Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Haier
Aug 10, 2007

by Lowtax
Why are you guys focusing on some blood? Nobody cares about poop? You guys are loving weird.

Glenn Quebec posted:

Nah, of all the super dubious poo poo he makes up, this is a thing.
You just haven't lived in China. A bunch of threads with countless posts about how messed up Mainland China is, and you're still thinking China stuff is fake? 5000 years of bad sex to you, goon sir.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Power Khan
Aug 20, 2011

by Fritz the Horse
It must be an american thing. Blood from a female body is considered digusting, while having a leaking rear end is totally normal. Just another summer day, queueing with the morbidly obese at walmart.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Fojar38 posted:

Have you considered homosexuality?

haven't we all, after Peanut Brittle

Bibliotechno Music
Dec 30, 2008

Honestly, sometimes the last-day blood/clot combo comes out weird and brown and smells loving awful.

barbecue at the folks
Jul 20, 2007

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

haven't we all, after Peanut Brittle

Every time I've just managed to forget about this...

Thanks for the report, Haier, doing the needful, as usual. Yeah, it was probably period-related and not you wrecking her delicate places with your monster dongo. God bless.

plumpy hole lever
Aug 8, 2003

♥ Anime is real ♥
tbh it wasnt clear from your story that it is poop

you missed out in the explicatory line where you were like, AND THEN I REALISED SHE HAD POOP SMEARED ALL OVER HER PLUNGECAVE. Like it's not 100% clear to me that you actually figured out it was poop.

Either way, good story and i'm happy for you!

graham cracker
Mar 8, 2004

"There is no God! Right, Mama?"

"True."

Of course you can't switch these things, gotta save face.

Gargamel Gibson
Apr 24, 2014
I've noticed that Glenn Quebec can be a real oval office when he isn't posting cool stories about getting scammed by his Hong Kong coworkers.

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

JaucheCharly posted:

It must be an american thing. Blood from a female body is considered digusting, while having a leaking rear end is totally normal. Just another summer day, queueing with the morbidly obese at walmart.
the unnamed country could do with being introduced to the wonders of the rear end hose imo

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
Re: flathead. I was in a museum at the weekend that had chinese porcelain or stoneware pillows. The caption said that in ye olden days hard pillows were used for health reasons.

I dunno what those health reasons were, but its easy to see how a widespread health tradition could (long after the medical theories have been forgotten or disproven) continue because the resulting deformity became so widespread among the population that it was seen as normal or desirable.

Stone pillow very good for healthy.

Wizchine
Sep 17, 2007

Television is the retina
of the mind's eye.

Haier posted:

Why are you guys focusing on some blood? Nobody cares about poop? You guys are loving weird.

I concur. Blood is no biggie - poop is smelly and gross.

big time bisexual
Oct 16, 2002

Cool Party
driver trying to remove a bollard with a pickaxe in beijing

hakimashou
Jul 15, 2002
Upset Trowel
Isn't the yin/yang hot/cold poo poo from chinese primitive medicine just 'humorism?'

It usually isnt described that way but that's what it is.

Haier
Aug 10, 2007

by Lowtax
http://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/merkel-stands-by-suggestion-europe-cant-rely-on-us

quote:

BERLIN (AP) — German Chancellor Angela Merkel stood by her suggestion that Europe can no longer entirely rely on the U.S. and declared Wednesday that Germany and China can work together to help calm the world’s problems.
This is what we call a self own, right?

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

big time bisexual posted:

I have so many questions.

LentThem
Aug 31, 2004

90% Retractible

hakimashou posted:

Isn't the yin/yang hot/cold poo poo from chinese primitive medicine just 'humorism?'

It usually isnt described that way but that's what it is.

i think now we just call it chinese humor

Stringent
Dec 22, 2004

image text goes here

communism bitch posted:

I have so many questions.

yeah, ok, i'm glad it wasn't just me

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

L-l-look at you bar-bartender, a-a pa-pathetic creature of meat and bone, un-underestimating my l-l-liver's ability to metab-meTABolize t-toxins. How can you p-poison a perfect, immortal alcohOLIC?

I've seen people remove bollards and people smash through them, but never a pickaxe being involved.

Power Khan
Aug 20, 2011

by Fritz the Horse

big time bisexual posted:

Aut inveniam viam aut faciam

LentThem
Aug 31, 2004

90% Retractible
i enjoy that it's easier for her to chip bollards out of the road with a pickaxe than it is to operate a car in reverse

curufinor
Apr 4, 2016

by Smythe
pickaxe operation w/ heels

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.
Poop is way grosser than period blood. Unless you get one of those stringy clots that are mostly mucus, maybe.

Power Khan
Aug 20, 2011

by Fritz the Horse
I'm eating and didn't blink or stop while reading that post. Guess my body is ready for china.

ladron
Sep 15, 2007

eso es lo que es

JaucheCharly posted:

I'm eating and didn't blink or stop while reading that post. Guess my body is ready for china.

did you reflexively shout "foreigner!" ?

vanity slug
Jul 20, 2010

ladron posted:

did you reflexively shout "foreigner!" ?

*puts arms behind him and nods sagely*

Power Khan
Aug 20, 2011

by Fritz the Horse
*Exposes belly*

vanity slug
Jul 20, 2010

*hawks up phlegm for five minutes*

"laowai... hehehe"

big time bisexual
Oct 16, 2002

Cool Party

LentThem posted:

i enjoy that it's easier for her to chip bollards out of the road with a pickaxe than it is to operate a car in reverse

the self-actualized beijing driver does not bend to the realities of the world; no, it is the world that shall bend to her will.

mojo1701a
Oct 9, 2008

Oh, yeah. Loud and clear. Emphasis on LOUD!
~ David Lee Roth

communism bitch posted:

Re: flathead. I was in a museum at the weekend that had chinese porcelain or stoneware pillows. The caption said that in ye olden days hard pillows were used for health reasons.

I dunno what those health reasons were, but its easy to see how a widespread health tradition could (long after the medical theories have been forgotten or disproven) continue because the resulting deformity became so widespread among the population that it was seen as normal or desirable.

Stone pillow very good for healthy.

They're probably way easier to wash than soft pillows, which can absorb an awful lot of disease and microbes. But I am not a scientist so I cannot comment.

Im Ready for DEATH
Oct 5, 2016

LentThem posted:

you thought you were hitting her cervix but it was actually a really large menstrual clot

imagine if that had dislodged while you were going down on her in the beginning

[gif of seinfeld leaving the theatre]

big time bisexual
Oct 16, 2002

Cool Party
new lecher spotted

https://my.mixtape.moe/niktkm.mp4

Blistex
Oct 30, 2003

Macho Business
Donkey Wrestler
A fat buzz-cut?

:eyepop:

I never would have imagined!

Popoto
Oct 21, 2012

miaow
Spotted a wild 2020 in its FB environment.

https://www.facebook.com/NowThisFuture/videos/1626872037353970/

VideoTapir
Oct 18, 2005

He'll tire eventually.

peanut posted:

Babies who always sleep on one side get lumpy sweet potato heads. I've tried to fix pigtails on a 3 year old like :yaycloud: and symmetry cannot be achieved.
Flat probably became a status symbol of being fancy enough​ to care about babies.

My kid got a sweet potato head early on, we had to use those pillows to straighten her head out before her head hardened. Mostly worked.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

not enough 90s beauties itt

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

etalian posted:

not enough 90s beauties itt

angel opportunity
Sep 7, 2004

Total Eclipse of the Heart
I'm pretty sure whoever at PD kept posting "beauties" got in trouble for it, as PD rarely posts stuff like that anymore.

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
is that jack ma's kid or just another hosed up head shape?

angel opportunity
Sep 7, 2004

Total Eclipse of the Heart
It's another hosed up head shape. Some random guy found the kid and paid for his summer classes, insisting it's "not a publicity stunt"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Power Khan
Aug 20, 2011

by Fritz the Horse

I'm the hemp.

• Locked thread