Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
It's all a mod conspiracy as soon as you file a report we own you legally

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

id like 2 report myself

4 being 2 sexy

:smugmrgw:

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

triple sulk posted:

id like 2 report myself

4 being 2 sexy

:smugmrgw:

thats a ban

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Grizzled Patriarch posted:

keep interrupting them with the airhorn i brought

for sure I'm bringing an air horn to my next employee evaluation and maybe all extended family gatherings.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

guns must now have blaring sirens attached to them to warn everyone when bullets are inside them

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:

Typo posted:

I was just at dinner with ppl and during dinner one of the ladies told us about how she went on a blind date and the guy started going "hey don't you think trump is gonna make great president" and she asked for the bill and just left

lmao who pays for food in tyool 2017

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

galenanorth
May 19, 2016

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug

Yinlock posted:

guns must now have blaring sirens attached to them to warn everyone when bullets are inside them
Maybe not that extreme but I have sometimes wondered why there is no clear outside indication one way or the other. Is it to keep it unclear to the enemy whether it's a bluff or not, or something like that?

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

calm dog mattis

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

if you arent just scavenging for fruit these days from random bushes i pity you

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

"dude this is NOT comic-con"

I found a video of some alt-right MEME MAGICIAN getting thrown out of real-life fascist rally and it is funny as gently caress please click this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l000b47sfO4

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Samurai Sanders posted:

Maybe not that extreme but I have sometimes wondered why there is no clear outside indication one way or the other. Is it to keep it unclear to the enemy whether it's a bluff or not, or something like that?

given how this stuff usually plays out i'm guessing the nra has struck down any attempt to do something like this

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug

Yinlock posted:

given how this stuff usually plays out i'm guessing the nra has struck down any attempt to do something like this
Because people being killed accidentally by guns helps their cause somehow?

edit: I mean I am sure to them people being deliberately killed by guns is totally badass but this wouldn't get in the way of that.

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

GrimGypsy posted:

"dude this is NOT comic-con"

I found a video of some alt-right MEME MAGICIAN getting thrown out of real-life fascist rally and it is funny as gently caress please click this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l000b47sfO4

i clicked a youtube link for the first time in ages and now im dead thx

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

logikv9 posted:

It's all a mod conspiracy as soon as you file a report we own you legally

This is how I'm going to transfer all of my debt and pending lawsuits to you.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Samurai Sanders posted:

Because people being killed accidentally by guns helps their cause somehow?

edit: I mean I am sure to them people being deliberately killed by guns is totally badass but this wouldn't get in the way of that.

the nra gets frothingly angry at any kind of gun regulation, no matter what it would actually do

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Yinlock posted:

"you making it illegal to use my grandpappy's rifle!" :bahgawd:

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Yinlock posted:

the nra gets frothingly angry at any kind of gun regulation, no matter what it would actually do

Guns in the womb is the next frontier.

passionate dongs
May 23, 2001

Snitchin' is Bitchin'
guns should be mandated to look uncool

like a minimum of 3 minion decals

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

in the future, you'll just put a bracelet on your loved ones and it will cause smart bullets fired from your gun to harmlessly return to the magazine when you accidently light up your daughter at 3am in a dark hallway or your toddler tries to blow out the back of your head with your back seat glock while you drive

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!

Yinlock posted:

guns for blacks or liberals is their limit

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?
earlier today I posted like a butthole and now I am sorry. that's all.

galenanorth
May 19, 2016

http://i.imgur.com/c5wIZzC.mp4
"An owl practicing its hunting skills"

Mr. Sharps
Jul 30, 2006

The only true law is that which leads to freedom. There is no other.

never apologize

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Mr. Sharps posted:

never apologize

BUSH 2112
Sep 17, 2012

I lie awake, staring out at the bleakness of Megadon.

Samurai Sanders posted:

if you fire all of the bullets in an automatic pistol the slide will stay open. in reality tho there's a reason that the first things you tell people who pick up a gun are "treat it as if it's always loaded, keep your finger out of the trigger guard, and don't point it at anything unless you're willing to kill it" and that reason is to prevent people from accidentally killing themselves and others (it doesn't work lol)

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
how much fucks could a zuck cuck suck if a zuck cuck could suck fucks

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
it's only his second day here but the puppy just slept for like 5 solid hours. What the gently caress did any of you do today?

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

UFOTofuTacoCat posted:

how much fucks could a zuck cuck suck if a zuck cuck could suck fucks

trump

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
Of course now he's all energetic but doesn't really have the strength to walk around much so he just wants to chew on my hand

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Guy Goodbody posted:

Of course now he's all energetic but doesn't really have the strength to walk around much so he just wants to chew on my hand

did you boop that snoot yet

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Turdfuzz posted:

@reaganreagan

signing his name as Reagan Reagan made me oddly sad

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

guy i must insist you give that snoot a sound boopin'

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Yinlock posted:

did you boop that snoot yet

he just moves his snoot so he can bite my finger

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Guy Goodbody posted:

he just moves his snoot so he can bite my finger

he's challenging your authority

he will grow up to be a bad dog unless you can prove your worth

by booping

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

hey trump thread mods
my rapsheet is bone dry
can i get a six for my self esteem

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jigokuman
Aug 28, 2002

Donald John Trump (born June 14, 1946) is the 45th and current President of the United States. Before entering politics, he was a businessman and television personality.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

• Locked thread