Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

a bone to pick posted:

nice meltdown

He should think less and lol more imo

edit: 1337 :synpa:

NotWearingPants fucked around with this message at 01:54 on Jul 15, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013
~*blessed by the algorithm*~

Cubone posted:

why did they release a PDF of themselves getting pwned? :iiam:

Seriously wtf? This is some 45d checkers or some poo poo.

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

i never thought my baby would make the big time, but two weeks later and here we are

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

Catastrophe posted:

I really, really want Russia to overtly interfere with the 2018 and 2020 elections. I want them to cause utter confusion and disruption again by flipping the tables and giving us a Democrat majority and Democrat president.

I want this because it's bad for the country to have foreign powers interfering with our electoral process and the only way #MAGA nerds will get that through their heads is when the interference works against them. Maybe we can all unite against it and protect against it in the future. But UNTIL THEN, they will be stuck in our Hellscape world for a while. They can scream for impeachment but will never get it through a Democratic majority. Democrats could just dismiss any investigations they want. The new black transgender Democrat president can appoint all their family members into White House positions. Then, just go play golf in between raising taxes on the rich and helping the poor.

I'd love to watch them suddenly pretend to be patriotic. See them pretend that the constitution matters to them after pissing on it during this entire administration. Suddenly caring about corruption and integrity. Holding protests and being frustrated when they amount to nothing. Pretend they suddenly hate Russia and think Putin is evil. And then I hold up the picture of them waving a Russian flag and wearing a "thank you russia!" shirt in 2017. I'd lauuugh and laugh at them and then prepare for the collapse of this dumb, broken country.

lol these people would not learn a thing.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

It is page 1337 and we should talk about 'leet hacking

we have president trump in some part because john podesta opened up all the retardation and shittiness of the campaign (along with his very real pizzaria based child rape ring) to the world by showing the cybersecurity sense of your nana:

lol

Owlbear Camus fucked around with this message at 02:06 on Jul 15, 2017

burning swine
May 26, 2004

are there any funner numbers after 1337 or this this the last funny page? :(

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

HACK DA PLANET

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

COACHS SPORT BAR posted:

A trump presidency will allow this thread to run to page 31337

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

World War Mammories posted:

i never thought my baby would make the big time, but two weeks later and here we are

cnn gonna dox you man.

also, nice job.

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!

COACHS SPORT BAR posted:

probably this fall

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Blue Train posted:

A trump presidency will allow this thread to run to page 31337

But not vBullietin

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Burt Sexual posted:

But not vBullietin

Thanks radium

Quidam Viator
Jan 24, 2001

ask me about how voting Donald Trump was worth 400k and counting dead.

TotalLossBrain posted:

lol these people would not learn a thing.

LOL and that's why i want exactly what Catastrophe wants. What happens after that, when they don't learn? :hmbol:

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

COACHS SPORT BAR posted:

Neukoln19
Oct 27, 2005

Catastrophe posted:

I really, really want Russia to overtly interfere with the 2018 and 2020 elections. I want them to cause utter confusion and disruption again by flipping the tables and giving us a Democrat majority and Democrat president.

I want this because it's bad for the country to have foreign powers interfering with our electoral process and the only way #MAGA nerds will get that through their heads is when the interference works against them. Maybe we can all unite against it and protect against it in the future. But UNTIL THEN, they will be stuck in our Hellscape world for a while. They can scream for impeachment but will never get it through a Democratic majority. Democrats could just dismiss any investigations they want. The new black transgender Democrat president can appoint all their family members into White House positions. Then, just go play golf in between raising taxes on the rich and helping the poor.

I'd love to watch them suddenly pretend to be patriotic. See them pretend that the constitution matters to them after pissing on it during this entire administration. Suddenly caring about corruption and integrity. Holding protests and being frustrated when they amount to nothing. Pretend they suddenly hate Russia and think Putin is evil. And then I hold up the picture of them waving a Russian flag and wearing a "thank you russia!" shirt in 2017. I'd lauuugh and laugh at them and then prepare for the collapse of this dumb, broken country.

dream with your voting hand at the voting booth.....you psycho

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

in trumps america every thread page is 1488

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013
LoL if you think American politics will ever return to any semblance of normality. It's all Trumps and Kid Rocks and The Rocks from here on out baby.

Pac-Manioc Root posted:

It is page 1337 and we should talk about 'leet hacking

Remember when Trump wanted to set up a cyber-security alliance with Russia like a day ago? I do.

crime weed
Nov 9, 2009
this is hilarious and incredible, but everyone in this document is going to get hosed by the weird MAGA chud facists, yeah?

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Kjoery posted:

this is hilarious and incredible, but everyone in this document is going to get hosed by the weird MAGA chud facists, yeah?

Some of them had uncensored addresses, phone numbers, and e-mails.

People were randomly looking up marriage licenses and a bunch of other weird personal info less than an hour after this thing dropped.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

https://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2017/07/ajit-pai-not-concerned-about-number-of-pro-net-neutrality-comments/

Can't wait for kekistan to watch the internet be destroyed

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

:five:

Neukoln19
Oct 27, 2005

Nicely done sir!

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
lol page 98 is some crazy dude with an EarthLink e-mail address claiming that it's impossible to vote legally because the voting machines in all 50 states are in violation of his patent suite on geography-based electronic information security.
he says he is owed billions of dollars by the u.s., the e.u., south africa, japan, canada, australia, apple, google, microsoft, and facebook, and the obama administration, the doj, the IRS, and secretary mnuchin are all in on it and he is on his way to "the Hague" (?) to sort it out. gl dude

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

the lols are coming from inside the thread

crime weed
Nov 9, 2009

Bert Roberge posted:

Some of them had uncensored addresses, phone numbers, and e-mails.

People were randomly looking up marriage licenses and a bunch of other weird personal info less than an hour after this thing dropped.
in a future where the government doxxes dissenters

lol

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013

Cubone posted:

lol page 98 is some crazy dude with an EarthLink e-mail address claiming that it's impossible to vote legally because the voting machines in all 50 states are in violation of his patent suite on geography-based electronic information security.
he says he is owed billions of dollars by the u.s., the e.u., south africa, japan, canada, australia, apple, google, microsoft, and facebook, and the obama administration, the doj, the IRS, and secretary mnuchin are all in on it and he is on his way to "the Hague" (?) to sort it out. gl dude

pls don't doxx me.

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

a bone to pick posted:

nice meltdown

Thanks. I put a little effort into it so it means something that you noticed. :)

The Archaic
Jul 6, 2003

Are you a consultant archaeologist in North America?

Unionize today!

PM me and ask me how your future can be history!

COACHS SPORT BAR posted:

1776 should have some amazing lols

4500 will be the page Trump gets impeached

crime weed
Nov 9, 2009

a very large fish
Oct 18, 2012

Pac-Manioc Root posted:

this is very unsettling

Tax Inductions
Jul 9, 2007

I carry refreshments to the good guys
I made the good guys some home fries

hail satan

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Posting on page 1337 :cool:

Bareback Werewolf posted:

LoL if you think American politics will ever return to any semblance of normality. It's all Trumps and Kid Rocks and The Rocks from here on out baby.

I was talking about this with my dad yesterday. We elected some random reality TV retard with no qualifications whatsoever and that genie isn't going back in it's bottle ever again. "Anyone can be president" is now a threat instead of encouragement.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

and lo, the pharisees did

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

We elected some random reality TV retard with no qualifications whatsoever and that genie isn't going back in it's bottle ever again. "Anyone can be president" is now a threat instead of encouragement.

don't quote me on this but I think him being a billionaire might also have been a factor

Les Os
Mar 29, 2010

this is a good list

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

Cubone posted:

don't quote me on this but I think him being a billionaire might also have been a factor

Ah, but Trump isn't a billionaire, though he would sue anyone who pointed out that he was nowhere near worth a billion dollars.

Of course, between Russian bribes and looting what he can from his position, he might be a real billionaire now.

SpazForPickles
Oct 7, 2005
So, I was just checking out those profile photos of Trump and I found myself mesmerized by the engineering of his hair.

Then, I started to wonder: what does it look like when it's not "done"? What does he do with his hair when he gets up in the morning? Or when he gets out of the shower? Does it just hang down the back, like a long gross mullet? Or does he flip it to one side and tuck it behind an ear? Maybe a little bun on the top? Does Ivanka comb it out and braid it for him every night before bed?

I've decided that I need to know. We all need to know. So, if there is anyone out there who is artistic, can you please share with the world what Donny might look like before he gets his hair done.

Thanks and orb blessings to you all.

Obsidianheart
Apr 26, 2017

Throwing off the shadow of a better man.
Just wanna give a couple of shout outs here:

Catastrophe, I know everyone is saying "nice meltdown" in a real fufufu way, but that meltdown was pretty loving nice.

Cubone, I dunno how you can sift through pages of pages of inane dribble (the survey, not these dead gay forums), but thanks for the heads up on the lol minefields.

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

SpazForPickles posted:

what does it look like when it's not "done"?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

SpazForPickles posted:

So, I was just checking out those profile photos of Trump and I found myself mesmerized by the engineering of his hair.

Then, I started to wonder: what does it look like when it's not "done"? What does he do with his hair when he gets up in the morning? Or when he gets out of the shower? Does it just hang down the back, like a long gross mullet? Or does he flip it to one side and tuck it behind an ear? Maybe a little bun on the top? Does Ivanka comb it out and braid it for him every night before bed?

I've decided that I need to know. We all need to know. So, if there is anyone out there who is artistic, can you please share with the world what Donny might look like before he gets his hair done.

Thanks and orb blessings to you all.

These are legit questions to be posed to the leader of the free world, and largest economic super power who has the nike codes.