Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

The dock really fucks a case or nerfing it.

Literally Every Female posted:

I love loving chad so much

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

joylessdivision
Jun 15, 2013

Literally A Person posted:

I loving love chad so much

Truly a god among men.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
Yowza :swoon:

Thinkin about them chad dicks

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

darth_pizza posted:

oh yeah, man. women do be remembring poo poo *crowd laughs* like dudes, you ever do something so stupid? right? you doin stupid poo poo and she's just takin notes *audience howls* "mmm hmmm, lemme see, on August 12th you said that detergent was, and i quote 'laundry sauce'" *audience can't contain itself and begins rolling on the floor* goddamn laundry sauce. i can't be expected to be remembering NAMES of poo poo. drat.

thanks for coming out tonight, you've been great, tip your waitress

Hobologist
May 4, 2007

We'll have one entire section labelled "for degenerates"

I thought incels were convinced that non-virgins are already gross and have cooties.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Hobologist posted:

I thought incels were convinced that non-virgins are already gross and have cooties.

Simply another rationalization for their sad virgin existence.

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

:discourse: :slick: Super Laundry Sauce for Dummies :11tea: :chaostrump:

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Please, tell me more about how amazing you are. Please :allears:

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
One more, it's kind of a goldmine in there today:

Assaulted by my ugliness. Assaulted.

Imagined
Feb 2, 2007

I can no longer sit back and allow femoid infiltration, femoid indoctrination, femoid subversion and the international femoid conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.

Benny Harvey
Nov 24, 2012

Zzulu posted:

If we're in a marriage, I expect my partner to want to gently caress me every day even though i look like this
/

Sexual desire by contract

For fucks sake Zzulu, don't save passwords on a shared computer.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

Zzulu posted:

If we're in a marriage, I expect my partner to want to gently caress me every day even though i look like this
/

Sexual desire by contract

I just want everyone to know I've upgraded my computer since this was taken

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

The dock really fucks a case or nerfing it.

Imagined posted:

I can no longer sit back and allow femoid infiltration, femoid indoctrination, femoid subversion and the international femoid conspiracy to sap and impurify all of CHADS precious bodily fluids and none of ours that whore.

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

ElGroucho posted:

Yowza :swoon:

Thinkin about them chad dicks

"COME GET THIS CHAD DICK" I yell as Jason rips me in half with his bitch wrists

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

fruit on the bottom posted:

I just want everyone to know I've upgraded my computer since this was taken

Still same printer or did some Stacy ask you to bring it over to her place?

joylessdivision
Jun 15, 2013

Dreddout posted:

"COME GET THIS CHAD DICK" I yell as Jason rips me in half with his bitch wrists

:allears: I'm going to do that next time I play Chad.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider

Zil posted:

Still same printer or did some Stacy ask you to bring it over to her place?

Eh, I didn't want to gently caress that roastie anyway. :fedora:

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider
Really? That's what that emoticon is?

RottenK
Feb 17, 2011

Sexy bad choices

FAILED NOJOE
it fits

lazorexplosion
Mar 19, 2016

It's over even if we got plastic surgery

I have no friends at all. Even if I somehow go from a 2 to a 6 (lol) it doesn't matter. Where the gently caress would I go? Okay I got better looking...and? I have no loving friends. Who the gently caress goes to a club by themselves? If you go to a club alone, and you're not good looking enough you will be seen as a freak. A bar? Forget it. You'll be the loser in the corner drinking alone sitting down. Going to a beach alone? LOL. Have fun looking pathetic and a loner.

I mean it's already loving over for all of us. It is near impossible to gain any friends after college, and the reason for that is most people already have their group of friends they met in middle school, high school, or college. It truly is over for me.

And normies don't bother with your stupid worthless loving advice on how to gain friends, because it DOES NOT WORK. NOBODY wants to be friends with someone who has low status. NOBODY. Nobody wants to be friends with an incel. Saying "What's up" and having small talk with someone in class or at work is NOT a friend. It never even loving goes anywhere. They either bail, never speak to me again, or just they're not interested in being friends with me.

gently caress this loving life. It's loving summer. It's July. Everyone is out loving swimming on this beautiful sunny hot day. People are out swimming, barbecues, clubs, bars, or just hanging out with friends doing fun stuff. And here I am staring at a loving computer screen in the afternoon on an Incels subreddit.

I cant take it anymore. How long must I suffer? I can't loving take this anymore.

lazorexplosion
Mar 19, 2016

Therapy is a scam absolute,

Their platitudes offer no resolute,

Their medication leaves you destitute,

While Stacy plays on Chad's skin flute.

lazorexplosion
Mar 19, 2016

"""Introverted Women"""

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Japan is full of incels? That explains why so many animes are set in high schools.

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

mojo1701a posted:

Yeah, they really have no idea.

From my personal experience (Polish family, and having spent time in that part of the world), there are a lot of women there that do believe or are used to traditional gender roles, but they certainly do NOT fill the "demure, submissive woman" stereotype incels believe.

Few pages back, but yup.

Russia can be a weird place for western people to parse as far as women's rights. There's plenty of old-fashioned gender roles and "what a real man should be"/"what a real woman should be" ideas, but Marxist feminism was very much a thing. At the height of communism, there were a whole lot of women in the workforce (because, well, everyone had to work), and they haven't left. Haven't gotten over the idea that women can do almost any job a man can, either.

Most Russian women are gonna ride your rear end hard about being a Real Man. And they're likely to have a job instead of keeping house, too. YMMV, since I'm more familiar with Russians in the States than with Russians back in Old Country, but the most common Russian family unit I've seen is a husband who works, a wife who works and brings in about as much money as the husband, and grandparents who live with them and stay at home and watch the kids.

hackbunny
Jul 22, 2007

I haven't been on SA for years but the person who gave me my previous av as a joke felt guilty for doing so and decided to get me a non-shitty av

Noblesse Obliged posted:

Prostitutions problems can never be separated from prostitution so maybe expanding the pool of exploiters to include law abiding people may not really do what you hope.

I mean look at how well your system is working

Imagined
Feb 2, 2007

Say Nothing posted:

Japan is full of incels? That explains why so many animes are set in high schools.

We should be so lucky to have Japan's incels: "kind and gentle men who, without being bound by manliness, do not pursue romantic relationships voraciously and have no aptitude for being hurt or hurting others."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herbivore_men

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

Bakka gaijin. Do not besmirch the powerful VolCels of Glorious Nippon who voluntarily retain their essence to increase their ki by comparing them to the pathetic western Incels.

timefly
Apr 29, 2008

lazorexplosion posted:

I cant take it anymore. How long must I suffer? I can't loving take this anymore.

:rolleyes: I met one of my best friends ever by going to a bar alone, and she invited me out the night I met my boyfriend so I met him as a result too. Also, going to the beach by yourself owns. They'd grow out of this BS a lot quicker if they stopped with this subreddit

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
yeah, also going to the movies alone is fine. sometimes you want to go to some film your friends don't like. that's fine, just go by yourself :shrug:

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
"oh boy i can't wait to force all my friends to withstand Synecdoche, New York"

COMRADES
Apr 3, 2017

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Pththya-lyi posted:

From the "Incels Will Make the Republic of Gilead Real" file:

I've cracked the case, I've figured out where all these home grown ISIS terrorists are coming from.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider
There should some sort of government registry where you can sign up to get a government issued marriage.

Except that it actually just puts you on a watchlist.

SaltyJesus
Jun 2, 2011

Arf!

timefly posted:

:rolleyes: I met one of my best friends ever by going to a bar alone, and she invited me out the night I met my boyfriend so I met him as a result too. Also, going to the beach by yourself owns. They'd grow out of this BS a lot quicker if they stopped with this subreddit

when I do this I end up arguing with strangers over the bar top. . .

I'm not great at making friends

COMRADES
Apr 3, 2017

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
If I can restrain myself from getting into arguments with idiots at the bar surely you can as well. Just let them have their idiot rant; you won't change their mind and everyone else who is thinking "what an idiot" isn't going to appreciate a second person jumping in to prolong it.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Imagined posted:

We should be so lucky to have Japan's incels: "kind and gentle men who, without being bound by manliness, do not pursue romantic relationships voraciously and have no aptitude for being hurt or hurting others."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herbivore_men

Apparently they are pretty fashionable and it sounds like they don't have the terrible opinions and world view of American incels, so it's kind of weird to see "possible causes" in that page like they're some sort of disease.

COMRADES
Apr 3, 2017

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Well in the context of Japan they're having quite a few societal problems because of that. But yeah those dudes seem a lot chiller than our incels. Afaik they've rightfully identified economic/social issues in their system as opposed to just blaming all women and chads.

COMRADES fucked around with this message at 18:16 on Jul 16, 2017

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

timefly posted:

:rolleyes: I met one of my best friends ever by going to a bar alone, and she invited me out the night I met my boyfriend so I met him as a result too. Also going to the beach by yourself owns. They'd grow out of this BS a lot quicker if they stopped with this subreddit

You should go to r/incels and teach them your ways

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

https://twitter.com/Vixxiest/status/886258922839052288

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

That should be considered assault with a biochemical weapon.

• Locked thread