Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
baron Markonnen

edit: Mued Balls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005

Squizzle posted:

dune is the official novel of cspam

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

i saw dune once
i aint gonna read it

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

agent cooper was in it

jigokuman
Aug 28, 2002

Donald John Trump (born June 14, 1946) is the 45th and current President of the United States. Before entering politics, he was a businessman and television personality.
i might like the lazerus effect and the ascension factor better than the dune books

the jesus incident? the ones that aren'tdestination: void

Mr. Sharps
Jul 30, 2006

The only true law is that which leads to freedom. There is no other.

lorn Wayne posted:

now i may just be a small time simple country lawyer *plucks suspenders* but

I'm sorry, I thought you was corn.

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

also sting w/ the speedo i think

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

docbeard posted:

I hope that all you people wishing for McCain's painful death realize that if that happens, it'll be renamed the John McCain War Hero Superman Memorial Health Care Act and it'll pass with 99 votes because of disrespecting the dead.

99 problems 2k17

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

justice aleto atreides II (because we had to get rid of the first one eventually)

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:
do any of you guys adopt your cspam style irl and then wonder why people are constantly punching you in the face

asking for a guy i know

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.

Joementum posted:

dune is extremely good and prescient

this is a pun, right

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

i think agent cooper n sting fought or something??? also there was a slug man
n worms from beetlejuice

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

hey i just thought of somethin

beetlejuicero ahhahaa

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

lorn Wayne posted:

do any of you guys adopt your cspam style irl and then wonder why people are constantly punching you in the face

asking for a guy i know

i dont believe in adoption i think its immoral

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

lorn Wayne posted:

asking for a guy i know

idk

beetlejuice

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
https://twitter.com/pixelatedboat/status/886429797735292928

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/Kyle_MacLachlan/status/886394168255303680

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
seeing dune and seeing young kyle maclachlan wearing that rubber suit and talking about "wormsign" was my sexual awakening

BIG MEATY SHITS
Mar 13, 2017

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Soiled Meat

lorn Wayne posted:

asking for a guy i know

Last night I excitedly told the gfs mother that there might be more than one piss tape and she just stared at me.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Office Pig posted:

justice aleto atreides II (because we had to get rid of the first one eventually)

miles teg, ghola duncan idaho, and preacher-era mauddib would be a rad af wing on the court

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Chrishulud

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Oh loving goddamned what the gently caress

First tonight I try to binge SAGA which cuts me off at a per-issue cost at 12 issues, which is okay I'll just orrdder them from local comic shop

Second series, Battle Angel Alita, just straight up does not seem to loving exist outside of the free Comixology Unlimited membership poo poo

Are comics and graphics novels people just gluttons for loving punishment or something? Battle Angel Alita at least is from the goddamned mid-90's so what the gently caress is hte reason for all the bullshit fake scarcity poo poo that serves only to infuriate me

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Turdfuzz posted:

i hope mccains surgery is all hosed up n somehow they end up removin his dick n balls

they'd have to find them first

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan
The scyfy channel dune miniseries and sequel are pretty good

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

lorn Wayne posted:

asking for a guy i know

nah usually people just crack another beer

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

lorn Wayne posted:

asking for a guy i know

ive successfully banished persons and malign spirits to the cosmic netherholes for six hours at a time by speaking in power ranger gifs

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Epic High Five posted:

First tonight I try to binge SAGA which cuts me off at a per-issue cost at 12 issues, which is okay I'll just orrdder them from local comic shop

Second series, Battle Angel Alita, just straight up does not seem to loving exist outside of the free Comixology Unlimited membership poo poo

Are comics and graphics novels people just gluttons for loving punishment or something? Battle Angel Alita at least is from the goddamned mid-90's so what the gently caress is hte reason for all the bullshit fake scarcity poo poo that serves only to infuriate me

not really interested in hearin about ur hentai troubles

Mo_Steel
Mar 7, 2008

Let's Clock Into The Sunset Together

Fun Shoe

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Epic High Five posted:

being from the mid-90s is actually the source of the problem

anything that came to the west back then got their western publishing rights jacked by incredibly protective lunatics

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

Squizzle posted:

dune is the official novel of cspam

I'm down. Also watch the documentary about Jodorowsky's failed attempt to make a Dune movie, poo poo is crazy.

Show yourself Kyle.

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.

Epic High Five posted:

just go to the store and buy the trades. you can get them for like 10 bucks each

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Turdfuzz posted:

not really interested in hearin about ur hentai troubles

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

I figured a bunch of libtard traitors would love a novel about space Muhammad leading a jihad against rightful Christian settlers

Nuke the lice and take their spice

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Epic High Five posted:

You know you just google "[Comic name] online" and you'll find whatever you want to read for free.

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

kyle maclachlan was in showgirls

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Trumps Baby Hands posted:

just go to the store and buy the trades. you can get them for like 10 bucks each

This is already the chains of fate I have set in motion but I AM STILL ANGRY

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

Wait how is the caption anything besides "Usul has called a big one!"

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

Turdfuzz posted:

kyle maclachlan was in showgirls

also the flintstones

Turdfuzz