Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Admiral Funk
Oct 1, 2012

Please send them a very large crate marked "SCIENCE. PROBABLY DANGEROUS. BUT VERY SCIENTIFIC. YES."

Gorilla Salad posted:

I don't know poo poo about running a website, but I know for a fact I could do it better than him.

Step one - outsource it to someone in India for $25k.

Step two - laugh and laugh and laugh.

Sending are jobs oversees? GLOBALIST SCUM! :freep:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deep space nein
Aug 25, 2011
Sure sounds like Junior has picked up a drug habit

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

I haven’t read the thread in a while but is it true DaleReed is gone? Aw man :sigh: he was the funniest.

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

George H.W. oval office posted:

I haven’t read the thread in a while but is it true DaleReed is gone? Aw man :sigh: he was the funniest.

Yeah, he finally died late last year if I remember right. Whether the dying was done prone, in the street or not remains unknown.

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse
I hope someone places hats on his tombstone

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

My Face When posted:

With DaleReed's passing, I think the spirit of Freep laid in street and died with him.

JimRob is just the body still lingering and I have a feeling JoRob will just let it die.

Wait, Dale and his giant hands died?

It's like my grandpa who said insane racist things just died

Pontius Pilate
Jul 25, 2006

Crucify, Whale, Crucify

SocketWrench posted:

And pour out a tiny combination Budweiser Marlboro

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

SocketWrench posted:

That was my favorite Guess What Dale Reed Hates Today post. :allears:

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

Captain_Maclaine posted:

Jimrob's not in the best shape himself, what with the limb losses from muscular dystrophy.

Pretty soon he'll just be a head in a jar like the historical figures from Futurama.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

GreyjoyBastard posted:

Mine will always be acronyms

Pontius Pilate
Jul 25, 2006

Crucify, Whale, Crucify

BENGHAZI 2 posted:

Mine will always be acronyms

Radios in cars for me.

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001
Movies, and indeed the abstract concept of cinema.

Nyarai
Jul 19, 2012

Jenn here.
Low-fat milk.

Pavlov
Oct 21, 2012

I've long been fascinated with how the alt-right develops elaborate and obscure dog whistles to try to communicate their meaning without having to say it out loud
Stepan Andreyevich Bandera being the most prominent example of that

Nyarai posted:

Low-fat milk.

Well, it is a horrid perversion of nature.

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Lie down in the street and die!

Jurgan
May 8, 2007

Just pour it directly into your gaping mouth-hole you decadent slut

GreyjoyBastard posted:

Dale Reed hated hats?

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

I... I can only look though the window...

Jurgan posted:

Dale Reed hated hats?

He hated everything. (serious answer: he considered it impolite for men to wear hats indoors, so it was more of a "kids these days!" :argh: thing than becoming enraged at the sight of headwear.)

Content: BBC Reveals First Female 'Doctor Who' Lead

Personally I would have preferred the return of Romana but this is just as good.

quote:

To: zeestephen

When they get around to the first megadwarf hypertransgender triracial fundamentalist monoped cannibal Dr Who sporting a new set of pronouns each episode, I may give it a watch. Until then, it’s just not progressive enough for me anymore.

5 posted on 07/16/2017 9:50:12 AM PDT by rightwingcrazy (rightwingcrazy)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

quote:

She won’t last a year until the pressure for her to be replaced by a Muslim or a tranny becomes unbearable.

6 posted on 07/16/2017 9:50:33 AM PDT by Jim Noble (Single payer is coming. Which kind do you like?)

quote:

So they’ve finally decided to end this Dr. Who thing.

11 posted on 07/16/2017 11:05:51 AM PDT by fella ("As it was before Noah so shall it be again,")

The Doctor is Dead
We Killed Him

quote:

To: catbertz; All

Dr. Who is dead.

Nothing can save it. This is an insult to the fans and a joke.

(Dr. Who staring Bruce Jenner)

Capaldi was a useful idiot communist themed Dr.

Moffit phone in PC cramming BS.

Advertisers will be suicidal to put their product next to this toxic show.

This is the essentially “New Coke” Dr. Who for the snowflake generation.

The acress who killed Dr. Who.

(next up james bond as a woman. I hear newsweak has a script staring hitlary)

16 posted on 07/16/2017 11:43:31 AM PDT by longtermmemmory (VOTE! http://www.senate.gov and http://www.house.gov)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 9 | View Replies]

Hey, Janeway was the least of that shows problems.

quote:

To: BenLurkin

This is the pc of turning male charaters femal. Star Trek discovery now has a female lead (homosexual to boot). The did not learn from the voyager fiasco.

18 posted on 07/16/2017 11:49:33 AM PDT by longtermmemmory (VOTE! http://www.senate.gov and http://www.house.gov)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 15 | View Replies]

quote:

To: TomGuy

I disagree about Capaldi. I thought he was much more “Doctor-like” from the start than any of the other recent Doctors. He brought back a much more classic Doctor Who feel than Tennant or Smith. His character went through a similar transition as William Hartnell’s first Doctor from aggressive and unempathetic to frank but (more or less) lovable, and Colin Baker’s sixth Doctor was much more annoying, blunt, and insulting than Capaldi’s started off as. Capaldi also had more of the Pertwee third Doctor vibe and Tom Baker’s fourth Doctor’s “alienness” going on already in Season 8 too.

I’m going to hate to see Capaldi’s Doctor go, especially now that they’re making such a huge P.C. change by turning the Doctor into a woman. He was in the masterpiece Heaven Sent, which I think is the best Doctor Who episode of the new or classic series and is practically a piece of cinematic art in my opinion. He was sometimes let down by poor scripts (a little too often), but he was also in several of the best DW episodes and is a fine and nuanced actor.

(Just a warning: the show went full SJW this past season. It was the most politicized season of all in a sci-fi show that shouldn’t be political at all. The first part of the finale especially was brilliant and disturbingly creepy, though, and I liked the mind-bending “Extremis” one, so there are still worthwhile aspects to Season 10. I just had to grit my teeth and ignore the lefty preachiness.)

20 posted on 07/16/2017 12:38:54 PM PDT by FenwickBabbitt
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 12 | View Replies]

But what if Wonder Woman was a man? Checkmate libtard. :smug:

quote:

To: rightwingcrazy

Yep, they opened Pandora’s box. Now every new doctor will have to cover some other demographic. My guess is the one after her will be black or “Asian”. The trans crowd will have their demands.

...curious if Wonder Woman will now have a male in the role.

They’re just doing it for the sake of it, we can’t have a straight, white, male as the character has always been right?

22 posted on 07/16/2017 12:44:37 PM PDT by fuzzylogic (welfare state = sharing consequences of poor moral choices among everybody)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 5 | View Replies]

quote:

To: Chode

Funny how whites (conservative males, esp.) are accused of ‘appropriating’ everything - from culture to cuisine - for their own personal use and amusement, while the left essentially hijacks every mainstream institution in Western society, and feels the need to dyke it up or black it up. Or both. What it tells me is that they’re too intellectually lazy and/or just too drat dumb to come up with something original and compelling of their own that would get the attention of the unwashed masses. That’s a telling observation, right there. They have nothing to say that’s interesting even on a gut level. They’re just a cult pushing a subversive dogma under the auspices of ‘diversity’, and what better way to do it than to reboot, retread, or reconfigure existing popular media?

24 posted on 07/16/2017 12:49:23 PM PDT by Viking2002 ("If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck." - John Steinbeck)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 8 | View Replies]

quote:

To: Ciaphas Cain

The Doctor is now dead to me. Now...EVERYTHING becomes about gender. Is River a lesbian now? Is Captain Jack going to go straight? I put up with all the subtle and overt Gayity up until now. I actually edited that nonsense out of my archival NuWhos for the sake of my kids. But now, we have crossed the Rubicon. I will ENDURE Capaldi, I didn’t MIND 11. Tennent will always be my favorite NuWho. But no...this has just been done to show off how Liberal they are, and so they can make fun of people like me. I’m tired of being made fun of by COOOOOOOOOOOL intellectuals. Goodbye Doctor.

35 posted on 07/16/2017 3:21:22 PM PDT by 50sDad (A Liberal prevents me from telling you anything here.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2 | View Replies]

quote:

To: 50sDad

You want a female TimeLady? Bring back the Rani. Bring back Susan. But I called this when they swapped The Master. “Yep, softening us up for the Doctor.”

36 posted on 07/16/2017 3:23:44 PM PDT by 50sDad (A Liberal prevents me from telling you anything here.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 35 | View Replies]

quote:

To: Riley; Impy
>> I can’t STAND Capaldi as The Doctor. <<

Capaldi's acting was fine and we were overdue for an older Doctor.

It was the writing that ruined his tenure, they tried to make his Doctor "hip" and "zany" and they wanted to constantly pandering to SJW's and promote leftist politics on the show.

He's the "Timothy Dalton" of the Doctor Who franchise. Great casting choice who inherited the role at exactly the WRONG time, when the franchise was at its weakest.

I stopped watching after 2016. Having his co-star being a ugly black lesbian with a man's name was the last straw for me. Casting a woman in the title role seems mild in comparison. But after 50+ years of the character being a man, it smacks of desperation at this point. Good luck trying to create "buzz" for that.
40 posted on 07/16/2017 6:29:52 PM PDT by BillyBoy (Impeach Obama? Yes We Can!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 19 | View Replies]

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

quote:

To: Ciaphas Cain 

The Doctor is now dead to me. Now...EVERYTHING becomes about gender. Is River a lesbian now? Is Captain Jack going to go straight? I put up with all the subtle and overt Gayity up until now. I actually edited that nonsense out of my archival NuWhos for the sake of my kids. But now, we have crossed the Rubicon. I will ENDURE Capaldi, I didn’t MIND 11. Tennent will always be my favorite NuWho. But no...this has just been done to show off how Liberal they are, and so they can make fun of people like me. I’m tired of being made fun of by COOOOOOOOOOOL intellectuals. Goodbye Doctor. 

35 posted on 07/16/2017 3:21:22 PM PDT by 50sDad (A Liberal prevents me from telling you anything here.) 
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2 | View Replies]

I call this piece, freep's duality on censorship.

Also :lol: at them all acting surprised that Dr Who would try to be progressive.

NachtSieger
Apr 10, 2013

quote:

(Just a warning: the show went full SJW this past season. It was the most politicized season of all in a sci-fi show that shouldn’t be political at all.
i agree, dr who has never ever been political before, no siree

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
Well Sci Fi in general never was political, not at all.

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

So if the Dale Reed didn't like radio or movies what the hell did he do to entertain himself

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

So if the Dale Reed didn't like radio or movies what the hell did he do to entertain himself

Floated in a chamber of carbon monoxide where he used his hate to fold spacetime

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

Black Magic Extraordinaire
Dale Reed didnt hate radio, he hated listening to radio if you were at work, say a truck driver. Because you should be focusing on work!!!

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

Fast cars, beer, the smell of gasoline. He was a simple man.

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

RagnarokAngel posted:

Dale Reed didnt hate radio, he hated listening to radio if you were at work, say a truck driver. Because you should be focusing on work!!!

Lol. Hey whatever keeps them awake is focusing on work

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

Banged all our grandmas and smoked reds.

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

Mustached Demon posted:

Banged all our grandmas and smoked reds.

He's not smoking anything with some sissy filter on it

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Erenthal
Jan 1, 2008

A relaxing walk in the woods
Grimey Drawer

Georgia Peach posted:

He's not smoking anything with some sissy filter on it

I think he literally smoked reds, i.e strung commies up in his backyard and slow broiled them over a gasoline fire.

Helen Highwater
Feb 19, 2014

And furthermore
Grimey Drawer

quote:

To: catbertz; All

Dr. Who is dead.

Nothing can save it. This is an insult to the fans and a joke.

(Dr. Who staring Bruce Jenner)

Capaldi was a useful idiot communist themed Dr.

Moffit phone in PC cramming BS.

Advertisers will be suicidal to put their product next to this toxic show.

This is the essentially “New Coke” Dr. Who for the snowflake generation.

The acress who killed Dr. Who.

(next up james bond as a woman. I hear newsweak has a script staring hitlary)

16 posted on 07/16/2017 11:43:31 AM PDT by longtermmemmory (VOTE! http://www.senate.gov and http://www.house.gov)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 9 | View Replies]

The BBC is publicly funded, it doesn't show advertising.

Gum
Mar 9, 2008

oho, a rapist
time to try this puppy out

deep space nein posted:

Sure sounds like Junior has picked up a drug habit

Lots of money and zero responsibility? Dude didn't have a chance

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

Worked on classic cars, nailed older women, smoked incessantly.

BarbarianElephant
Feb 12, 2015
The fairy of forgiveness has removed your red text.

Helen Highwater posted:

The BBC is publicly funded, it doesn't show advertising.

And even if it wasn't, advertisers are panting after the progressive dollar, because the "liberal elite" thing isn't entirely fiction, in that a lot of the most desirable demographics (like educated millenials with cash to spend) are progressive.

Lord Hydronium
Sep 25, 2007

Non, je ne regrette rien

I wonder if Freepers who watch Doctor Who think Daleks are the good guys.

Feinne
Oct 9, 2007

When you fall, get right back up again.

Lord Hydronium posted:

I mean they're the Dale-ks, of course they do.

Zebulon
Aug 20, 2005

Oh god why does it burn?!

Feinne posted:

I mean they're the Dale-ks, of course they do.

Boo this man.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
A street spray painted here lies Dale Reed

Tip Shades
Oct 28, 2016

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

Drank beer so lovely that he didn't notice he drank an entire bottle of piss by mistake.

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

I... I can only look though the window...

Lord Hydronium posted:

Oh come on, Freepers would never identify with a fascist, xenophobic race that can feel nothing but hate and unable to move without the aid of a Rascal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

:sad:

e:

:smithicide:
:negative:

Hahaha.

The really despicable thing is that secretly many of them are celebrating the healthcare bill fiasco because they'd be hosed otherwise.

MeLKoR fucked around with this message at 02:36 on Jul 18, 2017