Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

I think Donald Trump is trying his best but is still not a very good president! I hope I didn't offend anyone. I know talking about politics is a little "controversial!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

These things come in threes. Just like the Three Rivers Park in Pittsburgh Pennsylvania which lies along the Allegheny, Monongahela, and Ohio Rivers in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

SKULL.GIF posted:

You are loudly, repeatedly, incessantly, and publicly masturbating about how much better you and your city are. It is pathetic.

Nah, I just talk about Pittsburgh when it's relevant. Nice inferiority complex though, which southern state do you live in?

Epic High Five posted:

I live in the city! *immediately protests any annexation plans that would have them living in the city*

About a hundred years ago, suburbanites were terrified the city would annex their little robber baron enclaves so they got a law passed in state government creating a class of city that has no annexation powers and then placed only Pittsburgh in it. Pretty hosed up.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo
as with every other new england state, pennsylvania has not mattered to anyone outside of pennsylvania since the Civil War

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

lol one of my high school buddies liked a post on Facebook from Redneck Revolt about how the anti-capitalist left needs to arm themselves to defend labor and the vulnerable

The comments are as packed full of right wingers freaking out about civility and not needing guns. We're probably only like a year from another round of NRA-sponsored targeted gun control laws

Craziest thing tho is that the dude is a crazy hippie music PHD guy. I wonder just how much gun sales to leftists and minorities has blown up since 11/9

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
They got me a beer before take off, it was really good. Thank you Delta

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

this is the third death of the day

https://twitter.com/RichSandomir/status/886706610675920896

goddamn what a career

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

hahahahaha McCain's going to die

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

Awwwww, not in the same day.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

A Handed Missus posted:

did his surgery not go good?

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

zeal posted:

as with every other new england state, pennsylvania has not mattered to anyone outside of pennsylvania since the Civil War

PA isn't New England, but your point's not wrong.

A Handed Missus posted:

:pray:
is there news?

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

Citizen Tayne posted:

Nah, I just talk about Pittsburgh when it's relevant. Nice inferiority complex though, which southern state do you live in?

About a hundred years ago, suburbanites were terrified the city would annex their little robber baron enclaves so they got a law passed in state government creating a class of city that has no annexation powers and then placed only Pittsburgh in it. Pretty hosed up.

rip in peace

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

eonwe posted:

did his surgery not go good?

I'm going entirely by this tweet without having read the article :c00l:

https://twitter.com/nytpolitics/status/886737270828675072

CheesyDog
Jul 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Citizen Tayne posted:

George Romero filmed all his movies in and around Pittsburgh, dude. Sorry the truth hurts.

Saved on costuming and makeup for the extras

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

Citizen Tayne posted:

Not that harsh but pretty fair

If he could stfu about his red state shirhole he'd be a good poster

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

Citizen Tayne posted:

Thanks ZDR

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

A Handed Missus posted:

yeah but not until he votes to push through obamacare repeal despite pissing and moaning about it the whole way

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

God I want McCain to die, not out of like malice or anything, but just imagine the bitter justice of having Trump of all people ramble on at his funeral about election results and how Russia is a nothingburger

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

man i had so many questions about pittsburgh

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
I figured the mccain thing was cover because they didnt have the votes, but i guess maybe not. gopdspeed maverick :911:

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

what the gently caress McCain is only 80

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

More importantly, is McCain kicking the bucket a special election situation or does the gov just dredge up some Nazi and appoint them

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Epic High Five posted:

God I want McCain to die, not out of like malice or anything, but just imagine the bitter justice of having Trump of all people ramble on at his funeral about election results and how Russia is a nothingburger

lol that'd be great

rear end cobra posted:

he's cool but also his weird vendetta against works of fiction is something else

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

A Handed Missus posted:

John McCain will live for three more years.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Epic High Five posted:

hell, I would like to die if Trump would come to my funeral and talk about russia

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

rear end cobra posted:

pittsburgh and anime are good

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/886742955251335168

trump

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

The piece of skull that is removed for the procedure is then put back in place and fastened with titanium plates.

TITANIUM CAIN!

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

A Handed Missus posted:

lol imagine if the last thing he's remembered for is bending the knee in total submission to the fat oaf who mocked him being captured

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/886743367815766021

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

i bet he waterboarded her to admit she's a north korean

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

the titanium plates are going to eat McCain's smoothbrain and that will be that

(he won't be dead, just more empty than usual)

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
If you're wondering, Donald J Trump will live to the age of 88 when his Alzheimer's disease will finally get the best of him

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Military Week?

Elder Postsman
Aug 30, 2000

i used hot bot to search for "teens"

Citizen Tayne posted:

Pittsburgh is home to the Cathedral of Learning, America's largest educational building.

it's such a good building

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

Not mentioned: healthcare

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

Epic High Five posted:

More importantly, is McCain kicking the bucket a special election situation or does the gov just dredge up some Nazi and appoint them

The gov (R in this case) dredges up some Nazi and appoints him.

I'm not sure if that effects the vote calculus at all (since McCain was 99% probably going to vote yes) but his replacement will vote yes at all costs likely.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

narrator's voice: it wouldn't

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

:cumpolice:
i am ready for trump week

cause every week is trump week