Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Sonic the Hedgehog.

One of the greatest and most attractive characters ever thought up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bogan King
Jan 21, 2013

I'm not racist, I'm mates with Bangladesh, the guy who sells me kebabs. No, I don't know his real name.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

"lay five bricks a day" until you've amontilladoed yourself away from the idiot liberals.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Dreddout posted:

Men don't shave for women, we shave for ourselves.

Having that much hair can be loving uncomfortable especially in warmer climates. Even beards can get in the way and be annoying, so guys with beards usually pride themselves in maintaining it despite the annoyance.

A female equivalent is those women who grow their hair really long. Sure it can be attractive to have hair down to your waist, but it's also a huge hastle.

I have really long hair, so :shrug:

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Pick posted:

I'm just trying to get across that it's primarily a comfort thing, not a beauty standard

You do you

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

sounds like some sort of making GBS threads fetish

Bogan King
Jan 21, 2013

I'm not racist, I'm mates with Bangladesh, the guy who sells me kebabs. No, I don't know his real name.

Fried Watermelon posted:

sounds like some sort of making GBS threads fetish

Oh, you mean the 5 bricks a day thing. I was about to tell you to see a doctor about your poo poo spurting dickhole.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.
Saw a kid wearing a Sonic shirt at pride today and I kept flashing back to the things I've learned in this thread.

Gotta go fast...away from that dude.

eating only apples
Dec 12, 2009

Shall we dance?

Pick posted:

Really long hair (as in butt length) is Amish or homeschooled warning flags

If your hair's not butt length then it's just long hair.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

eating only apples posted:

Really long hair (as in butt length)

Butts aren't generally all that long though.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

eating only apples posted:

Really long hair (as in butt length) is Amish or homeschooled warning flags

If your hair's not butt length then it's just long hair.

It's nearly butt length but I am getting a haircut this weekend. I'm just cheap.

MageMage
Feb 11, 2007

I SUCK AND LOVE TO YELL PERFORMATIVE HOT TAKES AND NONSENSE LIES WHEN I GET WORKED UP. SOMETIMES AUTOBANNED IS BETTER. MAYBE ONE DAY WHEN I STORM OFF I'LL ACTUALLY STOP SHITTING UP THE SITE FOR REAL
oh hai Pick

Telemaze
Apr 22, 2008

What you expected hasn't happened.
Fun Shoe

Pick posted:

Young Robin Williams was one of the hottest guys who ever lived and he was pretty hairy too.

Oh okay you just have weird rear end taste in men then. I can respect that.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

When I read "lay five bricks a day", I immediately assumed that these proud boys were having their bowel movements supervised, (both in number and consistency), by their leader.

Also, the only ejaculate within 5ft of a woman, to me is going to see a whole bunch of these 'proud boys' wanking themselves of in public places because there was a woman nearby. Perhaps even talking to her afterwards as one of the 5 a day.

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest

BrigadierSensible posted:

When I read "lay five bricks a day", I immediately assumed that these proud boys were having their bowel movements supervised, (both in number and consistency), by their leader.

Also, the only ejaculate within 5ft of a woman, to me is going to see a whole bunch of these 'proud boys' wanking themselves of in public places because there was a woman nearby. Perhaps even talking to her afterwards as one of the 5 a day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-m7mBSw-5k&t=37s

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

How can you be a proud boy if your lady is just laying there, bored stupid, waiting for it to be over? That's why they call them bricks, right?

"I hosed her so good I didn't even get a response! Totally bricked 'er! Eyyyyyyy"

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Telemaze posted:

Seriously though, you would be into this?

Yuck.

Well, he has his own natural fursuit so.....

curufinor
Apr 4, 2016

by Smythe
I understood that entire profile first reading

I should commit seppuku, right? Anyone in this thread willing to be my kaishakunin?

HATECUBE
Mar 2, 2007

sorry I didn't take more than a year of mandarin

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER

curufinor posted:

I understood that entire profile first reading

I should commit seppuku, right? Anyone in this thread willing to be my kaishakunin?

Go full Oishi Kuranosuke (leader of the 47 Ronin)- spend a year making everyone think you're a drunkard, then lead a mad charge against that abomination. There ain't a shogun alive who'd think you'd dishonored yourself.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

bum

bum

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Telemaze posted:

Oh okay you just have weird rear end taste in men then. I can respect that.

That dude hot a.f. :shrug:

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Pick posted:

That dude hot a.f. :shrug:

gently caress yeah, I'd hang with that dude any day.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Screaming Idiot posted:

gently caress yeah, I'd hang with that dude any day.

You're a good and funny man Screaming Idiot. Well done. :golfclap:

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

drat it dad! :mad:

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Haha if we had the sex what do you think it would smell like haha just funny thought haha.

grittyreboot
Oct 2, 2012

My old boss just got this tattoo. Today. 2017.

grittyreboot has a new favorite as of 09:20 on Jul 8, 2017

super size soft serve
Aug 28, 2011

You think I'm fat, but it's an optical illusion.

Who's Bill?

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

He's got 182 on the other arm, right?

Hate Fibration
Apr 8, 2013

FLÄSHYN!

Deified Data posted:

I find myself doubting a lot of these impossibly precious profiles but there's something about this one I have no problem believing. It's very earnestly obnoxious. Pure pretense.

^ Also yes guy owns

I was in a Discord with that person for a few months. That profile is definitely 100% genuine.

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

grittyreboot posted:

He's all mixed up.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Chock full of ten-Bitcoin words. Which is like a $10 word except it doesn't exist.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

grittyreboot posted:

Jesus, I would think that he could try to remember the telephone number for non-emergency municipal services instead of inking it on.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

grittyreboot posted:

So weird you posted this, this morning noticed on new music tab of google a brand new 311 album. I'm a huge fan but of their early few albums, i couldn't even listen to the new one because it makes me sad about everyone including myself getting old.

curufinor
Apr 4, 2016

by Smythe

Pick posted:

Chock full of ten-Bitcoin words. Which is like a $10 word except it doesn't exist.

all those words exist tho

they denote things which are bad and full of libertarian anarchist ponzi drug mules. or programmers who produce a line of code a week. or (rather most likely), people who let their brains leak out of their head when they touch the ground of the bay area. i've lived there for 7 years and am going back soon. lol it happens

i have a pretty complete life history (knew the guy from elementary till college, i have his ssn around here somewhere, his entire family history, etc) of a guy who's pretty much like this, but a normative dude. i think it's p. correlated with a bad family and home life. you get a lotta runaways and runaways-in-fact. the superlibertarianism i've seen to be correlated especially with lovely parents, imagine why. might not be the case, who knows. probably extensively documented philosophy that i don't feel like reading

i put my bet on ed snowden, in the high profile leaker races, and he seems to have ended up the least crazy. a little crazy but least crazy. so I don't feel bad about doing poo poo for that guy

the reasoning behind that was he had the most boring goony possible loving life which is how he got the booz allen hamilton job in the first place. the most outre habit he had i think was, like, normative anime and weeaboo poo poo

i think you get to do one thing. julian assange spent his credibility like an idiot on loving and trucking w/ russians. chelsea manning spent her credibility with boring heteronormative people by coming out as trans, probably for the best, decent trade. but it will prolly be boring old heteronormative decent patriot veteran white american man ed snowden who'll have the most influence by the end

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

curufinor posted:

[...] i have his ssn around here somewhere, his entire family history, etc) of a guy who's pretty much like this[...]

Neat.

curufinor
Apr 4, 2016

by Smythe

man gave it to me before he went on his privacy kick, back in high school, when everyone was passing around their college application pdfs, complete with inline ssn's and poo poo

i didn't pass around mine because i'm not an idiot, i passed around a word document

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

curufinor posted:

man gave it to me before he went on his privacy kick, back in high school, when everyone was passing around their college application pdfs, complete with inline ssn's and poo poo

i didn't pass around mine because i'm not an idiot, i passed around a word document

So instead of not keeping a database of personal information like a normal person, you kept this information just in case you needed to get a credit card or something?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

What's the thread consensus on what the word "normative" means?

• Locked thread