Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Call me old fashioned but I am also against forced SRS in order to fulfill Satanic blood compacts intended to usher in the End of Days. Sorry if that ain't PEE CEE enough for ya.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yawgmoth
Sep 10, 2003

This post is cursed!

zoux posted:

Call me old fashioned but I am also against forced SRS in order to fulfill Satanic blood compacts intended to usher in the End of Days. Sorry if that ain't PEE CEE enough for ya.
I am all for Satanic Reassignment Surgery.

Nastyman
Jul 11, 2007

There they sit
at the foot of the mountain
Taking hits
of the sacred smoke
Fire rips at their lungs
Holy mountain take us away

Lottery of Babylon
Apr 25, 2012

STRAIGHT TROPIN'

zoux posted:

Earth is flat, Pizzagate, transvestigation. Are you starting to see the commonality here. These are all the same people hiding stuff from us coming out. And the sexrets are so huge they are nearly impossible to believe. What a time to be alive and awake. When my girlfr first showed me this, I felt ashamed and afraid to believe it. Now, the second time around it hit me. Because there was something wrong with feeling adverse to a conspiracy being told, always look out for those feelings, your ego is hiding stuff to keep you 'safe'

Now I can no longer un see. This is the matrix.

A lot of people are misunderstanding transvestigations. I myself personally have nothing against transgenders. I believe if you come of age and you increasingly feel a certain manner, who am I to judge. Men are as beautiful as women.

The problem comes in when you idolising someone made to look like the opposite sex, and also bombarded as the prettiest girl of, or prettiest woman, or best looking whatever. Little girls are looking up to these models and are hating their own natural curves because of this.

All the supermodels have straight up and down bodies, and that is not normal for a woman, but it is being portrayed as the perfect body.

I have two sisters in their teens who are beautiful, but they are almost killing their selves with strict diets and workout regimes for a body they will never posses, because its a mans body.

Second, because men are just as beautiful as women, if you are subliminally having men be attracted to men, the natural balance will be offset. because there should naturally be a certain amount of people that feels this way, but if we upset the balance, we may well be messing up our survival changes. Transgender, gay, or anything else, you would not be here if your parents were not straight.

Also, in my opinion, tranny, is just short for transsexual. Nothing offensive in my opinion (I know trannies that call each other hooker? maybe I should use that instead)

I do not live in the US, I do have a lot of spare time, but that is because I have surpassed the rat race paradigm. So no, no welfare checks and actually I do my best not to look down on people that are still stuck in the rat race.

(somebody commented I must not have a job, like having a job is a good thing)

Be safe, and I love you all (referring to everyone who commented in top minds of reddit)

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Can't wait to see the wretched abomination spawned from this union

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

?????????????????????????????????????????

is it because hail is frozen and that can't possibly happen during the summer???

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

I live in the hail capital of the world and that amuses me greatly.

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...

Lottery of Babylon posted:

Also, in my opinion, tranny, is just short for transsexual. Nothing offensive in my opinion (I know trannies that call each other hooker? maybe I should use that instead)

Jesus christ.

Never stop, LoB.

Jurgan
May 8, 2007

Just pour it directly into your gaping mouth-hole you decadent slut

zoux posted:

https://twitter.com/DavidPountain1/status/886736047304044546

I trust everyone knows who Steve Molyneaux is

Sockpuppeting is Not An Argument!

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Lottery of Babylon posted:

Earth is flat, Pizzagate, transvestigation. Are you starting to see the commonality here. These are all the same people hiding stuff from us coming out. And the sexrets are so huge they are nearly impossible to believe. What a time to be alive and awake. When my girlfr first showed me this, I felt ashamed and afraid to believe it. Now, the second time around it hit me. Because there was something wrong with feeling adverse to a conspiracy being told, always look out for those feelings, your ego is hiding stuff to keep you 'safe'

Now I can no longer un see. This is the matrix.

A lot of people are misunderstanding transvestigations. I myself personally have nothing against transgenders. I believe if you come of age and you increasingly feel a certain manner, who am I to judge. Men are as beautiful as women.

The problem comes in when you idolising someone made to look like the opposite sex, and also bombarded as the prettiest girl of, or prettiest woman, or best looking whatever. Little girls are looking up to these models and are hating their own natural curves because of this.

All the supermodels have straight up and down bodies, and that is not normal for a woman, but it is being portrayed as the perfect body.

I have two sisters in their teens who are beautiful, but they are almost killing their selves with strict diets and workout regimes for a body they will never posses, because its a mans body.

Second, because men are just as beautiful as women, if you are subliminally having men be attracted to men, the natural balance will be offset. because there should naturally be a certain amount of people that feels this way, but if we upset the balance, we may well be messing up our survival changes. Transgender, gay, or anything else, you would not be here if your parents were not straight.

I do not live in the US, I do have a lot of spare time, but that is because I have surpassed the rat race paradigm. So no, no welfare checks and actually I do my best not to look down on people that are still stuck in the rat race.

(somebody commented I must not have a job, like having a job is a good thing)

Be safe, and I love you all (referring to everyone who commented in top minds of reddit)

LoB you can be whomever you want to be.

Catberry
Feb 17, 2017

♫ Most certainly ♫

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

I have never watched Dr. Who,

Same here. Not a single episode.

Judging by what I have seen I assume it's a series about a scientist (Dr Who) Who invented a time machine shaped like a phone booth and he (her now) Uses it to travel through time on wacky adventures.

It's once a day. This saying sucks in the US because being right twice a day is too many for something that is broken to begin with.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Catberry posted:

Judging by what I have seen I assume it's a series about a scientist (Dr Who) Who invented a time machine shaped like a phone booth and he (her now) Uses it to travel through time on wacky adventures.

It's once a day. This saying sucks in the US because being right twice a day is too many for something that is broken to begin with.

Only if you use a clock with 24 hours on it.

TheKennedys
Sep 23, 2006

By my hand, I will take you from this godforsaken internet

Catberry posted:

Close but he's an alien who stole a time machine that got stuck looking like a 60s phone box, he's basically Batman except instead of money his superpower is Being Incredibly Clever

it's a silly turbo-British adventure scifi show that is in no way the crowning achievement of television but it's pretty entertaining so I don't get why people get so angry about not liking it

fe: trap sprung, poo poo

Catberry
Feb 17, 2017

♫ Most certainly ♫

Who What Now posted:

Only if you use a clock with 24 hours on it.

Besides vintage wrist watches. Who doesn't?

What does a cellphone clock look like in the US?

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!

Catberry posted:

Digital 12H. Most Americans are too stupid to use a circular clock or know what 24H is.

vvvv also this

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Catberry posted:

Just a flashing display that says TIME TO EAT

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

Catberry posted:

uhhhh.. a broken cell phone clock isn't right even once a day

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

I'm honestly surprised at how many people I know can't read an analog clock. :rip:

I've been using 24 hr time on my computer/phone/alarm clock/fitbit/etc. for a long time so I'm used to it and it's always funny when I ask someone what time it is and they have no idea what the hell 17:28 would be

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Catberry posted:

A the clock on a broken cellphone doesn't look like anything.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

The Snoo posted:

I'm honestly surprised at how many people I know can't read an analog clock. :rip:

I've been using 24 hr time on my computer/phone/alarm clock/fitbit/etc. for a long time so I'm used to it and it's always funny when I ask someone what time it is and they have no idea what the hell 17:28 would be

Why would they tell you the time in military if they have no idea what it is.

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

if someone asks me what time it is and I look at my phone and it says 19:30, I tell them it's 7:30 because I'm capable of using both 👌

nothing stopping people from just telling me what the clock says, either.

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...
You do realize the term 'a stopped clock is right twice a day' existed long before digital clocks, right

Midnight Voyager
Jul 2, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Olive Garden tonight! posted:

You do realize the term 'a stopped clock is right twice a day' existed long before digital clocks, right

Back in the days of like grandfather clocks and poo poo... which had 12 hour faces like most analog clocks I've seen. I actually don't think I've ever seen an analog clock with a 24 hour face.

I think I've lost track of whatever the hell the point of contention is here.

Midnight Voyager has a new favorite as of 22:10 on Jul 18, 2017

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Midnight Voyager posted:

Back in the days of like grandfather clocks and poo poo... which had 12 hour faces like most analog clocks I've seen. I actually don't think I've ever seen an analog clock with a 24 hour face.

I think I've lost track of whatever the hell the point of contention is here.

That a broken clock would only be right once a day. But really only digital clocks show 24h time and those don't display anything when busted.

Desperado Bones
Aug 29, 2009

Cute, adorable, and creepy at the same time!

zoux posted:

Why would they tell you the time in military if they have no idea what it is.

Using time in military is super common in my country, so I many times use it naturally. Which leads to me always giggling at the confusion of any foreign person I met on the internet when I say stuff like "I gotta leave at 14:30 pm".

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

The Snoo posted:

I actually haven't met a single person at work yet who can't read an analog clock, and I'm the oldest in the office at 25.

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

24 hour time users: more beast than man

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Desperado Bones posted:

Which leads to me always giggling at the confusion of any foreign person I met on the internet when I say stuff like "I gotta leave at 14:30 pm".

They're probably confused as to why someone is using AM/PM with 24 hour time.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Desperado Bones posted:

Using time in military is super common in my country, so I many times use it naturally. Which leads to me always giggling at the confusion of any foreign person I met on the internet when I say stuff like "I gotta leave at 14:30 pm".

Why would you say 14:30 pm when there's no 14:30am?

Desperado Bones
Aug 29, 2009

Cute, adorable, and creepy at the same time!

Who What Now posted:

Why would you say 14:30 pm when there's no 14:30am?

Because I'm dead bored at work and didn't pay attention when typing? :v:

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Lifehack: Just Subtract 12 From the Time

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

EL BROMANCE posted:

They're probably confused as to why someone is using AM/PM with 24 hour time.

Let me introduce you to the millions of people who say "10 AM in the morning"

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

:psyduck: this fuckin conversation

NachtSieger
Apr 10, 2013

zoux posted:

Lifehack: Just Subtract 12 From the Time

*checks watch*

It's..... negative 4 pm.

NO FUCK YOU DAD
Oct 23, 2008
I never knew 24hr analog clocks were a thing until now, and I can't think of a single use for them other than cruel pranks on stupid people. The only clock in my house is analog and if someone really wanted to mess with me they would switch it for one with a 24hr face while I'm drunk. Waking up at 10 wondering why it's bright as gently caress at 5, spending what I think is an hour convinced I drank so much I shifted out of phase with time.

somekindofguy
Mar 9, 2011
Grimey Drawer
Why is this conversation going on? As per the KLF, the time is always 3 AM. There, problem solved.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

One of my friends decided to take a natural disaster and make it about herself. She's posted a whole bunch of glamour photos posing with the BC flag and titled it "BC Strong". She doesn't live in BC.

Weatherman
Jul 30, 2003

WARBLEKLONK

somekindofguy posted:

Why is this conversation going on? As per the KLF, the time is always 3 AM. There, problem solved.

Madkal
Feb 11, 2008

Fallen Rib

Picnic Princess posted:

One of my friends decided to take a natural disaster and make it about herself. She's posted a whole bunch of glamour photos posing with the BC flag and titled it "BC Strong". She doesn't live in BC.

As someone who does live in BC I have yet to see anyone around here posting "BC Strong" or even use the words "BC strong".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

Madkal posted:

As someone who does live in BC I have yet to see anyone around here posting "BC Strong" or even use the words "BC strong".

It's because she lives in Alberta and #AlbertaStrong was the social media catchphrase for the Fort Mac fire last year.