Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
moostaffa
Apr 2, 2008

People always ask me about Toad, It's fantastic. Let me tell you about Toad. I do very well with Toad. I love Toad. No one loves Toad more than me, BELIEVE ME. Toad loves me. I have the best Toad.

Chilichimp posted:

He has lied on his loving disclosure form and three goddamn times now submitted additional contacts.

His loving security clearance needs to AT LEAST be reviewed and re-affirmed.

You're just saying that because you don't want President Trump to succeed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randbrick
Sep 28, 2002

mdemone posted:

Hell I forgot about that. I wonder how many clients/opposing counsel he's drunkenly emailed threats to.
Yeah that's my thought. He went into rehab for alcohol a while back. Not knocking the guy, not for that. But I'm getting the impression this fellow already had prior complaints for behavior like this, and a pattern if such behavior is absolutely sound basis for a mental health suspension or revocation.

The state bar of ny already 100% for sure received this email and a temperament complaint. If this isn't his first, and I don't think it is, when he has to respond to the bar, and he will, it would be awkward to say the least.

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

Al Borland Corp. posted:

This sounds like a wrestling angle

wrestling is weird

http://www.thecubsfan.com/cmll/2017/05/20/maximo-la-mascara-fired-by-cmll-for-smashing-ultimo-guerrers-car/

it turns out naming yourself maximo sexy and giving yourself a fluorescent pink mohawk makes you really easy to identify

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president

Spaced God posted:

https://twitter.com/HuffPost/status/885572241274044418
Also lol this isn't even a greedy republican move this is just basically admitting the whole GOP is compromised

"Close ranks fellow Republicans, protect the doo doo"

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

Randbrick posted:

The state bar of ny already 100% for sure received this email and a temperament complaint. If this isn't his first, and I don't think it is, when he has to respond to the bar, and he will, it would be awkward to say the least.

I think you mean hilarious.

And it looks like in NY that's handled by the Appellate Division of the State Supreme Court by some sort of regional conduct and grievance divisions.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

Al Borland Corp. posted:

While Trump was ogling another president's wife today,

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...f4tJm7eQ_smlwYA

92 year old Jimmy Carter collapsed from heat building houses for poor people.

I'm sure Trump will be collapsing at 92 from building homes for the poor.

Rotacixe
Oct 21, 2008

Spaced God posted:

Also lol this isn't even a greedy republican move this is just basically admitting the whole GOP is compromised

I just realized that we live in the Starship Troopers timeline. Mattis & McMaster are going execute a coup.

CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

Things could be going better

mcmagic posted:

I'm Trump will be collapsing at 92 from building homes for the poor.

Yeah but it will be by court order.

KickerOfMice
Jun 7, 2017

[/color]Keep firing, assholes![/color]

Spaceballs the custom title.
Fun Shoe

PenguinKnight posted:

oh no Kasowitz got to you mid post :ohdear:

I literally halfway through typing a thought became so overwhelmed at the stupidity of this entire nationwide clusterfucking situation I just hit post reflexively. Call it a defense mechanism. :sad:

skylined!
Apr 6, 2012

THE DEM DEFENDER HAS LOGGED ON

LaserShark posted:

I'll thank you not to include my subjects in your email feuds. The Sharklasers are a fine people, and I am their king.

mdemone posted:

USERNAME/POST C-C-C-COMBO

lmao this has been a good page

well, the last page was, whatever

skylined!
Apr 6, 2012

oopsie

https://twitter.com/christinawilkie/status/885614531787055108

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

DreamShipWrecked posted:

Yeah but it will be by court order.

lol

But let's be serious, dude ain't going to make it to 92.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Will this amount to anything? I want to see tears on that blotchy face.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

moostaffa posted:

It's not JUST why I'm saying that, no.

skylined!
Apr 6, 2012

business hammocks posted:

Will this amount to anything? I want to see tears on that blotchy face.

maybe if he were brown

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything
The monster tried to raise taxes on the rich.

He's going down.

skylined!
Apr 6, 2012

oh man this is...this is just dumb

https://twitter.com/SopanDeb/status/885615406102323200

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Rotacixe posted:

I just realized that we live in the Starship Troopers timeline. Mattis & McMaster are going execute a coup.

If McMaster pulls Trumps dick out of his mouth long enough to coup, call me.

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president

Ague Proof posted:

The monster tried to raise taxes on the rich.

He's going down.

God bless whoever pointed out to me that Bannon is actually progressive financially but he's just really really racist and all of his actions follow red yarn back to his core belief that the white man is superior

Fitzy Fitz
May 14, 2005

I remember when the first iteration of the travel ban came out and a lot of conservatives swore it wasn't intended to be an action against legal immigrants. No one, literally no one, has a problem with legal immigrants. The travel ban was a temporary safety precaution, the effects on visa/green card holders were a quickly corrected mistake, etc. The president was only going to go after illegal immigrants and potential extremists. That's what his voters wanted, and no rational person thinks it would expand to legal immigrants.

I wonder how they would rationalize the Trump-backed bill being written that intends to cut legal immigration in half.

HappyHippo
Nov 19, 2003
Do you have an Air Miles Card?
https://twitter.com/greggiroux/status/885615677675118592

something not bad happened

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

Blitz7x posted:

God bless whoever pointed out to me that Bannon is actually progressive financially but he's just really really racist and all of his actions follow red yard back to his core belief that the white man is superior

I probably helped :v:

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

Huh.

:toot:

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

He could win too.

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Fortunately we can rest assured the media have learned their lesson from 2016 and will give kid rock minimal attention???

Voyager I
Jun 29, 2012

This is how your posting feels.
🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥
I hope Kid Rock ODs.

Post 9-11 User
Apr 14, 2010

Phoix posted:

https://twitter.com/NoahCRothman/status/885234560136617985

This story isn't much of anything but I really enjoy living in a time where the AP has to reach out and ask the White House about an imaginary friend.

I thought this story was total bullshit, even for the demented John Miller. I was wrong again, there's video of Trump mentioning Jim:

http://www.msnbc.com/morning-joe/watch/-he-made-someone-up-who-is-trump-s-jim-995599427761

Social Studies 3rd Period
Oct 31, 2012

THUNDERDOME LOSER

Apparently reported that Mattis called a bit to try and get that amendment killed, too?

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Maybe we should all talk about how lovely Nancy Pelosi is. That would be par for the course.

marshmonkey
Dec 5, 2003

I was sick of looking
at your stupid avatar
so
have a cool cat instead.

:v:
Switchblade Switcharoo
https://twitter.com/swin24/status/885599035268136960

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

Spaced God posted:

https://twitter.com/HuffPost/status/885572241274044418

To be fair that is a dumb amendment and there is no real reason to include a specific prohibition on issuing a clearance to people under investigation for aiding a foreign government or to people who intentionally fail to disclose meetings with foreign nationals.

Because both of those would already cause your clearance to get yanked and there is not a special provision in the rules for people loving the president's daughter!

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

moostaffa posted:

You mean like Rush said at the RNC during 2008 or 2009?

Reminder. Rush got caught with dick pills on a plane trip back from a country known for the (child) sex tourism.

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

In a shocking turn of events, multiple gop leaders found soaked in Russian hooker piss.

KickerOfMice
Jun 7, 2017

[/color]Keep firing, assholes![/color]

Spaceballs the custom title.
Fun Shoe

Trabisnikof posted:

He could win too.

Wait, wait wait. KidRock (why the gently caress did I capitalize that?) is actually running for a seat? I just assumed that this was some coors-lite fueled word salad vaguely resembling Trump's.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

It's not illegal.

skylined!
Apr 6, 2012

Trabisnikof posted:

He could win too.

when the statement is follow up by:

i can't say i disagree

https://kidrock.com/blog/announcement/447744/once-again-the-press-is-wrong

Party Plane Jones
Jul 1, 2007

by Reene
Fun Shoe
Reminder that Kushner has had to revise his SF-86 form 3 loving times to add up to 100 different foreign nationals he's had contact or business dealings with.

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

KickerOfMice posted:

Wait, wait wait. KidRock (why the gently caress did I capitalize that?) is actually running for a seat? I just assumed that this was some coors-lite fueled word salad vaguely resembling Trump's.

Oh it is both.

QueenAnnesDead
Apr 17, 2016

quote:

THE PRESIDENT: A big thing we have with China was, if they could help us with North Korea, that would be great. They have pressures that are tough pressures, and I understand. And you know, don't forget, China, over the many years, has been at war with Korea -- you know, wars with Korea. It's not like, oh, gee, you just do whatever we say. They've had numerous wars with Korea.

They have an 8,000 year culture. So when they see 1776 -- to them, that's like a modern building. The White House was started -- was essentially built in 1799. To us, that's really old. To them, that's like a super modern building, right? So, you know, they've had tremendous conflict over many, many centuries with Korea. So it's not just like, you do this. But we're going to find out what happens.

Very important to me with China, we have to fix the trade. We have to fix the trade. And I've been going a little bit easier because I'd like to have their help. It's hard to go ***. But we have to fix the trade with China because it's very, very none-reciprocal.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/07/13/polit...-one/index.html
:cripes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ever Disappointing
May 4, 2004

Party Plane Jones posted:

Reminder that Kushner has had to revise his SF-86 form 3 loving times to add up to 100 different foreign nationals he's had contact or business dealings with.

And that "revising" isn't supposed to be a thing and his first exposed lie was a federal crime but he has lied upwards of 100 times

Dude should be in super prison, not having security clearence.

Like loving literally...lock him up

• Locked thread