Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
-Blade
Trump
Doctor
Sex
Cake
View Results

Strom Thermos
Sep 18, 2004

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN posted:

He got shot by his girlfriend trying to make a viral video

funny cuz it's true

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy
https://twitter.com/AARPadvocates/status/880452787259277312

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

How do you get to be that old and not recognize as blatant a con artist as trump

Asimo
Sep 23, 2007

Becoming older doesn't inherently mean becoming smarter.

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

I'm 59 I have osteoporosis and I traded my medicine for magic beans from a carnival barker

KiteAuraan
Aug 5, 2014

JER GEDDA FERDA RADDA ARA!

Asimo posted:

Becoming older doesn't inherently mean becoming smarter.

For Boomers and people born around '42-'46 it means becoming dumber. Because the lead poisoning made them stupid when they were young, and the dementia makes them dumber yet.

That's why Donnie is functionally mentally disabled.

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN posted:

I'm 59 I have osteoporosis and I traded my medicine for magic beans from a carnival barker

Drink this silver for your cancer

The older and sicker someone is the more likely they are to eschew actually medicine

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.
Doubling down on stupidity is real and old people do it all the time. For many of them, the chance to spite young people is worth gambling everything.

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Voting for trump on my way to pick up the boat I won in the police raffle I don't remember entering

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

Our war against free speech cannot end until we silence this bronze beast!

Zeris posted:

Doubling down on stupidity is real and old people do it all the time. For many of them, the chance to spite young people is worth gambling everything.

Yeah as much as I try and vote for good things now I can imagine if I get to like 60-70 I'm either gonna be a wizened commie grandpa with twinkling eyes or a spiteful bastard voting to gently caress over the neomilennials and their VR anal sex parties

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

KiteAuraan posted:

For Boomers and people born around '42-'46 it means becoming dumber. Because the lead poisoning made them stupid when they were young, and the dementia makes them dumber yet.

tbf trump wasn't exactly the brightest bulb to begin with

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

Our war against free speech cannot end until we silence this bronze beast!

Yinlock posted:

tbf trump wasn't exactly the brightest bulb to begin with

The only good thing about the Trump presidency is he's gone from being some billionaire dude with a bad TV show to internationally renowned for being stupid as gently caress

The whole world knows now

HorseRenoir
Dec 25, 2011

Pillbug
https://twitter.com/KStreetHipster/status/883545195169624066

Jollity Farm
Apr 23, 2010

KiteAuraan posted:

Also: some of the baby boomers are radioactive thanks to nuclear testing in the fifties. I don't know if that affected their cognitive skills (probably didn't help), but it could have caused cancer.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

*blasts shotgun into the bottom of an already leaking ship*

Help me, im drowning!!!

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

lmao

A Buttery Pastry
Sep 4, 2011

Delicious and Informative!
:3:
Truly putting the rising tide aphorism to the test.

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

A Buttery Pastry posted:

Truly putting the rising tide aphorism to the test.

lol

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

KiteAuraan posted:

lead poisoning did sink the Roman empire
:thunk:

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

nopantsjack posted:

Yeah as much as I try and vote for good things now I can imagine if I get to like 60-70 I'm either gonna be a wizened commie grandpa with twinkling eyes or a spiteful bastard voting to gently caress over the neomilennials and their VR anal sex parties

idk, seems like with sufficiently advanced VR even 70 year olds can enjoy the anal sex parties

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
a rising tide murders all homeowners

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

Drink this silver for your cancer

The older and sicker someone is the more likely they are to eschew actually medicine

My mom's friend has breast cancer which is turning/has turned into brain cancer and she's made a ton of lifestyle changes in the hopes that it won't kill her. She went vegan, does lots of acupuncture, other stuff I've forgotten. But this has been in conjunction with modern medicine because who the gently caress wants to die outside of the people in this subforum? Also she was a Hillary supporter, and I would say that anything she's done now is smarter than colloidal silver.

Where is this because lol

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.

C-Euro posted:

My mom's friend has breast cancer which is turning/has turned into brain cancer and she's made a ton of lifestyle changes in the hopes that it won't kill her. She went vegan, does lots of acupuncture, other stuff I've forgotten. But this has been in conjunction with modern medicine because who the gently caress wants to die outside of the people in this subforum? Also she was a Hillary supporter, and I would say that anything she's done now is smarter than colloidal silver.

Where is this because lol

Tangier Island, it says in one of the captions. It's one of those wacky islands where the residents never leave so they still speak colonial British English. Also they're probably super inbred.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Zeris posted:

Tangier Island, it says in one of the captions. It's one of those wacky islands where the residents never leave so they still speak colonial British English. Also they're probably super inbred.

"The population was 727 at the 2010 census." Jeez people, just move.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Burt Sexual posted:

"Just move" is what you demand poor people and minorities do, okay? Not an island of inbred Republican retirees. To these people, the world moves for them

Who Is Paul Blart
Oct 22, 2010
I still hope they all die

Boner Pill Connoisseur
Apr 23, 2002

I took the blue pill.

Epic High Five posted:

"Just move" is what you demand poor people and minorities do, okay? Not an island of inbred Republican retirees. To these people, the world moves for them

lol isn't that literally the issue here

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Who Is Paul Blart posted:

:same:

:killing:

:votegop:

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

pfizerman posted:

lol isn't that literally the issue here

:thejoke:

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

I hope The Suarus gets deported

namechange him to The Suarez and Trump will probably do it

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

Who Is Paul Blart posted:

Does this island have a single road into it? Could someone set up a little coffee stand with a few tables and seats alongside the road with a sign that says "Cafe - Come watch people who voted for Trump slowly lose their poo poo to global warming." ?

I tried to cut the white people out but I would have lost the coffee cups.

Philthy has issued a correction as of 03:07 on Jul 11, 2017

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 229 days!

Burt Sexual posted:

Yeesh, that's less than a third of the population of the island I moved off of when I was a kid because the school didn't go past grade 8.

Hodgepodge has issued a correction as of 05:09 on Jul 11, 2017

Best Korea
Feb 15, 2012
Does this count?

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

no they still have hope in that one, we want to see the moment when reality sets in and they realize that their mental image of Trump in no way matches the real man and his actions.

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Best Korea posted:

Does this count?

That dad talks like a real human being

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Best Korea posted:

Does this count?

It's amazing how many people got duped by that obvious fake

Like even the minion memers know to add timestamps in if it's obvious it wasn't a conversation that took place within a couple minutes

nm
Jan 28, 2008

"I saw Minos the Space Judge holding a golden sceptre and passing sentence upon the Martians. There he presided, and around him the noble Space Prosecutors sought the firm justice of space law."
I am about 99% sure that none of the family I speak to (everyone to the great aunt level), even the nominally republican ones voted for trump.
I'm pretty lucky I guess. I think we'd all disown anyone who did.

ur in my world now
Jun 5, 2006

Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was

Smellrose
Fake or not, "dumbass MAGA chud is huge failson, hated by parents" really isn't that much of a stretch.

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

I mean even if the original screenshot is faked you have dozens of dipshits in the replies talking about how this happened to them and they lost all their friends and family, which is the real gold. the original is just bait

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
That is some party loyalty. I don't know where it comes from other than people are loving dumb as gently caress.