Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Kevin describing First Night in Boston.

Kevin: What you're gonna enjoy is First Night in Boston. Stickers, hats, glasses. Everything. You go down and watch the parade. There's ice sculptures. There's all kinds of carnivals. And then they have a big parade and they have fireworks and then they have another midnight fireworks. 10 o'clock fireworks, midnight fireworks. You stay down at the waterfront down there at Boston. You enjoy it, then you drive home and you have a drink and go to bed.
Jason: Yep.
Kevin: Unless you want to stop at a bar and beat people up.
Jason: I'm in.

Cody's planning to use The Dom Show to expose Dom's game. Jess doesn't like this. Cody thinks it would be funny and might gain him some votes or something for being "genuine." Cody says its a last ditch move to just "blow them up" and "throw a wrench in everything." Jessica wants him to explain what that accomplishes for him. Cody, "I honestly don't know."

Jessica: I'm going to be sick.

Kevin: We have a great show tonight. We have three houseguests on tonight. We're going to say high to Whistlenut first. One hour, be ready. Go put your kids to bed. Get your popcorn, your soda, your Dr. Peppers, your Grape Knee High, your custard pie, whatever you're gonna have. And get out there and get ready to watch the show. We're gonna have audience participation tonight. We have plenty of security. Everyone's gonna be fine. Drake just left. He just left. So everyone's getting ready. One hour. Get ready, girls, because we're coming, coming, coming, coming atcha! Be there, don't be a square.

Jessica: gently caress.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

haha Jessica is just trying not to have her game completely trashed by Cody on his way out the door.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Elena's dressed for the big show and Mark can't leave the shower now.

Cody tells Paul that he spoke to Christmas this morning and finally had the chance to tell her "all the pieces" he was sitting on. He says none of his decisions were solely him. He definitely plans to call out Dom and Mark tonight with the same stuff he said to Christmas this morning (which was a lot of lies but some truths). Cody tells Paul and Alex to ask him about his age and Air Force experience.

Paul: What made you switch to Marines?
Cody: I wanted to kill Taliban.

This is gonna be a poo poo show.

Jessica [to Elena]: I really hope this doesn't turn into World War 3.

STAC Goat fucked around with this message at 05:50 on Jul 13, 2017

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

The Dom Show has started, but like all true talk show hosts Dom has booked Cody as the third guest to make us sit through the two we don't care about.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Cody is next!!!!

God this thing sucks.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

I want Dom evicted like now

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

And you can have that feeling twice a week!

H A T T A M
Apr 21, 2016

Mark questioning Cody haha. I loved that interview.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Cody: My fun fact is I can get out of any pair of handcuffs with a bobbypin.
Dom: Wow, wish we could show that.
Cody: They wouldn't let me take them in the house.
Dom: I wonder why.

Cody: I told Jeff that showmances were dumb before he realized he was... yeah.

Cody: In every interview they asked me who I didn't want to see in the house and I said Paul.
Paul: Here I am, bud!

Cody: He gave the Friendship Bracelets to all the pretty girls. Not that you're not a pretty girl if he didn't give you one.
Alex: Its me. He means me!

Dom: How was it to be the first HOH?
Cody: Fine.

[Talking random stuff about Megan]
Cody: That was probably the worst social move in Big Brother history.
Wait for it...

Cody: Well, I'm not going to yell at a woman. But its Megan, so whatever.

Dom talks about "communicating with his team" and Cody punts the question on the grounds of "counsel [Jessica] advice."

Cody says he'd never campaign against Alex, Jessica, or Raven. Dom points out Ramses is on the block. Cody says he thinks Ramses made a deal and spells it out while Paul nods along.

Dom asks him if there was something he could have done different to not be on the block this week. "Megan not quitting." Cody lays out his plan was to take out outsiders after Paul.

Cody says his one regret is all his risk coming back on Jessica and she should be respected for being "a loyal chick" but she's "being shunned." He says he expected others to stay loyal and they didn't. Says everyone kicked Jess to the side "like trash."

Paul says he "claims loyalty" and how that relates to what he did. Cody says one or two people always knew his decision. Mark asks who and what decision and Cody won't say.

Josh asks if he wasn't intimidated by Paul would he have lasted longer in the game. Cody says Josh "doesn't exist" to him so he won't give him air time.

Mark asks about the "one or two people" comment and if that's going to help Jess's game. Cody asks if he's implying he's going to go after Jess now. Mark says he's "just making a statement."

Cody comically claims he's a stock trader.

Dom asks if he owes anyone an apology. "Just Jess."

He wussed out on calling out Dom and Mark, but it was still uncomfortable as gently caress.

H A T T A M
Apr 21, 2016

EDIT: I'm too new into this game but tonight is great.

H A T T A M fucked around with this message at 07:15 on Jul 13, 2017

Faustian Bargain
Apr 12, 2014

Definitely watch Dan's funeral.

Context
Sep 11, 2006
This is full quad-view feed time. Mark and Jess having it out on 1 and 2, Cody exposing everything to Paul on 3 and 4.

H A T T A M
Apr 21, 2016

Context posted:

This is full quad-view feed time. Mark and Jess having it out on 1 and 2, Cody exposing everything to Paul on 3 and 4.

I can't decide who to listen to. I feel like if I switch off of one I'll miss the other.

EDIT: I just switched to Jess/Mark and she said Cody's gameplay sucks. She tried to control it but he does whatever he wants. Mark also said the slate is clean with him and Jessica

H A T T A M fucked around with this message at 07:23 on Jul 13, 2017

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Some people discuss it and decide that the "two people" he was trying to implicate were Mark and Matt.

Jess tells Cody that Mark said he "can't wait to win HOH." Jess says she's tired of being "the scapegoat" for people and she can't play her own game. Cody calls Mark a coward.

Paul, Matt, and Raven discuss how hosed up it was. Paul says he's NOT doing Dom's Show. Matt says he loves Dom but "that was not chill." This show thing has been a bad idea all along and it might have just blown up on Dom. Paul says he's angrier at Dom than Cody. They don't understand why she asked game or grilled Ramses about his sexuality.

Jess: Can you and me talk?
Mark: You and me, Jess? That poo poo was crazy.

Matt and Raven say they can't trust Dom if she's going to do things like that.

Mark tells Jess that she drew a line when he said he was keeping Christmas, and that's why they didn't talk. Jess plays the victim card and says she's had leprosy. Jess claims she never felt negatively about him keeping Christmas (lie) but says she feels hurt for Mark not talking to her all week. Mark says she never talked to him either. Jess, "I've been in hell." Jess says she had nothing to do with what Cody just did. Mark says he's the only one who stuck out his neck for them last week and he's pissed that Cody did that. Mark says the only chance Jess and him have the chance of having a relationship going forward is if Cody makes it clear he didn't know about the backdoor. Jess just railroads over it and says she's tired of being a scapegoat. Jess is just ranting at Mark. She tells Mark he's going to feel really bad for her when he looks back at this.

Cody tells Paul that Mark knew about the backdoor (lie). He admits he threw the first POV to Alex. Paul says he knew that but claims no one else did (everyone did). Cody claims Mark and Dom came in the night before and validated his concerns about Christmas (they came in but they didn't get a chance to talk, he's lying). Paul says he's not allies with Christmas. Cody clarifies that Dom never knew about the backdoor and that Mark it was "just an idea." Cody says if he gets back in he hopes to work with Paul and hopes he can keep Jess around. Paul says he can't compete this week and he won't have any say next week. We lose the conversation when they start talking about Banner Gate.

Jess is crying to Mark now. She's making a lot of "victim noises." Mark says he loves her and maybe they can start fresh when Cody's gone. Jess acknowledges that Cody's "gameplay sucks" and she can't stop him from doing anything. She says this wasn't the way to handle things.

Jess: I wish he [Cody] never won HOH.
Mark: Me too.

Dom apologizes to Jess for the way things went and thanks her for encouraging him to do "the show." Dom "knew it would be a tough one" but thinks things are better out in the open. I think Dom might be nuts. She really thinks she's Oprah.

Jessica: Fuuuuuck...

H A T T A M posted:

I can't decide who to listen to. I feel like if I switch off of one I'll miss the other.

That's when feeds are at their awesomeist. Just conversations everywhere and the feeds going crazy.

H A T T A M
Apr 21, 2016

Welp. The feeds were amazing now all 4 are Jason trying to play his ballsy "let's gently caress the house up" game by convincing Jessica to vote out Dom lol. The person that everyone hates right now. Why Cbs, why.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Paul's reading Dom the riot act on After Dark if you have Pop TV.

H A T T A M
Apr 21, 2016

STAC Goat posted:

Paul's reading Dom the riot act on After Dark if you have Pop TV.

I was just about to ask if you are watching BBAD and then the feeds finally fixed themselves. What game is Paul trying to play on Dom? He obviously wants her out.

EDIT: i'm too lazy to read the riot act right now I don't know what it is. these feeds are moving and I can't get off

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

H A T T A M posted:

I was just about to ask if you are watching BBAD and then the feeds finally fixed themselves. What game is Paul trying to play on Dom? He obviously wants her out.

EDIT: i'm too lazy to read the riot act right now I don't know what it is. these feeds are moving and I can't get off

He's legit pissed at her for talking game on her show like that and giving Cody a platform to cause trouble. A lot of people are and it was hosed up gameplay by Dom. She did a lot of damage to her game tonight.

H A T T A M
Apr 21, 2016

STAC Goat posted:

He's legit pissed at her for talking game on her show like that and giving Cody a platform to cause trouble. A lot of people are and it was hosed up gameplay by Dom. She did a lot of damage to her game tonight.

I was just able to tune into the HoH room. It seems like Paul/Mark are trying to console her and say that nothing's happening?

EDIT: Everyone after the show went their ways and freaked out about Dom.
Okay now Paul is saying "it's a show. feedback criticism"
Is Dom completely unaware that she hosed up? Or is she smarter than that

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Cody: Did I lose you?
Jess: Stop asking that.
Cody: Then what is going on?
Jess: This is exactly... every time the dust settles.

Jess says Mark went up to HOH right after Cody came down, Paul's going to tell him what he said, and Mark's going to lose it.

Cody: Can you not be so distant from me when stuff like this happens?
Jess: I just don't know what to think. This is too much. Too much. I came into this house expecting it to be an escape from reality, but this is a nightmare.

They've decided its Mark's fault for reacting the way he did.

Jason comes in and asks Cody if he wants him to go with the house or not. Jason's dumb. Cody says to protect Jess. Jess wants to go aftr Paul and "rip away their safety blanket". Cody says to target Dom/Mark/Elena. Jason says Christmas is a "serious threat" and Jess points out she can't compete. Jason wants Raven up. Cody asks who he's voting out, Jason says he has to vote out Cody, and Cody says to vote out Ramses and "throw a wrench" in their plans. Jason decides he's voting Ramses out. Jason tells Cody he did a great job and he feels better now. Jason's a moron for doing this now when all week he was getting poo poo for talking to Cody.

Dom goes to HOH with Paul, Matt, and Mark and Paul says he doesn't agree with any of the questions she asked. He's ripping into her pretty good about talking game like that. Dom is surprised. Paul doesn't think they're going to have the same house support next week the had next week. This isn't on the feeds and is only airing on After Dark so it keeps getting interrupted by commercials. Paul again says this wasn't a "fit" conversation for the entire house. Dom says it was going to come out anyway. Paul says a lot of people have told him they were weirded out and uncomfortable. Dom asks who, Paul says he won't say. Matt admits he was uncomfortable and Cody and Jess came out of that better than they went in. Dom "isn't seeing it." Paul said she game him a platform. Matt says they had 10 people targeting 2 people going in and he's not secure in that anymore. Dom says she won't do game in her Show anymore, but she's pretty clearly pissed.

Paul says he'll tell them who the "one or two people" Cody implicated were after Cody is evicted so there's not more chaos now. He's throwing shade on Christmas having a talk with Cody this morning and saying Cody said she was digging. Paul throws shade on Kevin and Jason. He's asking what Christmas is going to do with her information. Paul could gently caress Christmas here hard, especially since she's going to come back stoned and recovering and might not even remember the talk with Cody but probably won't be in the state of mind to do damage control. Paul lets Dom know that Cody implicated her in the Paul/Christmas backdoor.

Jess is back in cocky, victim, rear end in a top hat mode.

This poo poo is crazy.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

H A T T A M posted:

I was just able to tune into the HoH room. It seems like Paul/Mark are trying to console her and say that nothing's happening?

EDIT: Everyone after the show went their ways and freaked out about Dom.
Okay now Paul is saying "it's a show. feedback criticism"
Is Dom completely unaware that she hosed up? Or is she smarter than that

Dom seems genuinely to have lost sight of the game and gotten too lost in becoming some kind of TV star. Its not that uncommon. Other players have done the same thing. Jessica's made it clear that part of the reason she stuck with Cody was that she thought it would "ruin" her if she turned on her showmance. Its just weird that Dom's doing it by "hosting" this talk show thing and acting like its a real audition for a real talk show. I think Dom really thinks this is her platform into the real deal.

H A T T A M
Apr 21, 2016

I didn't watch last season so my view of Paul is "this guy thinks he's a god. He's fine sometimes but he love talking about himself/being a vet". After watching the HoH room I'm impressed with Paul on how he can control people. Also with everyone else that's been in the room as he's convincing Dom that she's fine. I feel so green but I'm loving tonight.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

H A T T A M posted:

I didn't watch last season so my view of Paul is "this guy thinks he's a god. He's fine sometimes but he love talking about himself/being a vet". After watching the HoH room I'm impressed with Paul on how he can control people. Also with everyone else that's been in the room as he's convincing Dom that she's fine. I feel so green but I'm loving tonight.

Paul's a master manipulator. He's a social chameleon who can adapt to pretty much anyone and tell them what they want to hear. And when he has an agenda he can push it hard and well.

Last season he spent most of it on the outside of numbers so he mostly spent it fighting to get out of trouble and survive. So a lot of people rooted for him because he did a really impressive job digging himself out of a hole where he was on the block the first two weeks.

His problem is he's a control freak and arrogant and when he gets into control he pushes REALLY hard and creates a lot of traps for himself. He's nonstop and obnoxious and its annoying. He's also got a temper but that hasn't come out yet.

H A T T A M
Apr 21, 2016

How long can Paul keep 10 different stories straight until it catches up to him? I don't know enough about this cast to know who would tell people what and eventually stories clash.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

He juggled lies and conflicting stories really well last season but he wasn't going this hard this early. And people started to catch onto him about mid game last time, so its going to be a long road for him with this game. Its hard to be the "puppetmaster" from Day 1.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Josh tells Jess he has nothing personal against her, knows she's a good girl, and won't be coming after her.

Paul still trying to convince Dom she hosed up, but in a nice "just constructive criticism" way. Dom says she'll settle things with Alex and Paul should with Kevin. Paul talks about doing damage control with Christmas tomorrow. Paul wants to play it all off as a joke and Cody just trying to save Jess.

Paul: Lets just loving win a HOH and when one of us is in power if there's something to amend we can easily do it.

Dom tells Mark to "get it together." Paul says when Cody said "two people" and he reacted he made it look like he was guilty. "Be careful."

Cody and Jess are having a fight over how she reacts to his screwups. I don't care.

Paul telling Dom and Matt that he's concerned how Christmas will take Cody saying that Dom and Mark had problems with her before the backdoor. Dom's getting paranoid now too that Christmas has nothing to do but think about what Cody told her and she talks to the other side of the house and has relationships with them (what a crazy idea). Dom is pushing it hard, I think to try and pull her own rear end out of the fire.
Matt tries to settle them down saying he'll talk to Christmas.

Josh has pinkeye.

We get a quick shot of Mark settling things with Cody. Mark doesn't want Cody throwing his name around more and telling people how ready Mark was to screw EVERYONE including Elena until Christmas turned him.

Raven reports to HOH that she caught Kevin and Jason talking game and heard "its going down." Matt points out that Cody directly called them "outsiders" in front of the entire house.

Dom asks Kevin to talk about the show. Kevin's playing chess with Mark so he says they can talk later.

Raven telling Matt and Paul that Dom uses that show for her game. Paul asks "who are the two people acting the most bizarrely?" [Mark and Dom]. Paul says those were the names Cody told him and Christmas and is worried Christmas will "wreak havoc." Matt says Christmas is emotional and if she was affected by it it won't stay silent. Paul saying Dom was really defensive about her "line of questioning." Matt says he trusts Dom but doesn't trust her to make good decisions for the group after tonight. Paul doesn't think she'll handle this well.

Dom's kind of grilling Ramses about whether he's uncomfortable by the show. Ramses is clearly uncomfortable but saying he isn't. She's doing teh worst damage control possible. Just asking people about her show in groups.
Alex: I like the show, dude!

Matt and Raven restate their loyalty to Paul. Raven talks about her toe some more. Raven says Elena is pissed. More talk about Dom being sketchy and pushing the questions with Cody even after Paul and Mark get upset. Elena joins them and "didn't especially appreciate" the questions Dom asked and giving Cody a platform. Elena babbles a bit (as she does) about the same things everyone else has already said. She had one really good line.

Elena: The way I explained it to her was "those are great questions... for someone I'm not working with to ask."

Dom's doing damage control with Alex and its bad and blunt. Skippy skips away before it gets anywhere.

Paul's doing damage control with Kevin, Jason, and Josh and basically implies that they knew that whole "outsiders" thing before and he's fine with the cool kids being targets as long as Cody is gone tomorrow.

Josh reassures Paul that he still has his loyalty. Josh suggests taking a shot at Matt this week if he wins HOH. Josh says Christmas was obvious loyal to Paul in all this.

Paul joins Matt/Raven/Elena and says that everyone downstairs is dropping Mark's name. He's worked up about Dom running downstairs and asking everyone if they were uncomfortable. He says the minute she walked away they asked what was up with her. Paul tells Elena that Cody named Dom/Mark and that Dom took the criticism of her show really badly. Elena doesn't think Dom intended to cause waves (Raven, "I don't know, dude!") but she just wanted to do some kind of show. "Its a game!" from everyone. They all say it was a good move from Cody and they can't be mad at him. Paul tells Elena that he told all this to Christmas too and "she's a bad bitch" who is gonna do something with it.

Dom's telling Alex she doesn't think there have to be sides in the house. Alex says she wants to just have all the best competitors in the house. Neither of these people are good game players.

Paul again bringing up that Mark and Dom are so worked up. Elena defends him saying he was with Cody for so long it made sense for him to feel accused. Paul says it doesn't have to be a conversation around Mark because its not about him. Paul "guarantees" that Christmas is going to come back and band together the outsiders against them. Paul thinks Dom hates him for him going at her about the show so asks everyone else to "spread the hate" by voicing the same criticisms. They push that Jess has to go next. Paul points out that if its some kind of endurance thing Raven, Christmas, and Mark might not be able to play.

Elena: Wait. Christmas had a conversation with Cody this morning? I guess I should stop sleeping till 2.

Mark has joined Dom and Alex to do unnecessary and awkward damage control too.

Jason tells Jody that Paul is telling people they're just trying to stir the pot. Jess is back into smug mode with the chaos.

Paul doing the same damage control with Ramses.

Mark joins the rest of the cool kids and Paul and says Alex is cool and thought Cody was trying to implicate her. Mark says he's settled things with Alex, Kevin, and Josh. Mark thinks he's an awesome player. Mark hopes Christmas doesn't get sketched out by him after their big heart to heart. More paranoia about how Christmas is reacting. Mark advises Paul to not ask Kevin questions because he doesn't like that. Paul swallows his anger. Paul wants to get Dom to chill out. Mark, "she's on drugs."

Paul fills Alex in on what's happening. He says after Cody leaves all the cool kids are going to split under this stuff. Paul says Jason's probably totally sketched out. Paul wants Alex to throw HOH to Jason and let him make a "crazy move" and then let them go back at Jason the next week. Alex thinks Jason will go "ape poo poo" and she doesn't think that's good right now. Alex suggests they "throw it to Crazy [Josh]" and Paul agrees. They agree that if Alex wins HOH its Ramses, and otherwise its best to let someone else get it and cause havoc.

Mark tells Elena about his conversation with Jess and talk about whether they trust each other. Its exhausting.

Paul tells Dom that Alex is good but they have to do damage control with the rest of the outsiders. He says Jason was talking with Jody. Alex shows up to say Matt just asked her if Cody threw her teh POV and Alex wants to make it clear that there was no plot and she thought Cody, Matt, and Raven all threw it to him because they all sucked so much. Paul says Cody has some weird thing about Alex and Alex says she doesn't know what its about.

Paul: I think he just wants to bang.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Paul says they all just hosed themselves because they're going to be up all night doing DRs so they can get this stuff in on Cody's eviction episode.

Mark and Elena still talking. Mark's pissed at people telling him to "watch how it looks to people" because "there's not that many people." Mark says every time he talks to people they say they understand. Elena says they can be lying to him and she saw that happen with Dom tonight when everyone was saying they were fine with her to her face and then did a 180 when she was gone. Elena says tonight has made people uncomfortable. Mark's clearly annoyed. Elena's concerned about Christmas coming back and talking to Jason since they have a close relationship. Mark didn't know that. Elena says Christmas has a conversation every morning with both Jason and Josh. Mark says if his name comes out of Christmas' mouth he needs to know and he'll be pissed "after all I've done for her." Elena says if she's not rational she'll be pissed. They go back to their awkward thing where Mark makes it clear he doesn't trust Elena.

Elena: I'm PMSing.
Mark: Maybe I'm PMSing.

Paul, Matt, and Raven discuss Cody's weird, unreciprocated relationship towards Alex. Paul says how Cody said that he's the person he likes the most now.

Matt and Raven praise Paul some more.

Dom tells Paul she's cool with him is pissed off everyone else talked behind her back about the Dom Show but not to her. Paul makes it out like he was doing her a service letting her in on what everyone else was saying. Paul is pushing how he never would have said anything if he didn't trust her so much. Dom says the only guys she trusts are him and Mark. Dom claims she "already knew" all this and its just confirmation. Paul says Mark had concerns too and Dom says she hopes he'll be transparent with her. Dom says she thinks "they" are so concerned because they were "heavily affected" by what Cody said. She's implying the 2 people Cody implicated were Matt and Mark. Paul reveals that they were Dom and Mark. Dom acts shocked. Paul reiterates that he said the same stuff to Christmas. Dom making a thing of some random comments Christmas said about trust after she got backdoored and again insisting that she knows everything even before she knows it. Dom wonders why Cody targeted her and Paul states the obvious and that they're always alone together and people are going to assume you're talking game. Dom says she "knows" who is going to eventually target her and "they don't have a reason, just insecurities." Paul talks about how he doesn't trust Jason and that Alex might get screwed if he does something and no one will buy she wasn't part of it. Paul correctly calls that Jason is targeting Raven.

I'm tapping out. Its late as hell and Dom/Paul are way too much combined smug for me.

Christmas could get killed hard by this with everyone getting paranoid about her and her coming back tomorrow in no real shape to game.

Muddy Burphy
Dec 4, 2010

The #RXT REVOLUTION has two words for ya..
SCOOP IT!

:frogc00l:

he knows...

STAC Goat posted:

Dom seems genuinely to have lost sight of the game and gotten too lost in becoming some kind of TV star. Its not that uncommon. Other players have done the same thing. Jessica's made it clear that part of the reason she stuck with Cody was that she thought it would "ruin" her if she turned on her showmance. Its just weird that Dom's doing it by "hosting" this talk show thing and acting like its a real audition for a real talk show. I think Dom really thinks this is her platform into the real deal.

She was trying to be a YouTube celebrity before the show, so this doesn't completely surprise me.

Ace Jameson
Feb 10, 2006
Josh's pillow disappears and reappears, and the next day he has pinkeye? That's pretty gross, I wonder how the producers feel about that.

sbaldrick
Jul 19, 2006
Driven by Hate
These people are kind of nuts
I want a last minute house flip with Jason? Going home and Cody dumping Jess for Alex.

ToastyPotato
Jun 23, 2005

CONVICTED OF DISPLAYING HIS PEANUTS IN PUBLIC

Ace Jameson posted:

Josh's pillow disappears and reappears, and the next day he has pinkeye? That's pretty gross, I wonder how the producers feel about that.

They will almost certainly do nothing. Especially if Josh doesn't bring it up.

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!

ToastyPotato posted:

They will almost certainly do nothing. Especially if Josh doesn't bring it up.

You sure about that? My first thought was how dangerous it is for somebody to have pinkeye in a confined environment, especially with the HoH lockdown tonight. They really ought to at least be able to get him some meds for it.

ToastyPotato
Jun 23, 2005

CONVICTED OF DISPLAYING HIS PEANUTS IN PUBLIC

Propaganda Machine posted:

You sure about that? My first thought was how dangerous it is for somebody to have pinkeye in a confined environment, especially with the HoH lockdown tonight. They really ought to at least be able to get him some meds for it.

Meds sure, but I meant more about them taking some action against the person who did it, assuming someone actually did something.

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
I don't think anybody smuggled conjunctivitis into the house? The only person who would even remotely concieve of a biohazardous attack on somebody is Cody and-

:stare:

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Cody has some kind of rash so it's not at all inconceivable that he spread whatever he has to Josh through the pillow. But I don't know how you prove that to hold against him even if you have video of him wiping his rear end with the pillow. That's gross, but it isn't against the rules. And even if it was Cody's gone in hours.

bagrada
Aug 4, 2007

The Demogorgon is tired of your silly human bickering!

There's been one injury a week this season... Mark's finger, Christmas and now Raven. Have any other seasons been this hard on the houseguests? All I can remember offhand is the woman who ran herself ragged to complete a punishment detail, was that Shelli or Brittney?

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen

bagrada posted:

There's been one injury a week this season... Mark's finger, Christmas and now Raven. Have any other seasons been this hard on the houseguests? All I can remember offhand is the woman who ran herself ragged to complete a punishment detail, was that Shelli or Brittney?

BB9 had two simultaneous medical sitations at the same time.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

That was Brittney. She broke her toe.

Bridgette hurt her ankle last year.

Back in BB9 two people needed doctor care the same night when they filled the backyard with peanuts.

I know in BB15 they had a POV where Judd and some other people who passed out from heat and dehydration. Michelle also passed out during a comp last year.

STAC Goat fucked around with this message at 20:09 on Jul 13, 2017

bagrada
Aug 4, 2007

The Demogorgon is tired of your silly human bickering!

I remember Bridgette's ankle thing now that you mention it. Googling some of this stuff and found BB16 Victoria had a medical emergency too. I've seen every episode live starting with season 1 but didn't start following feeds & fansites until recently (STAC's recaps), I guess my brain isn't bothering to save much from reality shows.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Yeah, it seems like there's been stuff every year I've been watching but this is definitely the worse. Christmas' injury alone would do it but conceivably she, Raven, and Mark may all have to sit out this next HOH depending on what it is. That's pretty extreme.

We have puppies. In what appears to be a dead end hallway. That's weird and slightly unnerving in a way I can't quite put my finger on.

• Locked thread