two Punch oath for the month of July 9 Goregruntas (GW 28mm)

KingMob posted:

I, KingMob, Oath for July...

Living Ancestor, Ixchel, Honour Guard and War Priest for Dark Age (CMON)

LazyAngel posted:

Because things went by quite quickly, I add to my Oath, A Kamael, Makual and Sakiel, all from Infinity still

[

Dr. Gargunza posted:

I, Dr. Gargunza, oath to paint for July: (3) Halflings and (2) Fire Giant Warriors!

All 28mm; the halflings are resin from Westfalia Miniatures, zenithal primed; the giants are naked Bonesium from Reaper, not yet based. (The second pic is just to show the details from the front.)

Impeccable Lemon posted:

I, Impeccable Lemon, oath these four converted Space Wolves Primaris marines for the month of July

Shown is the Gravis Captain, two Primaris Lieutenants, and one Primaris Ancient.

Captain's backpack, and the Ancient's banner.

GW, 28mm scale.

Going to get an early start this month! The ones shown are two Lieutenants, the Gravis armor Captain, and the Ancient.

JcDent posted:

I, forum poster JcDent, immediately regret oathing these 35 British soldiers for the month of July

It's 28mm plastic British Infantry by Warlord Games. I have 7 identical sprues of doods and 4 sprues of weapons.

Uroboros posted:

So, been on a painting hiatus, but now I'm ready to get back into the game, so I'm going to lead strong in July.

I oath a Land Raider Excelsior.

head58 posted:

I, head58, oath these things for July

This heavily customized Star Wars ship (from FFG's X-Wing)

Smoke, regular Midas (not the limited edition one I did last month) and Mercury from Steamforged's Guild Ball game (30mm)

Approved!

Electric Hobo
Oct 22, 2008

What a view!

Grimey Drawer
I, Electric Hobo, oath to paint 4 hunters and Dracula in July. From Fury of Dracula 3. Edition by FFG.

Lord Hypnostache
Nov 6, 2009

OATHBREAKER
I, Lord Hypnostache, oath 13 Templar Footmen, one Huscarl and one Merlin. Footmen by Fireforge Games, Huscarl and Merlin by Gripping Beast, everything is 28mm.

Weirdo
Jul 22, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Oath Addition! One Reaper Bones "Hellknight Order of the Nail", 28mm. Just something fun for the theme of the month.

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

ASK ME ABOUT HOW SCOTLAND'S PROPOSED TRANS LEGISLATION IS DIVISIVE AS HELL BECAUSE IT IS SO SWEEPING THAT IT COULD BE POTENTIALLY ABUSED AT A TIME WHERE THE LACK OF SAFETY FOR WOMEN HAS BEEN SO GLARING
I Ugleb hereby oath for the month of July:

Blackgate Prisoners Set 2
Calendar Man
Stan The Eyeball Man

All for Batman Miniatures Game, Knight Models, 35mm.

Prepare thyselves for some orange!

grassy gnoll
Aug 27, 2006

The pawsting business is tough work.
I, Grassy Gnoll, oath these seven Bolts (Corvus Belli, 28mm scale) for the month of July.

Pash
Sep 10, 2009

The First of the Adorable Dead
I, Pash, Oath for July 2 Hawk Wargames UCM Saratoga Light Cruisers and a UCM San Francisco troop ship, and from Steamforge games for Darksouls 3 sword hollows, 3 crossbow hollows, a herald and a warrior.

The San Francisco will be my rescue for the season as I painted some blue on it months ago then never did anything...

Chiwie
Oct 21, 2010

DROP YOUR COAT AND GRAB YOUR TOES, I'LL SHOW YOU WHERE THE WILD GOOSE GOES!!!!
I, Chiwie, oath 5 1/100 scale plastic Battlefront Chieftain Mk5s in 1/100 scale for July.

Signal
Dec 10, 2005

I, Signal, do oath this converted Kum Biker

From Infinity, in 28mm

Grey Hunter
Oct 17, 2007

Hero of the soviet union.
Accidental destroyer of planets
I Grey Hunter Oath on Parthian Army - that's 9 Commanders, 48 Cataphracts and 108 Horse Archers - all in gods own 6mm scale and by Bacchus Miniatures.

I'm going for 3 Commander bases, 8 Cataphract bases. 8 Medium horse bases and 21 Light horse bases.

LazyAngel
Mar 17, 2009

LazyAngel posted:

[

And to complete my list for a game on Monday, I add to my oath a Rasail, Kaeltar Preceptor, a Chaska Peripheral and a Kaauri Sentinel

Alternately cursing at/getting the hang of the colour scheme.

Ashcans
Jan 2, 2006

Let's do the space-time warp again!

Pyrolocutus posted:

hi5 Ashlynn buddy :respek:
Late because I was out of town, but :hfive: I didn't see you oath her, I guess it was an obvious pick for the month. Nice job on yours, the alternate is so much better than her original sculpt.

Yeast
Dec 25, 2006

$1900 Grande Latte
I, Yeast, Oath for the month of July these 7 GW ratling snipers

Ashcans
Jan 2, 2006

Let's do the space-time warp again!

I, Ashcans, oath this Reaper Bones... grubdude

I don't think this guy has a model name? I couldn't find one anyway. :shrug: I just love his little dinky hands.

Weirdo
Jul 22, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Ashcans posted:

I don't think this guy has a model name? I couldn't find one anyway. :shrug: I just love his little dinky hands.

Carrion worm! I only know since I also backed Bones 3.

Galaspar
Aug 20, 2006
Will reign this way again
For July I, Galaspar, oath ten Poxwalkers (GW, 29mm)

For a bit of variety, one is actually an old metal Pestigor, and another is a plastic kitbash. Papa Nurgle cares not from where the pus flows!

Ewww.

Zark the Damned
Mar 9, 2013

I, Zark the Damned, oath the following for July 2017:

One Skullvane Manse
One Imperial Standard Bearer
7 Adventurers

All 28mm, GW, Game Zone and Antediluvian Miniatures respectively.

Zark the Damned
Mar 9, 2013

Electric Hobo posted:

I, Electric Hobo, oath to paint 4 hunters and Dracula in July. From Fury of Dracula 3. Edition by FFG.

Lord Hypnostache posted:

I, Lord Hypnostache, oath 13 Templar Footmen, one Huscarl and one Merlin. Footmen by Fireforge Games, Huscarl and Merlin by Gripping Beast, everything is 28mm.

Weirdo posted:

Oath Addition! One Reaper Bones "Hellknight Order of the Nail", 28mm. Just something fun for the theme of the month.

Ugleb posted:

I Ugleb hereby oath for the month of July:

Blackgate Prisoners Set 2
Calendar Man
Stan The Eyeball Man

All for Batman Miniatures Game, Knight Models, 35mm.

Prepare thyselves for some orange!

grassy gnoll posted:

I, Grassy Gnoll, oath these seven Bolts (Corvus Belli, 28mm scale) for the month of July.

Pash posted:

I, Pash, Oath for July 2 Hawk Wargames UCM Saratoga Light Cruisers and a UCM San Francisco troop ship, and from Steamforge games for Darksouls 3 sword hollows, 3 crossbow hollows, a herald and a warrior.

The San Francisco will be my rescue for the season as I painted some blue on it months ago then never did anything...

Chiwie posted:

I, Chiwie, oath 5 1/100 scale plastic Battlefront Chieftain Mk5s in 1/100 scale for July.

Signal posted:

I, Signal, do oath this converted Kum Biker

From Infinity, in 28mm

Grey Hunter posted:

I Grey Hunter Oath on Parthian Army - that's 9 Commanders, 48 Cataphracts and 108 Horse Archers - all in gods own 6mm scale and by Bacchus Miniatures.

I'm going for 3 Commander bases, 8 Cataphract bases. 8 Medium horse bases and 21 Light horse bases.

LazyAngel posted:

And to complete my list for a game on Monday, I add to my oath a Rasail, Kaeltar Preceptor, a Chaska Peripheral and a Kaauri Sentinel

Alternately cursing at/getting the hang of the colour scheme.

Yeast posted:

I, Yeast, Oath for the month of July these 7 GW ratling snipers

Ashcans posted:

Galaspar posted:

For July I, Galaspar, oath ten Poxwalkers (GW, 29mm)

For a bit of variety, one is actually an old metal Pestigor, and another is a plastic kitbash. Papa Nurgle cares not from where the pus flows!

Ewww.

Zark the Damned posted:

One Skullvane Manse
7 Adventurers

Approved!

DiHK
Feb 4, 2013

by Azathoth
I, DiHK, oath to paint this Blood Angels Librarian and Captain in July

Booley
Apr 25, 2010
I CAN BARELY MAKE IT A WEEK WITHOUT ACTING LIKE AN ASSHOLE
Grimey Drawer
I, Booley, oath to paint these 6 sanguinary guard in July

LazyAngel
Mar 17, 2009

LazyAngel posted:

[

And again! I add to my Oath an Ectros and a Nikaul, still Tohaa, still Infinity

Dr. Gargunza
May 19, 2011

He damned me for a eunuch,
and my mother for a whore.

Fun Shoe

Zark the Damned posted:

One Skullvane Manse
7 Adventurers

Where...where did you find that Skullvane Manse?! I haven't seen whole kits on eBay in ages, let alone anything in an affordable price range.

Lord_Hambrose
Nov 21, 2008

*a foul hooting fills the air*

I, Lord_Hambrose, do Oath these five (5) Bigly Regular Boys. 28mm GW.

The Moon Monster
Dec 30, 2005

I, The Moon Monster, oath 1 Mage Knight Storm Golem by Wizkids (28mm) for the month of July

I thought the month's theme would be a good time to paint the other Mage Knight I held onto. It's a prepaint, hence the bit of color already on it.

Pyrolocutus
Feb 5, 2005
Shape of Flame

I, Pyrolocutus, oath a Peacekeeper for July. This is a Guild faction model from Wyrd Games' Malifaux.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wdarkk
Oct 26, 2007

Friends: Protected
World: Saved
Crablettes: Eaten
I, wdarkk, Oath three scratchbuilt corvettes for July. Dropfleet Commander by Hawk Wargames (using spare frigate parts).

I'm going to go for Need for Speed and Make it Shine with gloss medium/varnish.

wdarkk fucked around with this message at 18:39 on Jul 12, 2017

• Locked thread