Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
iospace
Jan 19, 2038

nvm, got my images confused.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE

oliwan posted:

Oh word? F1 is free here in Germany on RTL (in HD).

Used to be here until Bernie got even greedier

Clarence
May 3, 2012

Tsaedje posted:

I'm legitimately dreading the sight of Christian Horner next to my posts

It won't just be any old Horner, it will be Horny Horner

Full Collapse
Dec 4, 2002

F1 and IndyCar are pretty much the only things I watch on television, so I have to pay a bare minimum of $40 USD/mo (PS Vue) for the privilege of not having to steal it.

Plus Internet because gently caress Comcast TV.

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
I know you know how to do this.
Get up.

I'll stream every loving race here in the US because I'm not watching commercials.

Even if I paid for cable, then paid for the package with NBC Sports, I still have to watch commercials. Even on the replays through NBC online player.

(you're not stealing, no one is being deprived of property; you're violating copyright)

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000

NtotheTC posted:

Sky f1 is going to up to £40 a month. Even if I were a millionaire I would :filez: the poo poo out of sky just for being so patently ridiculous.
I'm confused and disturbed by the idea that one might even steal copies of Crofty Brundle and Ted working together

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC
£20 a month for 150mbps fibre and I can watch everything from F1 and IndyCar to reading anonymous confessions on SomethingAwful.com about how TJ Miller jerked off into a pair of shoes and got fired. What a time to be alive. I remember stacking AOL CDs like sunder armour for free dial up time and waiting MINUTES for a slightly raunchy jpg to load.

CratSock
Aug 5, 2004

Sock Wielding Assassin

We cut cable a few months ago, and I haven't watched a full race this season. Partly because I haven't found a great streaming option, partly because I'm too lazy to download the full race after I've already seen the results, and partly because I have 2 kids and no time. But if there was a reliable streaming option people like I'd give it a shot.

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Senior Shitposting Strategist

It's called the motorsports streams subreddit.

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Tsaedje posted:

I'm legitimately dreading the sight of Christian Horner next to my posts

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE
I'm 3 years older than Horner in that pic fml

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
here we have a dedicated f1 channel on the basic package and nascar on the premium package LMFAO

aslo those avs are ver funny

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

I was going to nudge my old Sky dish around and subscribe to a German channel for F1 for ~£100 a year once it all went to Sky, but gently caress that I'll just spend a few minutes hunting for a stream and watch on Channel 4 when they have it live.

Astoundingly Ugly Baby
Mar 22, 2006

"...crying bitch cave bitch boy."
- Anonymous Facebook user

GOOD TIMES ON METH posted:

Pierre Gasly? More like Pierre NotGood imo

Quierre Assly

djssniper
Jan 10, 2003

Tsaedje posted:

Is this on top of requiring the sports package on top of the basic subscription?

If you're paying top dollar for sky, you deserve to pay it
I literally have a lot for £30 including line rental and fibre

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
Why don't you just get now tv? It's £33 a month or £10.50 for a week and no contracts. Broadcast in 1080p so no quality drop for most people.

Dirt Road Junglist
Oct 8, 2010

We will be cruel
And through our cruelty
They will know who we are
The F1 Neophyte Boyfriend has new, very strong opinions:

- Vettel is the world's biggest rear end in a top hat and needs to DNF every race this year.
- BOTTAS WDC 2017
- Austria is a fun track! Also likes Baku!
- Finns :3:
- [long conversation about drivers that ends with him listing everyone but Jolyon Palmer from memory; now Jolyon Palmer is a code word for, "Guy Everyone Forgets Exists"]
- Is a fan of Lance Stroll and wants him to succeed (if he was a goon, he'd need the drat gangtag)
- Is violently opposed to shoeys, and despite me having a tenuous social connection to Are Dan, is now firmly in the I HATE THE BOGAN category, but it's slightly less hate than the burning fury he aims at Vettel.
- Is prone to throwing things at the TV every time the NBCSports app plays the commercial for the Chevy Whatever where a dude with a man-bun says, "It's a bad mamma jamma." Actually, so am I. gently caress that commercial.

WELL DONE F1 NEOPHYTE BOYFRIEND :v: You're why I watch the races at home instead of out at the bar like I used to.

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
loving sever

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

DirtRoadJunglist posted:

The F1 Neophyte Boyfriend has new, very strong opinions:

Congratulations, your boyfriend is a loving idiot and i hate him.

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Senior Shitposting Strategist

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Are you dating Tony???

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

1500quidporsche posted:

Are you dating Tony???

Tony has never said something SO loving IDIOTIC as this

- Vettel is the world's biggest rear end in a top hat and needs to DNF every race this year.
- BOTTAS WDC 2017

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

1500quidporsche posted:

Are you dating Tony???

Tony has a Vettel fetish so unlikely

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

iospace posted:

Tony has a Vettel fetish so unlikely

Tony's opinions change every second line so it's still believable.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

With that av, your post is perfect.

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
Your father and I have been talking and we really think it is time to settle down with a nice Ferrari lad. You aren't getting any younger you know and we saw that nice Miller boy down the street smoking a cigarette and screaming at traffic in Italian... maybe give him a call? For us?

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

Fantasy date: Liz Hurley

But I ended up settling with some dried up pop tart.

Dirt Road Junglist
Oct 8, 2010

We will be cruel
And through our cruelty

DoctorGonzo posted:

Tony has never said something SO loving IDIOTIC as this

- BOTTAS WDC 2017

Right??? I can't take him anywhere. It's embarrassing.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

DirtRoadJunglist posted:

Right??? I can't take him anywhere. It's embarrassing.

Use the colors of USA grand prix or threaten to leave him for another dude. Or bring him to the FIA for putting this thread into disrespute

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE

Is wrong, but only because Vettel shouldn't be allowed to start

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
Thank god Mr LC is a smark. When he's at home for the F1 it's like listening to you guys but with far more swearing in northen.

Dirt Road Junglist
Oct 8, 2010

We will be cruel
And through our cruelty
I have a GP2 Boyfriend.

Myrddin_Emrys
Mar 27, 2007

by Hand Knit
Just loving LOL at people still subscribing to Sky, especially when there are alternatives out there. I broke free of my Sky shackles 2 years ago and I have saved a goddam packet

Kilonum
Sep 30, 2002

You know where you are? You're in the suburbs, baby. You're gonna drive.

DoctorGonzo posted:

Use the colors of USA grand prix or threaten to leave him for another dude. Or bring him to the FIA for putting this thread into disrespute

You'll find good posting brings this thread into disrepute.

Khablam
Mar 29, 2012

Have a chuckle at this one

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

Khablam posted:

Have a chuckle at this one

dreamy <3

Autech
Jun 6, 2008

The Brazilian Legkick Machine

Myrddin_Emrys posted:

Just loving LOL at people still subscribing to Sky, especially when there are alternatives out there. I broke free of my Sky shackles 2 years ago and I have saved a goddam packet

For UK goons it looks like the alternative is to Watch C4 for some of the races it covers and use NOW TV for the Sky races. Unless there is something else i am missing?

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000

DirtRoadJunglist posted:

- Is a fan of Lance Stroll and wants him to succeed (if he was a goon, he'd need the drat gangtag)
Offensive

quote:

- Is prone to throwing things at the TV every time the NBCSports app plays the commercial for the Chevy Whatever where a dude with a man-bun says, "It's a bad mamma jamma." Actually, so am I. gently caress that commercial.
Understandable but consider the alternative

Uncle Jam
Aug 20, 2005

Perfect

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Very emotional video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6aYcxqF6bc

• Locked thread