Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

lmao at the obvious impending total destruction of this guy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

SKULL.GIF posted:

I thought this was a joke the first like 8 times I scrolled past it

No, this actually did happen wow

https://twitter.com/faisalislam/status/883668579849297920

uh, does he think trump cares if his actions lead to war? america loves war

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

also, what self-respecting god worships the works of man?

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

Condiv posted:

also, what self-respecting god worships the works of man?

i think jobs has been deified enough that this isn't an issue

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/JonathanCohn/status/883480397019062272

Clinton
Sanders
Zuckerberg
Harris
Booker
Gillibrand
Biden
Warren
Cuomo
Bloomberg

probably more to come

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

he almost looks like squidward

Breakfast All Day posted:

there are only two active threads in this forum, and the trump thread is just the irc substitute flypaper for shutins that every forum has (see d&d chat or yospos cjs). suck zone is fine

i know this may be hard for you to comprehend because no one is posting one word lame burns in glitterized gifs

the crusader kings thread gets active every couple of days mister!

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

gradenko_2000 posted:

Clinton
Sanders
Zuckerberg
Harris
Booker
Gillibrand
Biden
Warren
Cuomo
Bloomberg

only one of these people is under age 60 and I sure as hell ain't voting for zuckold

ugh where are all the young lefty pols?

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Ellison and Gabbard could probably be convinced to run too, but it would probably have to be done by one of the other people on the list

e: oh, and Bloomberg might be in the Dem primary if we're lucky, ooooor he might run as an independent and split both parties' votes (both if we're again lucky)

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme

gradenko_2000 posted:

https://twitter.com/JonathanCohn/status/883480397019062272

Clinton
Sanders
Zuckerberg
Harris
Booker
Gillibrand
Biden
Warren
Cuomo
Bloomberg

probably more to come

how could you make this dumb list and not even put up martin o'malley

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Breakfast All Day posted:

there are only two active threads in this forum, and the trump thread is just the irc substitute flypaper for shutins that every forum has (see d&d chat or yospos cjs). suck zone is fine

i know this may be hard for you to comprehend because no one is posting one word lame burns in glitterized gifs

some of us live outside

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

I've said this before, but I want to register that cramming as many assholes as we can up on that debate stage is still something I'm in favor of doing. The more candidates, the more establishment support will be fragmented, the less likely a lovely machine candidate gets coronated while any and all others are glared off the stage.

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

SKULL.GIF posted:

only one of these people is under age 60 and I sure as hell ain't voting for zuckold

Zuckerberg, Harris, Booker and Gillibrand are 4 people who will be under 60 in 2020...? :confused:

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme

loquacius posted:

I've said this before, but I want to register that cramming as many assholes as we can up on that debate stage is still something I'm in favor of doing. The more candidates, the more establishment support will be fragmented, the less likely a lovely machine candidate gets coronated while any and all others are glared off the stage.

it doesn't work that way as most candidates will drop out prior to/after ia & nh, but there is the glaring counterexample of the gop primary

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
it'd be pretty funny to watch the democrats try to coronate Hillary again while she wins zero primaries

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

Horseshoe theory posted:

Zuckerberg, Harris, Booker and Gillibrand are 4 people who will be under 60 in 2020...? :confused:

he's so against voting for... those that he has a mental block on them

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Horseshoe theory posted:

Harris, Booker, and Gillibrand are better options than Zuckerberg in that they have held political office before, but the thing is, they also suck

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Concerned Citizen posted:

it doesn't work that way as most candidates will drop out prior to/after ia & nh, but there is the glaring counterexample of the gop primary

Even if they do I stand by what I said. I think the whole "Bernie Bro" thing was in full swing to try and ostracize Sanders supporters before Iowa even happened

I do admit that there were a lot of candidates in 2004 and the kind of people who vote in Dem primaries still went with Kerry for some reason so it's not necessarily a foolproof plan

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
Bernie and Keith are the only options that don't suck but each has major drawbacks (age/lack of experience)

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

I still think we haven't seen yet the person who will be the 2020 primary winner, that person is going to emerge from the 2018 bloodbath and take us all by surprise

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

I'm still doggedly pro-Warren and am firmly of the opinion that any and all bad things about her were directly caused by her having to pay respect to the Clinton Wing whom she can now tell to go gently caress themselves :colbert:

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

forbidden dialectics
Jul 26, 2005

loquacius posted:

I'm still doggedly pro-Warren and am firmly of the opinion that any and all bad things about her were directly caused by her having to pay respect to the Clinton Wing whom she can now tell to go gently caress themselves :colbert:

A Clinton endorsement might as well be a vote for the Iraq War imo: completely disqualifies you for office.

Yes, even Bernie. If he hadn't bent the knee and ran as a third party, we'd still have ended up with President Trump but then at least there'd be an organized, left, POLITICAL group to grow out of the ashes of 2016.

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme

Heaps of Sheeps posted:

A Clinton endorsement might as well be a vote for the Iraq War imo: completely disqualifies you for office.

Yes, even Bernie. If he hadn't bent the knee and ran as a third party, we'd still have ended up with President Trump but then at least there'd be an organized, left, POLITICAL group to grow out of the ashes of 2016.

dumb take alert

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

that old man looks scared cause zuck's about to unhinge his jaw and devour him whole

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

I like how the only person who appears to be even slightly interested to be talking to Zuck in those pictures is Viggo Mortensen

is that Viggo Mortensen or is it just a truck driver who looks a lot like Viggo Mortensen

Heaps of Sheeps posted:

ok good luck with that

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

i have traveled far and long to show you this youtube video

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Heaps of Sheeps posted:

lmao

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

no! do something about this!

put him in a headlock! stuff him in a locker! don't let him take your glasses!

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!
I'm voting Chelsea bc we must save the children from the deadly scourge of legal :420:

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
i kinda love modi

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Turdfuzz posted:

some of us live outside

Homelessness is a real problem

• Locked thread