Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CancerStick
Jun 3, 2011
If I had to guess they ask him to announce people dropping out and what not. Noticed he said one for Ramses like 10 minutes later cause he forgot to when he fell.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Bloops Crusts posted:

Does production give Paul all these cheesy space puns to say during the ten second puppy-cutaways we keep getting, or is there somebody on the roof holding cue cards?

Yeah, he's getting fed lines for the show edit. Host always is.

CancerStick
Jun 3, 2011

STAC Goat posted:

Yeah, he's getting fed lines for the show edit. Host always is.

Ah. Is he actually getting fed lines in an earpiece?

Mahoning
Feb 3, 2007
Do they REALLY need to cut away from the feeds to do that? Cmon Grodner, we know how the sausage is made.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

My guess is that whenever we get fish/puppies that's someone over the PA telling Paul what to say. But he could have an ear piece or could be getting directions every time he goes back to that door.

OTT viewers would probably have a better idea.

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

Alex starting to get the shivers, she seems doomed.

Mahoning
Feb 3, 2007
Is one of Jessica's fake eyelashes coming off? loving lol

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Alex just rapid recited the the Hail Mary. I think. It was fast.

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

Mahoning posted:

Is one of Jessica's fake eyelashes coming off? loving lol

Yes, we might just see how ugly she really is without her female bugs bunny eyelashes.

Mahoning
Feb 3, 2007

Eltoasto posted:

Yes, we might just see how ugly she really is without her female bugs bunny eyelashes.

I already noticed her fivehead last week and now I can't unsee it.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I don't want to be mean but Jessica's been falling apart physically really quickly. The other girls keep commenting that she just keeps caking on makeup and making it worse. Presumably some kind of defense mechanism for feeling low, but its hard not to notice. Like she's breaking out, her hair is falling out, she's got cold sores on her lips.

And she's down! Dom follows!

Jason, Elena, and Alex left. Go figure.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Alex's asking Elena what she's gonna do. The end game has begun.

Now Jason's talking. The deal making is happening!

Bloops Crusts
Aug 14, 2016
Elena looks the best out of the ones left.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Danielle Murphy 2.0?

She's talking poo poo now.

Elena: I'm a brick house, mother fuckers!
Alex: We can curse now?
Elena: Yeah!
Alex: gently caress!

Mark's emotional and complaining about poo poo.

Mahoning
Feb 3, 2007

Bloops Crusts posted:

Elena looks the best out of the ones left.

Yeah but Jessica looked solid too. Almost bored actually. Never shaking any limbs or moving at all. Then she just fell outta nowhere. It was weird.

Bloops Crusts
Aug 14, 2016

Mahoning posted:

Yeah but Jessica looked solid too. Almost bored actually. Never shaking any limbs or moving at all. Then she just fell outta nowhere. It was weird.

Some half-cocked strategy? She's going up if Elena wins, although Ramses would probably be the target.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Mahoning posted:

People always assume the stoic person is rock solid because they're quiet and a lot of the time they're just quiet because they're fighting for their lives. I remember everyone being convinced Jackie was going to beast the Wall and then falling midway through.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Alex: You guys want to make a deal?
Elena: What's your deal, Alex?
Alex: I don't care!

Mahoning
Feb 3, 2007
Elena struggling now trying to make a deal lol.

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen

STAC Goat posted:

Alex: You guys want to make a deal?
Elena: What's your deal, Alex?
Alex: I don't care!

Alex gives zero fucks.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Jason is down! Elena "swore" he wasn't "going home" and he dropped.

I don't think Elena intends to keep that since Jason lied to her in Week 1.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Oh poo poo, Elena threw to Alex! I didn't expect that!

Alex promised to put up "them" (probably Ramses/Jessica) and to talk people Elena wants to protect.

Mahoning
Feb 3, 2007
Did Elena say she wanted FOUR people protected? gently caress yourself.

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

Oooo Elena, you got safety for yourself but it may get testy if Mark and Matt go up.

Bloops Crusts
Aug 14, 2016
Alex is HoH.

I miss the days when these comps would go on for eight hours. Evel Dick hopping the bunny comes to mind.

CancerStick
Jun 3, 2011
Anybosy catch what they said at the end. Elena looked like she was talking about who to put on the block.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

It sounded like Alex promised to just stay on the house's plan (Ramses/Jessica), but it wasn't clear. And Alex could lie (although she's prided herself on not lying so far).

Or I guess Elena could do something crazy and try and make a move through Alex. We'll see.

Mahoning
Feb 3, 2007

CancerStick posted:

Anybosy catch what they said at the end. Elena looked like she was talking about who to put on the block.

I thought she was telling her she wanted four people safe. Presumably Matt Raven Mark and Dom.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Mahoning posted:

I thought she was telling her she wanted four people safe. Presumably Matt Raven Mark and Dom.

I doubt Dom, especially after last night. Maybe Christmas.

The main thing is Elena gave in as SOON as Jason feel so its clear she felt safer with Alex than Jason. All week Alex was doing a good job ingratiating herself with the cool kids and it will be interesting to see if she's willing to undo that and make herself a target again. She was saying Ramses/Jessica to Paul last night.

mallratcal
Sep 10, 2003

Just happy it wasn't one of the cool kids winning.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Alex is cool kid adjacent, though. She worked hard to get into their circle last week and off their target list and was successful. It would be questionable to undo that all this week and make enemies of them.

Plus she's going to have everyone saying Jason threw a hinky vote, Ramses saying Kevin threw 2 hinky votes, Kevin saying Ramses threw a vote... so that's a super sketchy side to take when you're declaring war.

On the other hand...

Alex: I'm about to make a huuuuuuuuge move.

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

With Paul being safe, what is a huge move? Christmas?

ToastyPotato
Jun 23, 2005

CONVICTED OF DISPLAYING HIS PEANUTS IN PUBLIC

Eltoasto posted:

With Paul being safe, what is a huge move? Christmas?

Christmas or breaking up one of the other couples. My guess would be breaking up one of the other couples. Christmas isn't really a threat at this point.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Cool kids wondering if Christmas voted out Ramses. Elena says that Alex told her Christmas told her she'd vote out Ramses to "stir the pot." Cool kids wavering wildly between "why would she tell Alex that?" and "loving Christmas!"

Kevin denying to Ramses that he voted him out.

Kevin and Jason discussing that Alex made a deal with Elena and Kevin thinks it will be Jess and Ramses up. Alex joins and asks them who they voted for. Both say they voted out Cody. Alex says she's putting up Jessica and someone else. Mark joins and Alex says it wasn't Jason. Mark doesn't care and asks if he's safe. Alex hilariously says, "I'll have to ask Elena." and leaves.

Jason: She's going after Jessica.
Mark: Then why the gently caress did she tell me that?

Alex tells Matt that she trusts him, Jason, and Raven. Says Mark and Dom are questionable. Alex saying Christmas told her she'd "stir the pot" but then said she was "kidding." Alex says its something to consider. Alex's definitely looking to put up the cripple with her weird "lion kills the weak" strategy. She says she's worried that Christmas is coming after Jason. Raven's in and Alex says they "might have to flip the plan" and keep Jessica.

Alex is using her HOH on the cripple.

ShakeZula
Jun 17, 2003

Nobody move and nobody gets hurt.

STAC Goat posted:

Alex is using her HOH on the cripple.

As much as I dread the idea of Cody coming back in and just reuniting with Jessica again, I don't really mind Christmas going this week.

Of course, the perfect scenario is Christmas getting evicted and somehow defeating Cody in the battle back.

CancerStick
Jun 3, 2011
If Xmas gets evicted next there is a 90% chance Cody is back, right?

But then again, who the gently caress knows what Cam is capable of.

ToastyPotato
Jun 23, 2005

CONVICTED OF DISPLAYING HIS PEANUTS IN PUBLIC
When was the last time that Battle Back was something someone who could barely stand would be able to play, let alone win? I feel like there was some kind of shuffle board/skill shot one at some point. Also did I hear right that Julie said that for the first time the potential returnee could potentially be prevented from reentering the game by someone in the house?

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

ShakeZula posted:

As much as I dread the idea of Cody coming back in and just reuniting with Jessica again, I don't really mind Christmas going this week.

Of course, the perfect scenario is Christmas getting evicted and somehow defeating Cody in the battle back.

I don't mind Christmas going because I'm a big believer in if you gently caress up you deserve to go home and Christmas hosed up with this vote so if it costs her that's just karma and consequences for your gently caress ups.

I like her a lot, probably more than anyone, but her game's falling apart and she's becoming Tiffany. So I'm fine seeing her go now before poo poo gets ugly and hoping she gets a second chance down the line.

But its a dumb move unless Alex really wants Cody and Jessica reunited. And if Jessica/Christmas are on the block on Thursday I'm not convinced they'll choose to risk that to get out the one legged girl. Like, even if poo poo blows up with Christmas she's still less of a threat than Cody/Jessica. Or even Jessica on her own if Christmas ends up alone.

But again, I rather Christmas not become Tiffany.

H A T T A M
Apr 21, 2016

Jess said it was Raven who hid Alex's cat ears and also her pouring out all of the Coke so Alex didn't have any. I only recently got into the show, not from the start. Was it actually Jess and she's making that up? She seems pretty believable right now just because her body language is so defeated

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

H A T T A M posted:

Jess said it was Raven who hid Alex's cat ears and also her pouring out all of the Coke so Alex didn't have any. I only recently got into the show, not from the start. Was it actually Jess and she's making that up? She seems pretty believable right now just because her body language is so defeated

I'm 90% sure Jess confessed to Cody about hiding the ears. Raven was pouring out soda. No idea about the glasses. But Jess stole the ears and Josh's pillow so she's the prime suspect for the glasses. She's a liar and narcissist, in case you didn't know that. She's just insisting she's the victim of all the other mean girls.

• Locked thread