Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
rovert
Jun 10, 2013

Sydney Bottocks posted:

Just a friendly reminder that Paige originally claimed a female fan (the horrible, disgusting human being of lady) threw a drink on ADR that she is now claiming she herself threw on him. In case anyone might be doubting the veracity of her story which was surely not forced or coerced from her by her rational, calm boyfriend.

Correct https://twitter.com/TheRONYBrand/status/885243682592624640

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 12 days!

Marcade posted:

The cocaine has been released as Creative has nothing for it at this time.

"What's Yeyo doing here in the Impact Zone" (or whatever the hell GFW calls it now)

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

Sydney Bottocks posted:

Just a friendly reminder that Paige originally claimed a female fan (the horrible, disgusting human being of lady) threw a drink on ADR that she is now claiming she herself threw on him. In case anyone might be doubting the veracity of her story which was surely not forced or coerced from her by her rational, calm boyfriend.

Idk Paige is female and also a p big fan of herself.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

This is a classic case of abuse. The abused defending the abuser. Sad stuff.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Meanwhile in the Where Are They Now? dept.:

https://twitter.com/RealHero12089/status/885239000394596352

sleepwalkers
Dec 7, 2008

Sydney Bottocks posted:

It's not a terribly meaningful distinction at this point, but it seems like she's admitting she wasn't telling the whole truth originally and that this is supposedly the real story.

DrVenkman
Dec 28, 2005

I think he can hear you, Ray.
Eh I don't know that there's anything funny to say about this shitshow anymore. I mean her family have pretty clearly come out and said what they think and now Paige has tried excusing it, so that's got to be awkward at Christmas.

Honestly the whole thing feels like it was written with Alberto standing over her.

TwoDogs1Cup
May 28, 2008

DOUGIE DOUGIE DOUGIE! MY LOVE, HE MAKES MY EMPTY HEART FULL! DOUGIE! THE BEST FOREVER THE BEST DOUGIEEE! <3 <3 - TwoDougies1Cup

Sad

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

it was written by alberto wearing paige's undies and bra

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 12 days!

sleepwalkers posted:

It's not a terribly meaningful distinction at this point, but it seems like she's admitting she wasn't telling the whole truth originally and that this is supposedly the real story.

Oh sure, it's obvious to all but the willfully blind that she's doing whatever she can to cover for ADR and deflect blame from him.

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

DrVenkman posted:

Eh I don't know that there's anything funny to say about this shitshow anymore. I mean her family have pretty clearly come out and said what they think and now Paige has tried excusing it, so that's got to be awkward at Christmas.

Honestly the whole thing feels like it was written with Alberto standing over her.

the only way of proving this wasn't written by ADR himself is the lack of the use "Cabron"

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

https://twitter.com/SIYanks/status/884896594503585793

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

Breakfast Defecting, Slow Dick Touching, Root Beer Barreling SwagVP
I really don't think recording a public domestic abuse situation in an airport makes the lady a lowlife. It makes her a good samaritan because most people would just ignore the situation.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

your ears must be on backwards. theres nothing In the world like living the high life of not simply ignoring people in desperate need of assistance who can't currently help themselves, but flipping them the big bird as you pass by

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

dromal phrenia posted:

it was written by alberto wearing paige's undies and bra

They should hide the bibles just in case

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

DrVenkman posted:

At this point ADR's eventual OD will be pure schadenfreude

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Strawberry Panda posted:

I really don't think recording a public domestic abuse situation in an airport makes the lady a lowlife. It makes her a good samaritan because most people would just ignore the situation.

The part where she says "I'm a big fan by the way" as she sounds to be chasing down Paige as she walks away is pretty lovely though.

DrVenkman
Dec 28, 2005

I think he can hear you, Ray.

Aphrodite posted:

The part where she says "I'm a big fan by the way" as she sounds to be chasing down Paige as she walks away is pretty lovely though.

I think it's more "Hey I'm not one of those people, I'm a fan so you can trust me," type of things. But that's me just trying not to be cynical about it. I think she was trying to land on some common ground.

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Rand McNally
May 20, 2007

He used to be hot.

This situation's sad all the way around.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Attacking the lady who took the audio sure is something else.

She's got tons of people telling her to get out but she's not listening.

In The Bushes
Mar 4, 2012
This is starting to feel like watching a snuff film played at 1/50th speed (and I do know exactly how that feels like).

Niwrad
Jul 1, 2008

Is there no one in WWE that she was close to? Someone who could convince her to leave and go to rehab for awhile? I'm guessing people have tried but it would suck if she felt alone in the whole thing with no other options. This seems like something Vince or Stephanie should be trying to do.

grack
Jan 10, 2012

COACH TOTORO SAY REFEREE CAN BANISH WHISTLE TO LAND OF WIND AND GHOSTS!

Niwrad posted:

Is there no one in WWE that she was close to? Someone who could convince her to leave and go to rehab for awhile? I'm guessing people have tried but it would suck if she felt alone in the whole thing with no other options. This seems like something Vince or Stephanie should be trying to do.

WWE absolutely did try to separate ADR and Paige but ultimately she is an adult and there's only so much they could do.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

All WWE can do now is fly out the entire Knight clan. And maybe the HR staff can accidentally give them all of ADR's contact info.

Oh and a fleet of hummers. With sporting equipment and power tools.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Rand McNally posted:

He used to be hot.

This situation's sad all the way around.

You'd think Eric Bischoff could give his son a job

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

grack posted:

WWE absolutely did try to separate ADR and Paige but ultimately she is an adult and there's only so much they could do.

Remembering now it seemed like such a dick move to put paige and ADR on different shows at the draft, they probably knew more than we did at the time.

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

In The Bushes posted:

This is starting to feel like watching a snuff film played at 1/50th speed (and I do know exactly how that feels like).
that's watching any life tho

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

In The Bushes posted:

This raises some questions

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

So I'm going through La Cantinita's Yelp page and this specific review isn't popping up. Has there been word that someone made this up? Or did it get taken down?

Found it:

https://www.yelp.com/not_recommended_reviews/la-cantinita-san-antonio

It's under the not recommended reviews.

Jiro fucked around with this message at 06:36 on Jul 13, 2017

pressedbunny
May 31, 2007

To A Brand New Galaxy

Niwrad posted:

Is there no one in WWE that she was close to?
Summer and to a lesser extent Emma, IIRC, were Paige's main travel buddies. The Bellas (vaguely) and AJ Lee, as well.

Really I'd want one of the older guys like Austin or Scott Hall to have a word with her; this is very distant outsider perspective, of course, but she always seemed to value them way more than anyone currently in the company. If Hall and Jake could get her in with DDP that'd be a best-case scenario, and I mean that very sincerely.

grack posted:

If anything they may have made it worse by physically separating them in the crudest way possible, and the most public, too. I could well be remembering wrongly, but that seemed to be the main reason they both stopped giving a poo poo and got the gently caress out in the first place; Paige only got injured & wellnessed after she was already pissy about the drafting.

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

pressedbunny posted:

Summer and to a lesser extent Emma, IIRC, were Paige's main travel buddies. The Bellas (vaguely) and AJ Lee, as well.

Isn't Becky pretty close with her also?

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

pressedbunny posted:

Really I'd want one of the older guys Scott Hall to have a word with her

You do know that Scott Hall is on record, several times, as saying he wants to gently caress Paige, right?

Lord Chumley
May 14, 2007

Embrace your destiny.

pressedbunny posted:

Really I'd want one of the older guys like Austin or Scott Hall to have a word with her; this is very distant outsider perspective,

:golfclap:

Marcade
Jun 11, 2006

Who are you to glizzy gobble El Vago's marshmussy?

Josuke Higashikata posted:

You do know that Scott Hall is on record, several times, as saying he wants to gently caress Paige, right?

At least when he says he wants to hit that, he doesn't mean it literally.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

pressedbunny posted:

Really I'd want one of the older guys like Austin
yes, austin, a man who does not tolerate spousal abuse

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

roman reigns being a neo nazi is pretty bad, it'd be good if one of the older guys, like hitler or goebbels, could come and talk to him about it

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

Endorph posted:

yes, austin, a man who does not tolerate spousal abuse

WHAT

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
Alberto is the 2010s Art Barr

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Lid posted:

Alberto is the 2010s Art Barr

except Art Barr could work compelling US style matches.

• Locked thread