Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Data Graham posted:

I on the other hand am now doing a clueless version of bulking, which so far involves 1-2 hours of weight circuits and all the protein I can scrounge up

By-the-pound delis in Manhattan are great, a pound of loving steak and turkey in a bowl has a lot of grams of protein, and you pay the same as if you bought a pound of pasta

Haha

Everyone loves it when you brag about how much food you are consuming

Everyone

Specially people on slimming diets

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

I put in my time man

And I will again

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
hey i forgot to post this pic here that i took in Rome a few weeks ago. i think its appropriate. :grin:

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

There's a couple of not big at all chicken legged bros with wrist straps and back belts futiley pulling on a 565 lb bar. Is this some exercise I am unaware of? The bar might as well be anchored in the Earth.

Edit now they're slamming the trap bar on the ground with two plates.

FogHelmut fucked around with this message at 23:37 on Jul 18, 2017

HukHukHuk
Jun 27, 2011

I am the sound of cats and hairballs.

FogHelmut posted:

There's a couple of not big at all chicken legged bros with wrist straps and back belts futiley pulling on a 565 lb bar. Is this some exercise I am unaware of? The bar might as well be anchored in the Earth.

Use it as a reminder that you've come far from rock bottom

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

If he waits long enough he can use his accrued interest from his savings to bring his negative checking balance back into the black.

FogHelmut posted:

Walk up , ask to work in, then clean and jerk it

Gorman Thomas
Jul 24, 2007
Got to use a Texas squat bar yesterday, felt really good and stable even at my baby weights.

The Ferret King
Nov 23, 2003

cluck cluck
How's it better? It kinda looks like just a bar to me.

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

FogHelmut posted:

please don't doxx me.

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese

The Ferret King posted:

How's it better? It kinda looks like just a bar to me.

Rougher & deeper knurling all along the bar helps keep it in place and they are slightly thicker so they bend less under heavy weight

UnfurledSails posted:

Day 2 of 90 day cut: Constant hunger consumes my soul

Let us know when the bread nightmares start

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
My farts smell really bad since I've started drinking every day.

Don't drink every day.

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

O rly, Alcoholism is bad? Weird I thought Drunk Driver Dad's broken husk of a body was being helped by constant alcoholic libation

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

Comfy Fleece Sweater posted:

O rly, Alcoholism is bad? Weird I thought Drunk Driver Dad's broken husk of a body was being helped by constant alcoholic libation

We can't just assume these things we have to use a little thing called the scientific method.

UnfurledSails
Sep 1, 2011

MikeCrotch posted:

Let us know when the bread nightmares start

Nah I eat a decent amount of carbs with every meal and what feels like a ton of veggies. I mostly dream of having one extra meal

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

lol if you don't get all of your carbs from beer

a mysterious cloak
Apr 5, 2003

Leave me alone, dad, I'm with my friends!

My PWO is a double shot of bourbon

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
Amazon were supposed to deliver some glucosamine for my old joints today but it's "on the rear porch" of some lazy deliveryman's imagination.

edit: UPDATE a neighbour lady and her young daughter dropped off the soaking wet package after it was thrown over her fence sometime today

Didn't realise till they'd left that I was only wearing a tight vest and cycling shorts and very little was left to the imagination downstairs

sassassin fucked around with this message at 20:57 on Jul 20, 2017

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

They got their vivid story for the day's dinner table

a mysterious cloak
Apr 5, 2003

Leave me alone, dad, I'm with my friends!

Sausage is for dinner

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

If he waits long enough he can use his accrued interest from his savings to bring his negative checking balance back into the black.
We talking like juicy itailian sausage or vienna here

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
i like those packs of italian sausage they sell at Costco in the meat section.

Drunk Driver Dad
Feb 18, 2005

i've quit. Also my test is low, not sure how much from drinking beers but I guess I'll know sooner or later. Going to urologist tomorrow. also thanks for the neat word

also i did a 10 rep squat set and my knees worked

Drunk Driver Dad fucked around with this message at 10:34 on Jul 21, 2017

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
my test is apparently really high

I am happy to know that I am naturally Extremely Manly

Drunk Driver Dad
Feb 18, 2005
i think mine was like 227 and the free test was 6.9

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

more like BOLLOCKnese

Zzulu posted:

my test is apparently really high

I am happy to know that I am naturally Extremely Manly

How bald are you on a scale of Combover to Waxed Dome

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

more like BOLLOCKnese

Drunk Driver Dad posted:

the free test was 6.9

nice

Drunk Driver Dad
Feb 18, 2005
6.9pg/ml with a range of 8.8 to 25.1 being normal, i've seen free test posted in other units before i think

The Ferret King
Nov 23, 2003

cluck cluck

Drunk Driver Dad posted:

6.9pg/ml with a range of 8.8 to 25.1 being normal, i've seen free test posted in other units before i think

ham_sanitizer
Jul 12, 2014

professional swine bather

congrats and good luck

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

Dont you want an endo not a urologist

Dilber
Mar 27, 2007

TFLC
(Trophy Feline Lifting Crew)

Depends if it's primary or secondary hypogonadism. Both of them can handle it though.

source: my GP that gives me the stuff to make my balls produce test

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

A is the for the atrocious abominated acts that YOu committed. A is also for ass-i-nine, eight, seven, and six.

B, b, b - b is for your belligerent, bitchy, bottomless state of affairs, but why?

C is for the cantankerous condition of our character, you have no cut-out.
Grimey Drawer

Drunk Driver Dad posted:

i think mine was like 227 and the free test was 6.9

Dude, that's p low. Get that poo poo straightened out toot sweet.

Two minor updates:
I was feeling very vascular the other day:

I came out of the gym this morning and this jalopy wheezed past the front door:

Missing at least half the glass (and it was drizzling), spewing black smoke, with a small child and big dog in the back seat. The mom parked, gave the leash to this big-rear end dog to the kid, and walked into the dollar store while I stood there and gawped. I wasn't the only one, a little old lady was right next to me saying "That ain't right." She went over to talk to the girl, came back and said "She's filthy - will you call the cops?" So I did and that little old lady and I hung out in the parking lot until the cop came. Sad business all around.

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You don't know her

Why don't you mind your own business

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

wow what a loving narc

Drunk Driver Dad
Feb 18, 2005
Kid could be dirty from playing out in a park or something but I'm having a hard time figuring out a justification for leaving them in the car(less windows, maybe it would be less hot but still). I'm assuming it's hot where he is. A woman literally just killed her kid the other day doing that where I live.

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

That kid is going to end up in foster care with an even shittier life than he has now way to go

edit: go gophers

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

A is the for the atrocious abominated acts that YOu committed. A is also for ass-i-nine, eight, seven, and six.

B, b, b - b is for your belligerent, bitchy, bottomless state of affairs, but why?

C is for the cantankerous condition of our character, you have no cut-out.
Grimey Drawer
I hope she goes to kid jail

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

Zahgaegun posted:

Dude, that's p low. Get that poo poo straightened out toot sweet.

Two minor updates:
I was feeling very vascular the other day:

I came out of the gym this morning and this jalopy wheezed past the front door:

Missing at least half the glass (and it was drizzling), spewing black smoke, with a small child and big dog in the back seat. The mom parked, gave the leash to this big-rear end dog to the kid, and walked into the dollar store while I stood there and gawped. I wasn't the only one, a little old lady was right next to me saying "That ain't right." She went over to talk to the girl, came back and said "She's filthy - will you call the cops?" So I did and that little old lady and I hung out in the parking lot until the cop came. Sad business all around.
stop loving snitching

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

MikeCrotch posted:

How bald are you on a scale of Combover to Waxed Dome

Not at all actually :getin:

Though my temples have been receedin a bit now that I hit 30+

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zzulu
May 15, 2009