Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Apprentice Dick
Dec 1, 2009
But that is what makes the supplement industry great, no FDA oversight, so sketchy poo poo can happen all the time. My friends swore by some bee pollen they were taking as helping them not be hungry and feel more energetic, but turns out it was full of some weird poo poo that was basically meth.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Just because Liquor's dead, doesn't mean you can just roll this bitch all over town with "The Freedoms."

butros posted:

My favorite part is how on the Onnit page for Alpha Brain it says "Clinically studied to help healthy individuals support memory, focus, and processing speed." and you have to scroll literally for thirty seconds to get to the bottom of the page where it says " This statement has not been evaluated by the FDA."

So it's basically Airborne?

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

It's basically everything.

Harminoff
Oct 24, 2005

👽
I like reading their replies on Facebook when people call out their bs :)

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕

Apprentice Dick posted:

But that is what makes the supplement industry great, no FDA oversight, so sketchy poo poo can happen all the time. My friends swore by some bee pollen they were taking as helping them not be hungry and feel more energetic, but turns out it was full of some weird poo poo that was basically meth.

There are entire webpages dedicated to listing soon-to-be-banned supplements which are just steroids

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

i miss how every guest would be shocked that joe would pull out his fleshlight after talking about how good it felt

i don't wanna touch it after you dude

dom irrera hasn't been on in awhile is he dead

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
If you were in rogans position you'd have to be insane not to take advantage of his mma retard tap out lifted truck mongoloid fan base with some kind of supplements or Yosemite sam related merchandise

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m posted:

There are entire webpages dedicated to listing soon-to-be-banned supplements which are just steroids

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73Wfo113T1s

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Just because Liquor's dead, doesn't mean you can just roll this bitch all over town with "The Freedoms."
It's worth noting that Pete Holmes also takes Alpha Brain on a regular basis which should be all the evidence anyone needs to know it won't make you an alpha male.

CortezFantastic
Aug 10, 2003

I SEE DEMONS
I tried Alpha Brain when it had (still does?) a money back guarantee. It didn't work, and I got my money back.

Harminoff
Oct 24, 2005

👽

NoEyedSquareGuy posted:

It's worth noting that Pete Holmes also takes Alpha Brain on a regular basis which should be all the evidence anyone needs to know it won't make you an alpha male.

I almost bought a bunch of wheat grass after hearing Pete Holmes recommend it as that guy seems to have a ton of energy and I have none. Idk I still might

Pocket Billiards
Aug 29, 2007
Last time I listened to Pete Holmes it was CBT Oil CBT Oil CBT Oil CBT Oil.

Pocket Billiards
Aug 29, 2007
Also I think I'm done listening to anything Joey Diaz. I'm halfway through nearly 3 hours of rambling to Bert Kreischer from the Bertcast and I've hit my limit. The chewing, throat clearing and drinking water on mic, turning into a stoned invalid 60 minutes in, same old bullshit stories about selling cars or meeting Joe Rogan while the other people sit there mute.

Harminoff
Oct 24, 2005

👽
I'm kind of sad I missed Pauly Shore on Joey's podcast though :(

https://twitter.com/madflavor/status/884266781883473924

Evil Agita
Feb 25, 2005

Lord Fool, give me another chance. I'll prove my strength to you!

Pocket Billiards posted:

Also I think I'm done listening to anything Joey Diaz. I'm halfway through nearly 3 hours of rambling to Bert Kreischer from the Bertcast and I've hit my limit. The chewing, throat clearing and drinking water on mic, turning into a stoned invalid 60 minutes in, same old bullshit stories about selling cars or meeting Joe Rogan while the other people sit there mute.

Pretty accurate description of every joey appearance anywhere. I cant even try to listen to his church podcast because he gets so high and with the lack of compression i cant hear anything he says when hes whispering a mile away from the mic so i turn it up... then bam a disgusting and deafening goblin slurp of water directly on mic.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Pocket Billiards posted:

Squeezes water bottle loudly, gulps water down as if he hasn't had a drink in days. Lee wheezes into the microphone, the only indication that he's even alive.

Pocket Billiards
Aug 29, 2007
Dog dog dog Aspen Colorado Dog, I did two bumps of this poo poo it was a Tooesday afternoon *unintelligible mumbling 4 feet away from mic*

Copper Vein
Mar 14, 2007

...and we liked it that way.
"It was the summer of 1975, Spanish Harlem, and I was with my friend, kid down the block. Him an' his brother. His brother was named Dunebuggy."

always be closing
Jul 16, 2005
I'm laughing harder at this thread than I have in the last 6 months of podcasts. So spot on.

empty baggie
Oct 22, 2003

Harminoff posted:

I'm kind of sad I missed Pauly Shore on Joey's podcast though :(

https://twitter.com/madflavor/status/884266781883473924

He isnt actually dead tho, unless Joey is faster than the rest of the internet.

E: nevermind. He just got Pauly hosed up and they arent gonna post the podcast.

empty baggie fucked around with this message at 06:01 on Jul 11, 2017

Harminoff
Oct 24, 2005

👽

empty baggie posted:

He isnt actually dead tho, unless Joey is faster than the rest of the internet.

E: nevermind. He just got Pauly hosed up and they arent gonna post the podcast.

The stars are the gummies Joey eats all the time.

empty baggie
Oct 22, 2003

Harminoff posted:

The stars are the gummies Joey eats all the time.

Yeah, I got that. Wonder what happened that they decided to not post the podcast.

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Pauly got too high and started sucking everybody off

Pocket Billiards
Aug 29, 2007
I've never listened to Sam Tripoli before the latest YMH pomcast.

Has he always been a complete retard?

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything

Pocket Billiards posted:

I've never listened to Sam Tripoli before the latest YMH pomcast.

Has he always been a complete retard?

Yeah Sam Tripoli sucks across the board.

Previa_fun
Nov 10, 2004

I used to buy into Joe Rogan's descriptions of using DMT and psychedelics in a sensory deprivation tank in my drug-doing days so I checked out this thread to see if his podcast would be any good and basically all he does now is interview right-wing reactionaries snake oil salesmen on his podcast for morons? lol ok.

a dingus
Mar 22, 2008

Rhetorical questions only
Fun Shoe

Previa_fun posted:

I used to buy into Joe Rogan's descriptions of using DMT and psychedelics in a sensory deprivation tank in my drug-doing days so I checked out this thread to see if his podcast would be any good and basically all he does now is interview right-wing reactionaries snake oil salesmen on his podcast for morons? lol ok.

If you believe everything that angry jaded goons with no lives say, then yes.

cosmically_cosmic
Dec 26, 2015

a dingus posted:

If you believe everything that angry jaded goons with no lives say, then yes.

Well you should believe them when they're right. :V

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

He also interviews hunters.

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu: sometimes passing just isn't an option.

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m posted:

He also interviews hunters.

And fighters.

And comedians.

Honestly his podcast is fine, the only times I skip is when he interviews somebody on the right, although I didn't know who Sarkon of Akkad was and was entertained by how stupid the guy was that Joe couldn't help but point out his double standards and inconsistency in logic.

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

-Atom- posted:

Yeah Sam Tripoli sucks across the board.

100 percent

Copper Vein
Mar 14, 2007

...and we liked it that way.
Check out the latest Bertcast with Danish and O'Neill. It's over 5 hours of three comedians going nuts with inside stories and callbacks. I'm subscribing to the Danish and O'Neill podcast after this one.

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

boner city is good but they quit it after 80 episodes

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

I bet Gad Saad didn't completely misrepresent how badly owned he got by Canadian lawyers about that trans hate crime bill.

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

Ask me about Game Pass: the Best Deal in Gaming!

Slotducks posted:

listen to Jeff Evans & Bud Brutsman (Again). God drat what an episode.

Thanks for this advice. I skipped the episode because the summary sounded generic. My only complaint was the Bud Brutsman dude added nothing.

KingNastidon
Jun 25, 2004

An Apple A Gay posted:

boner city is good but they quit it after 80 episodes

I'm sad the boner city crew has never gotten on Rogan for the exposure given Ari/Comedy Store connection. If absolute idiot Sam Tripoli can get on Rogan there is really no excuse.

If you like filthy, low brow, bad pun humor from mildly intelligent people you can't do wrong with Boner City USA, Danish and O'Neill, Andrew Dewitt, Power Pals.

Slotducks
Oct 16, 2008

Nobody puts Phil in a corner.

Seltzer posted:

Thanks for this advice. I skipped the episode because the summary sounded generic. My only complaint was the Bud Brutsman dude added nothing.

As far as I know he brokered the interview so he's A-Ok in my books.

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

How was the podcast with the marketing guy from a cooler company?

Megazver
Jan 13, 2006
Mostly hunting talk, apparently.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

norm got tyson on before hogan can for #1000
smells like feet *slurp* gave her a stabbin *huff* kick it lee *snort*